• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
My favorite memory of the leaks thread is when Neo and I first revealed that we think we know the full roster. Then some dude messaged me asking me why I cut Ice Climbers from the game. I was like "I don't make the game". He responded with "But why not Ice Climbers".

Sometimes I wish I didn't cut Ice Climbers too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought old people learned to be patient :troll:
NANI!?

My favorite memory of the leaks thread is when Neo and I first revealed that we think we know the full roster. Then some dude messaged me asking me why I cut Ice Climbers from the game. I was like "I don't make the game". He responded with "But why not Ice Climbers".

Sometimes I wish I didn't cut Ice Climbers too.
Why did you cut Ice Climbers though?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Nah, despite Switch is Vita but did right, unlike Vita it has more games than just anime games and visual novels...
And I was saying those PS4 anime games.... So hopefully Switch Pass the PS4 soon in Japan too.
So, Switch to kill PS4? But its to young to experience the horrors of a console war. :p

Okay but what if my cat's last name is Cat?
Get your Sonic OC out of Opo :troll:

If Ridley does indeed Happen™, this site will never work again.
And then we will only be able to thank our new Lord and Savior for releasing us from this hell hole.
But, Shishoe, you fail to see one thing, the board will still work if K. Rool isn't added as well. You see the boards are tied to Ridely and K. Rool's fate in Smash. :p

People... you really have it wrong.

We'll obviously get 64 HD :troll:
I'd buy it, I've never actually experienced the original game.

And by that you mean Super Mario 64 DS HD.
I'd buy that to.

To be fair, that's also my problem with virtually every romantic comedy ever. Still a huge issue, just not one exclusive to RPO.

No, people. When a girl isn't interested, you don't do these stalkerish grand romantic gestures to wear her down until she says yes. In real life, that's called "reason enough to call the police and get a restraining order."
Ah, romantic comedies, yep its either stalk 'em til they break down and go with them. Or the other dead-horse cliche of the couple, never getting alone time, so they can a) Spend time with each other b) Talk about the **** they need to talk about. Which usually means by the end of the movie, the audience has no idea why they should have ever cared about their relationship.

Also, you all suggested if Ridely is playable in Smash we need Ridelyboards, I say if Crash Bandicoot happens, we need Crashboards for at least a week :p

Edit: So guys, apparently my version of google chrome thinks Bandicoot, isn't a real word. Why is Google Chrome being Speciesist

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Another DBS spoiler

When Ultra Instinct wore off I initially thought it was Frieza had attacked Goku

Morbi

Scavenger

So, Switch to kill PS4? But its to young to experience the horrors of a console war. :p

Get your Sonic OC out of Opo :troll:

But, Shishoe, you fail to see one thing, the board will still work if K. Rool isn't added as well. You see the boards are tied to Ridely and K. Rool's fate in Smash. :p

I'd buy it, I've never actually experienced the original game.

I'd buy that to.

Ah, romantic comedies, yep its either stalk 'em til they break down and go with them. Or the other dead-horse cliche of the couple, never getting alone time, so they can a) Spend time with each other b) Talk about the **** they need to talk about. Which usually means by the end of the movie, the audience has no idea why they should have ever cared about their relationship.

Also, you all suggested if Ridely is playable in Smash we need Ridelyboards, I say if Crash Bandicoot happens, we need Crashboards for at least a week :p

Edit: So guys, apparently my version of google chrome thinks Bandicoot, isn't a real word. Why is Google Chrome being Speciesist
My auto-correct does not believe that a lot of words are real words. It is really annoying and I sometimes I to Google it just to make sure I did not just imagine words that never existed.

D

Deleted member

I was asking those who were actually watching the thread in question guys.

Still, I got an alert from Lampy liking my post but it didn't specify what thread and post it was so I'd assume something similar would happen.
I wasn't watching the thread before it but I did like that post out of irony.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I saw Burb Burb mention it earlier, but is there really no archive of our old 2014/15 discussions? I would love to look at the old leaks threads. Is there really none left?
If I recall correctly (and that's a big "if", because my memory of the purge is a little foggy), after the move to Nintenzone, everyone but a select few members were booted from the group and it was locked down.

I don't know of any way to access it, but when looking through my own posts, nothing from the Leak group has shown up anymore ever since it happened.

Either the archive's still there and just tucked away from prying eyes, or it was deleted entirely in the years after everyone was purged from the group.

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
If I recall correctly (and that's a big "if", because my memory of the purge is a little foggy), after the move to Nintenzone, everyone but a select few members were booted from the group and it was locked down.

I don't know of any way to access it, but when looking through my own posts, nothing from the Leak group has shown up anymore ever since it happened.

Either the archive's still there and just tucked away from prying eyes, or it was deleted entirely in the years after everyone was purged from the group.
I clicked the link someone posted and could still access it. I only see one of the "big" threads remaining however, and it looks to be the Post-Release one.

All the individual leak threads are still there though.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I clicked the link someone posted and could still access it. I only see one of the "big" threads remaining however, and it looks to be the Post-Release one.

All the individual leak threads are still there though.
Very disappointing to hear.

That's a lot of history down the drain. I get that it was difficult to moderate, but if the whole group was locked and no new posts/threads could be made, I don't see why keeping the threads up in archival form was an issue. I mean, you don't have to moderate an archive. Even if some aspects of it ended up being unimportant in the long run, a lot of progress was made in those threads that really should've been preserved.

Especially the threads from after the ESRB leak first surfaced.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

I know that.

You know that.

But if I bull**** enough maybe it'll throw Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily 's radar off, eh?
You do realise, I know what US Americans, think Canadians are like, with the sterotypes they do for Canadians, since I'm half US American myself.

I don't know Canadian culture, I know US culture, I did live there for 5 years of my childhood after all :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You do realise, I know what US Americans, think Canadians are like, with the sterotypes they do for Canadians, since I'm half US American myself.

I don't know Canadian, I know US culture, I did live there for 5 years of my childhood after all :p
I don't know Canadian culture either.

I only know frog culture :p

Morbi

Scavenger

I don't know Canadian culture, I know US culture, I did live there for 5 years of my childhood after all :p
Honestly, I feel as though every Canadian that has ever entered the online space knows what the American stereotypes are. But that will never stop us.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Of course I realize that.

Never stopped me from running with a joke before.

Honestly, I feel as though every Canadian that has ever entered the online space knows what the American stereotypes are. But that will never stop us.
I feel as though every everyone that's ever entered the online space knows them.

I'd offer counterpoints but frankly burgers are tasty.

Im not sure how early you guys are trying to look for, but threads up to may 2014 are still there. (and the way people are talking in that thread makes it seem like it's the beginning of the group)
:061:

Starlight_Lily

I don't know Canadian culture either.

I only know frog culture :p
Oh, so your French Canadian, that explains so much :p

No wonder I didn't like you, your part French and I'm part English :p

Of course I realize that.

Never stopped me from running with a joke before.

I feel as though every everyone that's ever entered the online space knows them.

I'd offer counterpoints but frankly burgers are tasty.
Yeah, but what Americans did Mexican food, with Taco Bell, is a crime that can never be forgiven I'm afaird.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Very disappointing to hear.

That's a lot of history down the drain. I get that it was difficult to moderate, but if the whole group was locked and no new posts/threads could be made, I don't see why keeping the threads up in archival form was an issue. I mean, you don't have to moderate an archive. Even if some aspects of it ended up being unimportant in the long run, a lot of progress was made in those threads that really should've been preserved.

Especially the threads from after the ESRB leak first surfaced.
Oh, wait, disregard that.

https://smashboards.com/threads/the-unknown-renders-leak.364857/

ESRB topic's still there. :denzel:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've always wanted to taste a pure American burger.
I mean you start running into the whole No True Scotsman fallacy pretty fast there.

But if you don't give a damn about that, if you can find me, I'll cook you one.

Yeah, but what Americans did Mexican food, with Taco Bell, is a crime that can never be forgiven I'm afaird.
Fair point. Frankly it's wisest at this point to consider them two separate types of cuisine.

Distinct irony that we bring them up at all, though, as I'm roughly a stone's throw from Yum! corporate headquarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom