• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Getting ready for work. Decided to use my camera as a mirror on the spot and decided to take a snap of my ugly mug.
This is the guy behind the cash register at BK. I still can't believe I get customer praise.
Protip; it's all about your attitude. I'm always chipper, respectful, apologetic for any issues no matter who causes them, and tries to greet every single person. I'm extremely popular due to this.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Protip; it's all about your attitude. I'm always chipper, respectful, apologetic for any issues no matter who causes them, and tries to greet every single person. I'm extremely popular due to this.
I do most of these things but I'm not really "chipper". I don't like smiling. Not in the edgy way, I just really don't smile and it feels weird to do it. I think the fact that you help people already (I work retail so I can't relate to fast food) is good enough. [insert "uwu im ugly" comment here]

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Don't you wish in Stage Creator that you could just remove parts of a piece instead of taking out the whole thing? :glare:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I do most of these things but I'm not really "chipper". I don't like smiling. Not in the edgy way, I just really don't smile and it feels weird to do it. I think the fact that you help people already (I work retail so I can't relate to fast food) is good enough. [insert "uwu im ugly" comment here]
That doesn't work in fast food. If you aren't smiling, the Burger King will shove a bottle of angry sauce up your ass.

True story. My ass is still spicy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't you wish in Stage Creator that you could just remove parts of a piece instead of taking out the whole thing? :glare:
yeah...but in the end I don’t give a **** cause I can download stages

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Has anyone else had this type of problem with their joycons?

Ever since I got my Switch my right stick has always been acting on its own sometimes. It always ends up rotating my camera or making me unable to do moves in Smash because it's occupying a movement with the C-Stick. It's really annoying and I may just end up buying a Pro Controller soon.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Ever since I got my Switch my right stick has always been acting on its own sometimes. It always ends up rotating my camera or making me unable to do moves in Smash because it's occupying a movement with the C-Stick. It's really annoying and I may just end up buying a Pro Controller soon.
Not myself, but I don't play my Switch that often. I know my charger stopped working for my Wii U Tablet at some point(and had to get a new one). I should go a Pro Controller soon anyway. It'd make things a bit easier, especially since it can charge on its own. The fact I can't charge my Joycons separately is kind of annoying. ...Though I guess I could buy a charge station for that?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Yeah, that **** happened to me, on the right joycon too, was super annoying. I ended up fixing it though. Had to buy some sticks online (I think they cost 8€ or something like that) and then I opened the joycon itself to change it. Problem is that if you open a joycon you can't get support from Nintendo customer service and all that, but honestly I thought was worth the try and I saved myself a good chunk of money. Though if you are not familiar with electronics and such I can understand that you don't want to do it in case you break it or something.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Learned that the Detective Pikachu soundtrack's track titles name events from the movie.

You should probably not look at the track list if you don't want spoilers.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Learned that the Detective Pikachu soundtrack's track titles name events from the movie.

Some movies usually do that anyways

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Nah. It's the Angry Sauce. Its usually put on the Angry Whopper, alongside Angry Rings. Made and served by Angry BK employees.
In a twist, I have yet to make an Angry Whopper. I might be able to watch more of the Guru soon.

Either way, I hope you got the joke.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I can't believe my mom doesn't like Back to the Future

Everybody likes BTTF

I remember Ed Boon doing a twitter poll long ago about potential future guest characters. I voted for the Terminator back then and holy **** I can't believe it's actually happening! T2 is one of my favorite things entertainment wise period and boy does this make me want to buy MK11!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can't believe my mom doesn't like Back to the Future

Everybody likes BTTF

I remember Ed Boon doing a twitter poll long ago about potential future guest characters. I voted for the Terminator back then and holy **** I can't believe it's actually happening! T2 is one of my favorite things entertainment wise period and boy does this make me want to buy MK11!
I regret reading

Chrono.

Yeah it's called Joycon drifting and it's a common issue.

Gotta call up Nintendo customer service.

D

Deleted member

So it seems going off of datamines, that one leaker was right about a lot of the DLC characters. As much as I would rather have other characters. So yes, Joker, Spawn, Terminator, and now Ash Williams are our guest characters it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Shishœ Erureido Erureido

Really got to like all the QoL changes coming to Grand Order.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/bfhswg/all_upcoming_qol_changes_for_na_fgo/
It's nice that these changes are actually coming in fast for NA after they weren't in Japan for a long time. I think Japan didn't get them until just before Year 3.

Also, Merlin and other Crit buffers get buffed thanks to the Back Button. Star Distribution changes only if skills that affect Star Weight, Number of Stars or Servant Formations are used. Meanwhile, skills that boost Crit Damage like Merlin's Hero Creation don't change Star Distribution/Number, so you can see where the Stars go and if they are favourable, you can go back and use Crit Damage boosts to boost the servant that's most favoured.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Are we talking Star Wars Episode 1 levels of spoilers? That soundtrack had track names such as "Qui-Gon's Noble End" and "The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon's Funeral", and it came out before the movie itself.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh, wow, I finally found a more clear beta spell among the old Quest previews.

Only other one I found was an earlier version of the spell, apparently. Which shot bubbles at the opponent. This feels like they stopped doing unique upgrades and made each better version of a spell far more simplistic due to being rushed. Hence "bigger water pillar" or "more fireballs" being a thing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Are we talking Star Wars Episode 1 levels of spoilers? That soundtrack had track names such as "Qui-Gon's Noble End" and "The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon's Funeral", and it came out before the movie itself.
Not 100% sure as I was trying to avoid seeing all of it when I ran across it (I missed the final tracks)
But I did see something those who played the Detective Pikachu video game (like me) will get an idea on how it could end

Serebii.net has the tracklist if you're interested.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man Far From Home is now going to end Phase 3 of the MCU instead of kicking off its 4th Phase

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's a 4th phase?
Why wouldn't there be

No seriously though, a Spider-Man movie ending the phase? What the hell is Peter gonna do, open a rift that summons Dormammu?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I dunno, I always kinda assumed with how much Marvel talked up about Endgame finishing off the saga, it would be the gran finale.
dude

there are like 5 movies planned at least for after endgame

- spider-man 2, the third one
- doctor strange 2
- black panter 2
- that one kung fu bruce lee marvel hero no one remembers
- black widow

Chrono.

MK11 leak talk.

vs_KIT_b02371="You helped Shao Kahn kill father?"

vs_SIN_c02371="And traded a weak husband for a strong one."

vs_KIT_d02371="How could you,Mother?!"

Wow Sindel.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I... Really couldn't remember that part, it might be just because I haven't watch the movie for a while so yeah, we can agree to disagree with the fact I don't think Infinity War has any memorable soundtrack.
Baron tho...kinda couldn’t see him being charismatic since his whole family died (the one he’s responsible for making that is), and was too busy continuing to hold a grudge and vengeance combo on them Avengers
That's the point lol.
And that made the evacuation of Sukovia a bit pointless... Since that means there were devastating casualties.
Thus I think it is also safe to say that Avengers Age of Ultron is definitely the least good Avengers movie...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom