• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Wow when people was talking about Xenoblade, my alert didn't mention at all. .

Oh boy Xenoblade X.

Mythra Mythra

You're gonna play a good game.

Just remember, use online to get materials that you might not be able to find.

Also, Elma is another best girl.
Biggest problem with Xenoblade X.. .

It's not on Nintendo Switch lol.
I remember the town music being god awful in Charli XCX
No, it's not.

I really want to replay XCX. I've wanted to replay it for a while, but XB2 is really pushing it. I hated a lot of it and loved some of it, and wouldn't mind being able to reverse some of that hate.

But I cant play it ow because im playing XB2, and if I play right after I KNOW i'll be burnt out

Tatsu is irredeemable
:061:
If you really prefer grinding more than story definitely go for X.

Tatsu is irredeemable
Tatsu is the worst...
Coolio!
What is better, XCX or XC2? :p
Don't compare your are gonna hurt yourself lol.

I like both, but I prefer XC2 more personally.
Okay, I like some fan-service, I admit.
A lot of fan-service I dislike though.
Yeah, this was s people seem to get over looked.... Especially when it comes to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Fanservice is like salt, some people like it with a little bit here and there, or prefer no salt at all. But most hate it when they have salt as their only food.

And yet you like Pyra's design.
And you got problem with that? Lol just kidding. I think Pyra's design is OK, not much complain nor praise.
I SAID I LIKE SOME FANSERVICE.
I mostly am not a fan of fanservice though.
Yeah, what you mean is you don't like PURE fanservice. Which I don't as well.

Remember that game called Gal Gun 2 that is coming to Switch? Yeah, the artstyle looks cute not gonna lie, but man I hate that game. ..
As my bro gave me XCX for a while I made him play XC2

I put him against the Lv. 130 boi

Dude used Rex w Mythra:
-"Güey use the art again, it recharged instantly"
-"Use it again, it recharged"
-"Use it again"
-"Again"
Right now funny enough I use Newt actually because Rex can die pretty quickly if you unable to recover recharge anchor shot...
With Newt my Rex can survive Rampage train even won't get launched sometime.
And bring tank can position more easily to prevent your other parties get Bonecrushed because sometimes they are stupid that they stay on the back.
I will say that I will always laugh at how some people didn't see Xenoblade 1's twists coming.

They were good but really obvious, lol.
I already got a bit of spoiled here or there when playing Xenoblade Chronicles but.... The later plot twist still surprised me.
Xenoblade 1's biggest flaw was honestly how dumb and tedious most side quests are.

They were pretty brain dead and inconsequential.

Glad X and 2 improved in that regard.
Absolutely agreed with you there.
I don't know if X is still better than 2 but man... Rrgis remembers my debate the Gwen months ago...it later ended pretty maturely but.... I just think her points has some flaws or I just couldn't understand it.
Lol I found all of the ice cabbages I needed on my first trip through Valak by accident.

Fossil Monkeys took me like 5 hours straight of grinding. . .
:061:
I remember I was annoyed how collection stuff are scattered around in Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X.....wasn't a huge fan of that.
And I am still a tiny bit grudge on XC2's lack of armor customization ...if it weren't for the Blades.
Guys...

I ****ing hate the NLA theme already.
I. . Don't oddly enough. Probably because I am a huge Hiroyuki Sawano ost fan I guess.
In regards to Chronicles 1, I don't think...
The betrayal itself was the unpredictable part. They definitely alluded to those moments plenty of times. It's more just the...Suddenly gods and everything is a lie part. I mean they definitely made it clear there was much, much more to the Monado than Shulk and the others knew, but everything that happens after Zanza is unleashed and Lady Meyneth is defeated just completely shifts the focus of everything the story had been telling prior. Again, I think they handled it very well despite that, it's more just some of it DID kinda feel like it came out of left field. Not Dickson's betrayal or the Monado holding a dark secret or anything, just the other stuff.

Yeah you're gonna miss ACE's music for a good while.

That being said XCX does have some great music. I will jam to Uncontrollable until the day I die. But it also has some definite misses, especially if you don't have a taste for some of the genres.
In my opinion.. . Hiroyuki Sawano music are better than ACE +....
Go hear his Epic and Battle music on YouTube.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I thought Luigi's mansion remake and Bowser's Insides story remake were announced in the direct
I did, actually. You were replying to N30N.

Man, I get furious at myself when I mess up. I am really sorry.
I wasn't talking about the remake. I was talking about the NEW Luigi's Mansion.

...And Bowser's Inside Story is not my favorite Zelda game.

D

Deleted member

I wasn't talking about the remake. I was talking about the NEW Luigi's Mansion.

...And Bowser's Inside Story is not my favorite Zelda game.
OOOH, I get it with the NEW Luigi's mansion.
I said it wrongly. Link's Awakening is your favorite Zelda Game.
I was just saying, Bowser's Inside Story were on the schedule I thought. I did not refer it to your favorite "Zelda game".

I am a little mad at myself.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Pokemon Mistery
Also i dont believe it. Capcom wont bring over MHXX
I'm not advising to believe the rumour, but is your decision really partially contingent on what could be a simple misspelling? It's not like this is a press release or doctored title screen.

3DS getting its life extended to 2019 is what makes it believeable :V

I'll be mad if the new PMD is not called "Ultra Mystery Dungeon"
Yeah I wish they'd just focus their efforts on Switch now, but there is already one title confirmed for a 2019 release.

Chrono.

So WWE had to change the Women's Battle Royal name and trophy on account of [REDACTED] being a huge piece of ****. But the new trophy is...

This is definitely either the work of someone extremely dense or the most blatantly juvenile thing WWE has done in a long while.

D

Deleted member

Adding an "s" to "Inside" makes the game title feel uncomfortable for some reason.
Sorry, made another typo.
DANG IT, I deserve to suffer.
Can someone please roast me to the point where I feel depressed again?

I think I am going crazy at this point, probably because I need some sleep.
Good night, I love you all. :)
I apologize to Opossum. I made some weird typos.
So WWE had to change the Women's Battle Royal name and trophy on account of [REDACTED] being a huge piece of ****. But the new trophy is...

This is definitely either the work of someone extremely dense or the most blatantly juvenile thing WWE has done in a long while.
I am not trying to be dirty, but looks like someone based it off a woman's reproductive area. :lol:

I have this weird paranoia that someone very stupid or just... "no" is going to act like me and you guys are going to think it is me. :(
Does any of you have paranoia?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

"Get ovary-it"
-Vince McMahon

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So weird when a trainer in pokemon has a specific strategy thinking I'm going to do something and then I just don't do it.

You can't just keep lowering my attack and using pursuit when I have a special type pokemon. Not gonna switch

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Saw a thing on the news about children being addicted to Fortnite and concerns about the violence and parents not being able to do anything.

Though it really looks more like parents not caring to do anything because they kept showing this mum watching her sons play the game and she was just sitting there.

Like damn, when my parents felt I was playing games too much they just took the damn thing away. Seems the new solution is to call in to news programmes and talk about how it's crack for kids.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I legit woke up from a 30 minute doze off just now at the computer in which I had a dream Pauline was revealed for Smash and there were memes of Daisy all over Chrom's face from the Lucina/Robin trailer.

Now if this does not happen in reality I'll be sad.

Chrono.

So Bamco posted this and
Bamco are very good at Twitter.
Here's another gem.

Also, reminder that Broly and Bardock come out on Wednesday. Really excited, especially for Bardock. It's a stretch but I hope the next two characters get at least teased.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Totem Araquanid wrecked my team. All because I expected him to use physical attacks instead of special.

He had bubble. Dang that bubble. Also because the totem was as strong as my highest level pokemon. Probably should have grinded more, but ended up not having to.

I had to change my strategy the second time.

Got X sp. Def. Started off with Flaafy with X special defense to make sure I paralyze the totem. I used an X spec defense which changed the totem's strategy to using leech life. Which worked in my advantage because he paralyzed himself with flaafy's static. When Flaafy fainted, I switched to Nidorino and used an X accuracy because of Hustle. even with bubble slowing down Nidorino he was still faster than Araquanid because of the paralyze and 1 Head Smash KO'd the Araquanid - But not before the Araquanid got him down to 1 HP so he KO'd himself as well. (Nidoran gets head smash from breeding) So no one got the XP, but I beat him I guess. Squirtle KO'd the partner.

When I'm using such low level pokemon, I guess X items are useful. Especially since they are all traded so I have to keep them low

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Speaking of DBZ, I don't think it was posted here, but here are the new dramatic finishes for Dragon Ball FighterZ
DLC, and they all look awesome.

Tagging @praline because family Kamehameha.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of DBZ, I don't think it was posted here, but here are the new dramatic finishes for Dragon Ball FighterZ

And Another Frieza Bites The Dust.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Do they have the opposite, like Frieza actually defeating Bardock like normal?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My cat got chewed bubblegum stuck in her fur this morning.

Nobody in this house chews bubblegum and we haven't had company in a couple weeks.

What the actual ****.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I am really enjoying Fire Emblem Echoes so far, being pretty engaged by the characters and narrative, even though the plot feels a bit typical. Honestly, I think I found the reason why I quit Fates a long time ago, and that was of my own self-doing. I started Fire Emblem Fates putting the difficulty on hard classic on Conquest 2 years ago, thinking more about bragging rights than actually considering how my enjoyment of the game would be affected overall.

Hard Classic Conquest lowered my enjoyment immensely because of pressure and time it took for me to actually beat one chapter. At the least, I put Echoes on Normal Classic Difficulty, and now I am hooked to FE again.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I am really enjoying Fire Emblem Echoes so far, being pretty engaged by the characters and narrative, even though the plot feels a bit typical. Honestly, I think I found the reason why I quit Fates a long time ago, and that was of my own self-doing. I started Fire Emblem Fates putting the difficulty on hard classic on Conquest 2 years ago, thinking more about bragging rights than actually considering how my enjoyment of the game would be affected overall.

Hard Classic Conquest lowered my enjoyment immensely because of pressure and time it took for me to actually beat one chapter. At the least, I put Echoes on Normal Classic Difficulty, and now I am hooked to FE again.
Blue isn't the reason Celeste stresses you out because you overestimated your abilities and refus to lower the difficulty?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Yeah... I don't recommend anyone starting Fates with Conquest Hard. I do recommend everyone to play classic mode, but going from the get go to play on hard difficulty, specially in a game so hard like Conquest, no. I played Conquest/Hard one year after I finished Fates, and even though at the end it was satisfying, I must say it was really infuriating as well. The amount of bs the maps of Hard/Conquest is way too much, and the funny thing is, I consider Conquest one of the best FE games, at least in normal mode. Can't imagine how bad the game goes in Lunatic (Don't even going to bother with that, EVER).

But glad to see that you are enjoying Shadows of Valentia, it truly is a great game. I found it a little too easy myself, because grinding and all that, but the presentation is the best that FE has had. And to be fair, contrary to Fates that changes lots of things between difficulties, Shadows of Valentia normally only adds some extra units in the map and raise their stats, but nothing complicated. Still, I think you did well playing in Normal/Classic, just have fun with the game.

D

Deleted member

Daisy is getting rated in RTC today.
I'm really satisfied with seeing so many low want scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom