• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wow, I didn't expect Ian Flynn to answer my question about the status of the ARMS graphic novel (or answering in less than an hour).

He told me that other than "it's coming along," he doesn't know the timetable. So I'm a little scared of it missing January right now.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I do like the Shadow Realm in a way. It actually leads to actual interesting lore when used. It also is a place where a person's soul is trapped for eternity and suffering. That's still dark as all hell, really. It's just not as obvious to many people that it still counts as a majorly bad thing just like death is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I recommend you stop posting
tbf it ain’t the worst way to for a male Nintendo character to get girls on their side...cause there’s still parts of the Corrin way

But alas, not everybody is from the Kid Icarus series, where love only comes from fighting one another, a petty mass murder, and eating food together

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I still have yet to get my FIRST year trophy. It feels like I've been here for decades :yoshi:
You almost surpassed me and i'm closing in on my 5th year on SB.

Although I took a lot of hiatuses from SB. One from early 2014-early 2015, the other late 2015-early 2016, and then I was semi-active from early 2017-early 2018.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Completed all 111 Challenges in Smash Ultimate.

Once I collect the rest of the Spirits, I will have 100%'d the game. We're close, fellas!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh wow I just got a trophy. I've been here five years wow.
Didn't see this post but wow this is timely considering I mentioned my 5th year anniversary on this site is fast approaching.

Speaking of which, a lot of us joined this site in 2014 so it seems. In particular, most of us joined towards early 2014-ish. I guess that's when the intrigue in Smash 4 news really hit a fever pitch huh?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wonder if we can still make support threads because this guy is one of my most wanted.

View attachment 185472
What's his default name? I kind of forgot... and please Daemon X Machina coming early this year...
Seems to be only for pics uploaded to Imgur last time I checked, now it is good of course.
Yoooooo this look cool as ****.

its kind of sad to say this is like the first netflix cartoon that seems to have actually good animation
Just looking at the tweet, for on sec I thought that women look like Pauline in her Super Mario Odyssey hat
Watch people condemn it for being CalArts or some ****
How the frick is this CalArts?lol
And I only have seen some jokes and memes on CalArts, and even more after the Thunder Cats remake...
To be fair, he did had the chance to recover back (If he could just Up B at the right angle), but yeah, he got bad luck and screwed up...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Once I collect the rest of the Spirits, I will have 100%'d the game. We're close, fellas!
That’s some hell yore going through to 100% Smash Ultimate

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I literally can't complete all the Challenges because I don't have the Online service lol.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That’s some hell yore going through to 100% Smash Ultimate
I wouldn't say it was hell by any means. The only issue I really had was early game Spirit battles.

But now I'm rocking the Tabuu spirit. Mix that with a PSY^ + Giant support makes Lucas's Up Smash kill almost everything in one shot.
I literally can't complete all the Challenges because I don't have the Online service lol.
Oh. I didn't even know they existed. Ha ha ha... ****.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Thankfully, the only things that you get for completing the online challenges are currency and snacks; no spirits, music, or Mii costumes are locked behind them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That’s what the hammers are for!

I actually forgot those existed before you mentioned them. Never really used them a lot in the first place.
They’re useless now that I finished all the classic mode paths, I guess I’ll save them for the dlc characters.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn't say it was hell by any means. The only issue I really had was early game Spirit battles.

But now I'm rocking the Tabuu spirit. Mix that with a PSY^ + Giant support makes Lucas's Up Smash kill almost everything in one shot.

Oh. I didn't even know they existed. Ha ha ha... ****.
Tabby must be a really awesome spirit to be using

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ganon's a fun character in this game. I don't know how viable he is, but I think this might be his best version since Melee.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For Lucas and Ness, yeah. Three slots plus PSY bonus with all around stat bonuses- slap an additional PSY bonus on that and Giant buff, and Lucas's up smash tears universes a new *** hole.
an ***hole that big sounds like something out of a nightmare

KMDP

Smash Legend
I do like the Shadow Realm in a way. It actually leads to actual interesting lore when used. It also is a place where a person's soul is trapped for eternity and suffering. That's still dark as all hell, really. It's just not as obvious to many people that it still counts as a majorly bad thing just like death is.
Sometimes 4Kids would censor the death of characters in anime only to make something way, way worse.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sometimes 4Kids would censor the death of characters in anime only to make something way, way worse.
Eeyup. Though them skipping some arc stuff made it stranger for dub watchers later on. Not everybody caught up via just the uncensored version of One Piece. I watched all of the 4kids version(only stuff I found dumb was the first "weapon" being some stupid hammer contraption, and the skipping of arcs. I saw no issues with the voices, the action was more than intense enough, and the music was great. Sanji was just fine, even if he didn't have a cigarette. He acted the same as is from what I remember. Perverted as hell).

Pokemon's issue was mostly just calling those rice balls something else. Otherwise, it was fine as long as it didn't try to remove Japanese items. If it actually edited them into sandwiches proper, I wouldn't care so much. One notable one is that while removing guns made sense, the fact they couldn't dub the episode where Ash caught his Tauros... because it was too gun heavy to remove it. Meanwhile similar episodes still keep it censored, but modify it enough to work, like the threat being a one-shot in the episode. Sonic X found a way by not having them shoot once and that was it.

4Kids have a lot of ridiculous censorship at times. But they still have great theme songs. They hire good artists and have great lyrics, which still fits the overall theme of the show pretty well. Magical DoReMi, Mew Mew Power, One Piece, Shaman King, just for a few examples. They felt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom