• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who plays Smash with items?
Peoples who don't have friends.
I remember when I got Brawl; I had conjuntivits and I couldn't go to school for that, but still I went to the mall using shades to get the game.

I played Melee the days prior to train, so when I started Brawl it felt slow af.

However my biggest compaint about the game are the sound effects; in Melee the hits sounded hard and punches really sounded like punches, in Brawl every impact sounds like squishing bugs.
Funny that you say that, because it's the opposite for me:

Brawl sound effect (especially for character like Ike or Snake) sounded as powerful as you would expect, and even the weaker move had satsfying sound. While in Melee, you never really feel the power of your powerful move most of the time.

Fox in particular have some really weak ass sounding move. I know that not all of his move are powerful, but his Fair just sound bad.
Smash 4 and Melee the worst Smash games? I love the items in Smash 4 a lot more than any other Smash Bros. game, and every game has fine items.

Smash 4 and Melee are a leap better than 64 and Brawl in my opinion.

Smash 4 is my favorite Smash Bros. game by the way.
Yeah, I think I could guess that your favourite game was Smash 4.

4 items are just too powerful for their own good tho. The two new Zelda item in particular are really stupid. (The beetle and the wind one)

D

Deleted member

I do not care about the voices.
They all sound loud and powerful to me. :p

Today I felt like I did nothing, but at least I am not angry.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Try more places. Put yourself out there and get aggressive but friendly.

Do you have a degree?
Assosiate of Science Degree, yes I do

You say try more places but being declined/ ignored from 3 people is enough to make me give up.

And considering I REALLY just want to work at the SPCA, and they ignored me, I feel its no use

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I do not care about the voices.
They all sound loud and powerful to me. :p

Today I felt like I did nothing, but at least I am not angry.
We were talking about the sound effect tho.

And I guess that's good? Atleast, you don't feel sad or angry, which is a good thing I guess.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Assosiate of Science Degree, yes I do

You say try more places but being declined/ ignored from 3 peoplw is enough to make me give up.

And considering I REALLY just want to work at the SPCA, and they ignored me, I feel its no use
I’d hire you if it were possible/legal.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually @ShinyLegendary , I **** up, I readed your previous post as: "I felt nothing", instead of, "I did nothing".

Sorry, my bad, I should have seen better. My previous post must sound worse than what I intented.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
All the gamestoos I went to, everyone was nice and sweet. Those peeps must have crappy gamestops

All the gamestoos I went to, everyone was nice and sweet. Those peeps must have crappy gamestops
Post was so good you quoted it twice lol.

IDK. Some Gamestops are hit or miss. Most are usually good though I do remember having a few bad experiences way back in the day. I also hate their trade policy but that's hardly a secret lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The eb games by my house is alright. I don’t like buying games from there cause they’re usually more expensive than ither places.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seeing Mythra avi is still so strange to me. I know Angela was made by the same artist as Mythra. But I feel like that, if I didn't know about the game much, you could say to me that Angela was Mythra long lost cousin and I wouldn't even see a thing wrong with that.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I guess.
I mean the character voices and so on. :p

Imagine if Waluigi was the dictator of the entire Earth.
I can not stop thinking of this.
:5waluigi: :switchwaluigi:
Ah well, if you say so.

If that happened, I would pray for Ridley to blast him off with plasma. :> Anything so I don't have to see his weird humping dance.

D

Deleted member

I have this feeling.....I do not like it at all..
I have a feeling if I get a job offering and I am excited, everyone is going to not care for me at all.
It is not your fault, rather......mine for being annoying.
Ah well. :p
:172:Exactly What job would you hire me for?
You shovel up the manure in the barn!
sad.png

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speaking if places ignoring applicants, why dont they make it manditory that a place call and update you on the status of your application insted of being silent? Trust me, If I knew they looked at it and gave it a though, id have enough willpower to keep searching for jobs

D

Deleted member

Grrrrrr....I want to yell at you guys about something but I do not want to at the same time.
Ah well, if you say so.
If that happened, I would pray for Ridley to blast him off with plasma. :> Anything so I don't have to see his weird humping dance.
And then Ridley would become dictator!
I think you secretly are Ridley. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just got back from the tax place, I ended up not doing my taxes with them

They estimated I'd owe $2400 + $695 fee for not having health insurance + $350 their fee

I don't have anywhere close to that much money

All because I couldn't get a job last year until November

Needless to say I didn't do my taxes with them. If I'm already going to owe money I don't need them to do my taxes and increase it more.

Plus that's like 3x what they charged last year

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since I lost my motivation to go full El Malos for a month, I decided to go back to Judging Myra.

I really can't wait that the game is old enough to allow spoilers avi. Because good lord, all the best Malos fanart involve spoilers in them. :<

D

Deleted member

On Stay Night's Archer's identity...
It really sucks they gave up on trying to hide his True Name when it was supposed to be THE plot twist.
Extra was nice by calling him Nameless but thanks to FGO it's now almost impossible to watch it without knowing it.
The only reason I didn't know who he was is because I had never had any contact with Fate before. It was actually pretty cool trying to figure it out while I was watching and I could swear he was Greek when I saw Rho Aias lol
hey the entire contintent is going to die in 3 hours. Let's stop and talk for a while.

"I thought Elysium wa s paradise, not a weapon stash."
And now I can't help but imagine Gilgamesh summonging weapons from there. Great. The weeb series are crossing. . .

*Caster Gilgamesh is FGO*
darn. Was hoping there was another cool show wiht him or something
:061:
Nah, the only adaptations with Gil are Zero and the Stay Night ones.
I mean, technically, there's Prisma Iliya but we don't want to go there...
Heh, talking about the Fate series is reminding me how much I would probably play a Fate MOBA game. I mean, there is also that Grand Order Arcade fighter as well, but I don't know...something about the Dissidia 3 vs 3 style as well as adding the cards into the gameplay doesn't seem to add up with me.
I will applaud them for putting in Atalante, Leonidas and Martha into the Arcade game though.
You know what'd be cool with all these Battle Royale games rising to popularity? A Fate battle royale. I mean, the series literally started as one and yet we still don't have a single game that tries to recreate the Battle Royale setting.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'feel like I should go to bed now. I really post some really meh or bad post when it's late here. I should come back better tomorrow.

On those words, 'hope you have all a great day here. Thank you again AndreaAC AndreaAC for giving me the courage to share my sprites here. I hope your day will be the best day ever! :)

D

Deleted member

Hey Opossum Opossum
Change the title to say something like
"Congratulations on Getting a Job offer Swampasaur!"
That is just me. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I want to yell at you guys about something.............
Help me not to yell at you guys please! :(

Too bad.
I got a gask mask for you and lets say.... you get paid high.
Would you do it?
Oh damn, paynis a big reason why people get jobs they dont want.
And I do need money... Damn, I would take the job if thry also provided a gas mask lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just noticed I'm going to miss page 666.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom