• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ugh...psoriasis sucks.

Anyone here with personal experience have any tips?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ugh...psoriasis sucks.

Anyone here with personal experience have any tips?
Not the same thing, but something similar, but my mom gets really bad rosacea during sunny days. It's been a chronic thing for her ever since before I was born, so I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done besides sunscreen.

And even then psoriasis is a different and only somewhat similar condition so I'm at even more of a loss. Sorry, Idon. :/

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I like Harley anyway simply because Joker is one of my favorite villains to begin with. :p

But I can't deny that my favorite portrayals of her are when she's not victim of Joker's abuse. Injustice 2 in particular where she's basically Batman's newest "Robin" in anything but name.
In the comics she’s a lesbian Deadpool/DCAU Harley Quinn hybrid if it makes things better

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you visit r/Xenoblade_Chronicles to meme but you find suffering

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I was playing the Switch version of Deltarune and actually ran into a glitch.

At the end of the game...
When you leave the supply classroom, if you try to go back into it after Susie leaves you, the game crashes because of it "not being able to load a border."

Weird.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, what did you see at first and what are you seeing now? Cause I'm still trying to figure out what "Me" is for regarding Mythra and Smash.
Let me explain: the gif is "Mythra (the character) trying to get into Smash", "Me" is Mythra Mythra (the user).

Ivander

Smash Legend
Let me explain: the gif is "Mythra (the character) trying to get into Smash", "Me" is Mythra Mythra (the user).
Not exactly what I'm asking. I think I should've been asking more about "The point" of "Me". I mean, "Mythra" is trying to get into Smash, yet "Me" is just lying on the floor. Why? Why is "Me" just lying on the floor? What's the point? I mean, the point could've gotten across with just "Mythra" trying to get into Smash. So why was "Me" needed?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Not exactly what I'm asking. I think I should've been asking more about "The point" of "Me". I mean, "Mythra" is trying to get into Smash, yet "Me" is just lying on the floor. Why? Why is "Me" just lying on the floor? What's the point? I mean, the point could've gotten across with just "Mythra" trying to get into Smash. So why was "Me" needed?
"When you visit r/Xenoblade_Chronicles to meme but you find suffering"

"Me" is Mythra (user) "suffering".

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You now what I've noticed?

There seems to be a rising group of aggressive Sobble supporters.

What's the deal?
Whoever the most popular starter is always ends up having a following of sociopathic maniacs.

*sigh* I was settling on Sobble too. I'm gonna hate looking at it by the time they're finished aren't I.

Chrono.

Whoever the most popular starter is always ends up having a following of sociopathic maniacs.

*sigh* I was settling on Sobble too. I'm gonna hate looking at it by the time they're finished aren't I.
Depends on whether you're petty or not. :v

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Depends on whether you're petty or not. :v
Starter wars give me uncomfortable flashbacks to my time reading Sonic fandom garbage, and agony makes me petty.

An animal in pain is far more likely to claw your face off regardless of whether or not it turns out well for me. Them.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So it appears that I might have run into a roadblock in Octopath Traveler.

I do seem to be able to beat Tressa's Chapter 2 boss.

The party that I've been using is about at the recommended level, and I'm still dying a lot. I suppose it might be because with my setup(Cyrus, Tressa, Primrose, and Therion), none of my characters but Tressa can really take a hit. That being said, I would need to grind all of my other characters up to really stand a chance. I suppose it's also worth mentioning that at the moment, I've only been to two of the job shrines (the ones for the Thief and Scholar), and I haven't got anyone working on a another job in addition to their main job.

Is there any advice that anyone can give me for this fight? I think I should fix my party set-up since having someone who can hit hard with physical attacks (Olberic or H'aanit) and someone who can heal (Alfyn or Ophilia) seems like it would help me to do better against this boss.

Thanks in advance.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Successfully lewds Shield
>No gun wielding brazilian knocking at my door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom