• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also is it me, or has Minecrat been declining in popularity lately?
Didn't know that Minecraft had a spin-off.:yeahboi:

For real tho, everything that is popular one day will lose it's flame another day. Minecraft is just following the trend that every popular medias does.

D

Deleted member

You forgot PUBG.
OOOH.

Trending Games Right Now: Fornite / PUBG

Trending Games Last Time: Cuphead / Doki Doki Literature Club

Which trending side do you like better?

Also I am excited for Smash 4 in EVO 2018, and DBZ fighters is coming in! It's time is around August 3rd-August 5th.
EVO 2018 Games:
Rip Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

And yet they exist.

Zero and stay night are literally the only instances of him NOT being a good guy, actually :p

Closest to a bad guy since these two instances would be Extella, but even then, I think it's more like siding with the most dangerous party to keep it in check rather than actual evilness.

Not fully sure since I haven't really played Extella though...
Extella!Gil is pretty much like the other two Altera faction Servants(Iskander and Jeanne) except tsundere.
Like, the reason he joins her is clesrly because he wants to help her, not to destroy humanity, but to save her, except he doesn't want to admit it. He even ends up saving Altera and the protagonist when Mathman threatens to kill them on Altera's route.
man I REALLY picked the right character to be intersted in the 7 of the 4th Grail War didn't I

would you say his other interpretations are good too? Zero was really good at being a dik and so far UBW is. I know some characters fail when they arent villains but are good

Side note: I guess this means I have even less knowledge of Fate than I thoughtt. I thought after Apocrypha I would pretty much be caught up for non-game content. But you make it sound like there a lot more . . .and I would be shocked if they show up in Apoc
:061:
I'd say Extella did a good job with his character. He's still a **** but not an evil one.
Also, Caster Gil is the wise and benevolent king history knows him as and it makes a great contrast with Archer Gil to show how much he developed in his own life(as the Archer version is before Enkidu died)
Neither.

They're talking of pure insanity :troll:
/s

Whom he both manipulated into being evil, thus making him the Greater-Scope Villain of Zero, and willingly followed for his own amusement.
Angra Mainyu is the Greater-Scope Villain though.
Gil can be attributed to Kirei's Start of Darkness but he's not responsible for the events of the 4th and 5th War.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't listen to the whole album, but I didn't really like any of the songs from the last Gorillaz CD. I liked a bunch from the first one, demon days, and plastic beech. But, I guess it was called "Humanz" I haven't heard a song I really liked.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
okay i actually believed you for a god damn second ^-^'
katt iz gullible
Don't worry, everything is cool now. ^v^
He still strikes faster than you post-nerf. :troll:
Still not fast enough to beat my pocket :4cloud2:.

Because of course, everyone have a pocket :4cloud:. Which is kinda fascinating when you think about it, how do you keep a cloud in your pocket?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was treated bad? Tell me more please.
Have you been living under a rock for the past two years?

This game has so many things wrong;
  • No X-Men or Doctor Doom, which are the Marvel faces of the franchise.
  • The excuse for the missing characters above was ****ing pathetic. ("No one cares about them, characters are just functions")
  • A lot more fan favorites were removed which, while it wasn't as impactful as the lack of X-Men, was still a source of complaints.
  • The story mode was heavily marketed, but it ended up being so bad it makes Street Fighter V's story look good, and that one was frankly a pile of trash.
  • The dissonance of character quality. Some look amazing, others just look horrible.
  • The DLC having more Marvel characters than Capcom characters.
  • Speaking of, two story characters being locked behind a DLC paywall also qualifies.
  • 95% of the music is either generic dubstep or generic orchestra, which is a HUGE step dowm compared to MvC3.
  • Etc.
The gameplay is freaking good though, but everything else just flopped so much that the game didn't last very long.

It's good proof of how presentation matters a lot in fighting games.

how do you keep a cloud in your pocket?
I write "Cloud" on a piece of paper and put it in my pocket :troll:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
everything was cool already :V
But I...

Heh, forget it.

• The excuse for the missing characters above was ****ing pathetic. ("No one cares about them, characters are just functions")
  • A lot more fan favorites were removed which, while it wasn't as impactful as the lack of X-Men, was still a source of complaints.
  • The story mode was heavily marketed, but it ended up being so bad it makes Street Fighter V's story look good, and that one was frankly a pile of trash.
  • The dissonance of character quality. Some look amazing, others just look horrible.
  • The DLC having more Marvel characters than Capcom.
  • Speaking of, two story characters being locked behind a DLC paywall also qualifies.
  • 95% of the music is either generic dubstep or generic orchestra, which is a HUGE step dowm compared to MvC3.
  • Etc.

...I imagine now Unikorn going to a tournament and putting his paper written "cloud" over it in front of people's face, while saying Randall is it's favourite anime character.

D

Deleted member

• The DLC having more Marvel characters than Capcom characters.
  • Etc.
The gameplay is freaking good though, but everything else just flopped so much that the game didn't last very long.

It's good proof of how presentation matters a lot in fighting games.

Ohh.....wow.....
Reeally Capcom?
#SmashBrosIsTheBestFightingGame
The Subspace Emissary is by far the best story any fighting game has ever had.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ohh.....wow.....
Reeally Capcom?
That's a weird way to say Fight of the God.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not exactly. It has its charm, but I wouldn't call it the best.

I'd personally say BlazBlue is up there for one of the best stories of any fighting game, but I'm sure there are others that qualify for that title too.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I would love for Marvel vs. Capcom to get an enhanced "Arcade Edition" like SFV did but the thing about that is the problems go so much deeper than just too few characters. The game is straight ugly and would need an overhaul in everything besides the base gameplay, that ****s good. Not going to buy the game until that happens though. If it ever does.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I can't help but feel sorry for them considering they had to choose between angering Marvel or angering the fans. It's one of the reasons why I can't entirely blame Capcom considering they were dealing with a company that had gained a vendetta against the FOX related IPs.

With FOX possibly being bought by Disney, here's hoping an "Arcade Edition" with the missing characters is possible.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Ohh.....wow.....
Reeally Capcom?
Capcom isn't to entirely to blame for this, you can pretty much blame Disney for the lack of X-Men and Fantastic Four characters, you know since Disney hadn't bought Fox just yet. Also bearing in mind, Disney aren't always the easiest of companies to work with, my best guess as to why Kingdom Hearts is able to do want it does, is that Disney placed someone who actually wants the game to sell in charge of those contracts, while the guys Disney has in charge of the Marvel properties is most likely a giant asshole.

Last edited:
hey the entire contintent is going to die in 3 hours. Let's stop and talk for a while.

"I thought Elysium wa s paradise, not a weapon stash."
And now I can't help but imagine Gilgamesh summonging weapons from there. Great. The weeb series are crossing. . .
Extella!Gil is pretty much like the other two Altera faction Servants(Iskander and Jeanne) except tsundere.
Like, the reason he joins her is clesrly because he wants to help her, not to destroy humanity, but to save her, except he doesn't want to admit it. He even ends up saving Altera and the protagonist when Mathman threatens to kill them on Altera's route.

I'd say Extella did a good job with his character. He's still a **** but not an evil one.
Also, Caster Gil is the wise and benevolent king history knows him as and it makes a great contrast with Archer Gil to show how much he developed in his own life(as the Archer version is before Enkidu died)

Angra Mainyu is the Greater-Scope Villain though.
Gil can be attributed to Kirei's Start of Darkness but he's not responsible for the events of the 4th and 5th War.
*Caster Gilgamesh is FGO*
darn. Was hoping there was another cool show wiht him or something
:061:

Chrono.

Not exactly. It has its charm, but I wouldn't call it the best.

I'd personally say BlazBlue is up there for one of the best stories of any fighting game, but I'm sure there are others that qualify for that title too.
Ehhh.

I like BB but it got way too ridiculous by the end of Continuum Shift. But I'm also behind on it.

I have Chrono Phantasma I'm just... Lazy.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Mind telling me what they can do?

Also I forgot to include a list of characters that I don't want to add to my roster
Can't speak for the others but...

Midna
-shadowy projectiles
-warping; both herself and other things
-can change her appearance
-can hide in shadows
-can use her hair for all sorts; punching, grappling, possible tether
-can transform into an oversized twili squid monster that weilds a giant spear
-can summon shadow wolves (from hyrule warriors)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pranked my neighbor today through texting. Here's the text chain.

(F is neighbor, B is me)

F: "Hey Bryan, I need your help moving this bed out of my house, can you come over, please?"
B: "I can."
F: "Appreciate it."

*one hour later*

F: "Dude where are you?"
B: "At my house."
F: "I thought you said you were coming over."
B: "No I didn't."
F: "You sent me a text saying 'I can'."
B: "Correct."
F: "I don't have time for this. Can you come over or not?"
F: "Okay.

*one hour later*

F: "Where are you?"

I haven't heard from him since. :troll:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Given that the Twilight Princess character designs are likely being phased out in favor of BOTW ones (judging from the teaser), I'm pretty sure Midna's chances are the lowest they've ever been.

Brawl was pretty much her one and only shot.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

(F is neighbor, B is me)

F: "Hey Bryan, I need your help moving this bed out of my house, can you come over, please?"

*one hour later*

*one hour later*

funny but that is kinda dickish to them XD
still surprised they didn't detect the difference of i can and i will lol

Chrono.

(F is neighbor, B is me)

*one hour later*

*one hour later*

This is awful but I laughed so maybe I'm awful too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Heh, talking about the Fate series is reminding me how much I would probably play a Fate MOBA game. I mean, there is also that Grand Order Arcade fighter as well, but I don't know...something about the Dissidia 3 vs 3 style as well as adding the cards into the gameplay doesn't seem to add up with me.
I will applaud them for putting in Atalante, Leonidas and Martha into the Arcade game though.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
THE HELL IS THIS SIG?! :laugh:
you just NOW noticed that? how? XD
i've had that for 15 hours now, counting!
i'm also in 2 conversations with you where it gets repeated with every post, how did you get blind to it till now XD

anyway, remember the bet i took with swamp for the hell of it and curiosity of what he had? it was that, i added the emoticons and rainbow text but the image and "i lost a bet" are his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom