• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yep, gone worse of the worse is.... you lose a finger tip... but hey I don't think that will happen as long as you don't get near to a blade machine or use a huge knife to slash stuff... which I don't know anyone will do that...

Kill it again, lol. Try to get Tychon chip for every rare Blade you have.

Also over the past few days I finished Wulfric, Dahlia, and Perun quest... here's my summary and review on each quest, keep aware that these are just my thoughts... this is not objective whatsoever.
Man, even how his quest started was pretty hilarious, and his quest overall isn't hard at all. His quest only involves in Tantal which is good, and no items need to get.
I also need to mention about the plot obvious, Wulfric's quest's plot was really outstanding, it really throws your image off of Wulfric being a tough, vicious, and a mean Blade... in the end the fact that Wulfric saves both of people in Tantal and those Gongols. Even though I would have hoped just kill those Gongols off, but Wulfric's action pretty much impressed me. It's not like some other blade's quests I did where we basically just take down bad guys or monsters and that's it... it often felt dull and predictable... which it's not some I demand but it's something I just notice and a bit bothered.

I give Wulfric's quest 9.8/10 it was short, easy, and plot that well refined Wulfric. This is exactly a Blade quest I wanted

Dahlia whether you like her or hate her, her quest overall wasn't bad. sure it was odd at first that a girl looks up to Dahlia and then went MIA for no reason... I found that nopon sage thing... heavily reminds me of a quest in Xenoblade...

Nevertheless, the ending... wow, not gonna lie it was somewhat heartwarming, for those who dislike her but still got her (And even finish her quest...?) you will really want to just give Dahlia to the girl... LOL

Much like Wulfric's the quest is fairly short, the plot though felt hollow in most progress but the end was pretty good.I give it 8.5/10

The most annoying thing in this quest is skip travel in many areas and requires a lot of battles... and like most Blade quest... this quest can be started before reaching to Tantal... but you still need to reach there in order to finish it...

Well... the fact that someone kidnapping children does sound heinous... but even after finish it... I still couldn't get exactly why they are kidnapping children.

And it seems that this quest is somewhat connected to the Artificial Blade thing? Not sure if this was explained in later chapter... but still... much like other quest's villain's, they felt cliche' unimpressive... and that dud'e VA is soooo bad.

Good part of this quest is well...
Perun's boob jiggles... *Insert lenny face*

If you don't like battling, skip travel and unnecessarily long cutscenes... this quest I recommend you to put it off. So I give Perun's quest 6/10

I might review my previous quest I did... such as Newt, Kasandra, Vess, Praxis, Perceval, etc....

Um, yeah, KOS MOS and the Xenosaga franchise is owned by Namco... but if they allow Sakurai and Takahashi to include her in Smash and Xenoblade 2 as a blade.... I don't think there's a problem with that.

Maybe, I personally just think Elma is cool...

It is sad but also normal that XC2's characters are more appealing due to their anime aesthetics... then again, this made those whine on the XC2's artstyle more confusing... if anime style can attract more people buying Xenoblade 2 (And it apparently did) then why not?

Also.. man, I would really hope Elma can be included in XC2 as a Blade... besides Brighid we don't really have a twin sword Blade...Here's a fanart of just that, found it on Discord:

Bonus:
Agent 8, and ... Theory

Sauce:https://twitter.com/nkeggg/status/972035677557698560

Bonus 2
Morag...
Nah man, I already killed so many time, he is going to get Zamasu'ed if I continue.

Also, while tachyon chip are nice. I still feel like some blades are better with other chips.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
As far as I recall, Miis didn't get any sort of playable role in a Switch game aside from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which was a port.

Not to mention Miis weren't very popular because they were bottom tier and overall not very unique since 99% of their movesets were basically making a Frankenstein using other character's moves rather than some actually unique stuff.

If they're back, I'm betting they're getting reworked a lot.

I could honestly see Shovel Knight, tbh.

He fits the "retro" bill and Nintendo seems to care a lot about the franchise (official amiibo, Specter of Torment having been Switch-exclusive for a short time, etc.)

But of course, that's just speculation.

I very much doubt there will be a next ballot for a while.

They already have so much data from the last one. Why let it go to waste?
it won't be wasted. they will use the data for base newcomers and even some dlc like last time. but its worth knowing how the list of requests changed and it can be used

there's no negative for another ballot that i can see, apart from it might not be as hype as last time because its not the first and certain people's characters that decrease in new votes might be less likely. But thats objectively the point, to see who is most requested and gain ideas for movesets that sakurai might have otherwise thought the character doesnt work. (thanks to the explain why bit).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just thought of something inconsistent...

I know they named Agent 8 that way just because pun (I mean, Octoling), but like...

Where are Agents 5, 6 and 7?

Pearl and Marina are very likely two of those, but in that case, who's the missing one?

Can't be Cuttlefish since he was the founder of the New Squidbeak Splatoon (thus technically making him Agent 0 if he had ever done some Agent-like stuff), so...

Are we getting another new character or did they just skip a number to make a pun work?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Give them money for good games like SMT and Persona instead

good games
SMT and Persona
A contradiction! This world is surely full of them.
I knew you'd find your inner Etrian Odyssey Weeb again someday.
You say that as if he had ever left.
You should be, thrown plastic can be pretty painful.
It's not Lego, I should be fine.

I know they named Agent 8 that way just because pun (I mean, Octoling), but like...

Pearl and Marina are very likely two of those, but in that case, who's the missing one?

Can't be Cuttlefish since he was the founder of the New Squidbeak Splatoon (thus technically making him Agent 0 if he had ever done some Agent-like stuff), so...

Are we getting another new character or did they just skip a number to make a pun work?
It's just a ****post, it ain't that deep.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
https://nintendoeverything.com/fire...dragon-pack-characters-wedding-costumes-more/

Interview stuff about the SD DLC for Warriors with a few highlights

But we picked Linde since we can reproduce magic spells from the original games like the Aura. We also had Jagen, Draug, Gordin, Merric, Abel, and Cain as other candidates
#MerricWasRobbed
#StillNoKnights

I think Linde’s selling point is that she has sexy feet, so we designed her with careful consideration to what she wears under her robe based on reflection points we had in the main story.
OhMy.gif

A contradiction! This world is surely full of them.

I'm afraid not.​

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nah man, I already killed so many time, he is going to get Zamasu'ed if I continue.

Also, while tachyon chip are nice. I still feel like some blades are better with other chips.
Some do, but if you want your Blade having its default weapon but powerful, go for that chip.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Hope there's a new character... right now, we just aren't sure...

Also I saw Soraya's tweet...

I'm curious what did Gorg just saw...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well... I can already tell Team Chicken will win the Splatfest.

I very rarely fight against Team Chicken, which leads me to think there's too many people on Team Egg for them to actually get wins.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Its a little soon for a new ballot. For one, the recent one should has enough data, as mentioned above. Secondly, and more personally... I'm really not ready for another ballot. And I'm sure most people here aren't either. The last ballot brought the worst out of most.
Smash brings the worst out of most by itself.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So it wasn't because she has a vagoo but rather because she has "sexy feet", huh?
I feel like I missed something.
avi_full_premium.png

Not that. I mean, also that.

But mostly what the hell happened while I was off vegetating?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Some do, but if you want your Blade having its default weapon but powerful, go for that chip.
I already did that with most of the blades I had.

I really wish thought that changing your weapons appareances and making your weapon better were two different things.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
FEW devs admitted they chose Linde over anyone else mainly because she has "sexy feet"
See.

I went back and read the article, so I know that's only half true.

But with that statement any nonzero amount of true gives me pause.

Remember people if Bomberman is revealed fir this Smash... I expect a **** tonne of mentions.
Aight.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
First off, you need some text. NintenZone rule.

Second, LOL :laugh:

EDIT: Also, Smash 4 has the same "Original Game: Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc." thing on its title screen, despite HAL not helping with the game and Bamco being heavily involved in it, so I think it's just a reference to the original 64 one.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
My father got me Skyrim on the Switch and I’m a little obsessed with it right now.

The most memorable moment thus far has been my randomly coming across two bandits fighting a horse after they killed the peddler riding it and they both proceeded to get their asses kicked.

Either those bandits sucked or that horse was bad ass, and I didn’t dare try to find out. :laugh: But I looted their dead bodies before leaving of course lol. Thanks idiots!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
First off, you need some text. NintenZone rule.

Second, LOL :laugh:

EDIT: Also, Smash 4 has the same "Original Game: Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc." thing on its title screen, despite HAL not helping with the game and Bamco being heavily involved in it, so I think it's just a reference to the original 64 one.
It says Hal cause they own part of the rights to Smash.

That’s why for 4 it credited Hal twice. Once for the ownership of Smash and again for the rights to use Kirby characters.

Chrono.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO SECOND BALLOT CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE STUPID MOTHER****ERS CRY THAT THEY'VE BEEN LIED TO BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET THE TOY THEY WANTED AGAIN
lol Like we need a ballot for that part.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I already did that with most of the blades I had.

I really wish thought that changing your weapons appareances and making your weapon better were two different things.
Guess that's what I'm gonna do after I got all the rare Blades.

Yeah, not to mention the get rid of armor customization, even though they have to in this game.. . And I have played Splatoon 2 Splatfest...
Thank you Nintendo tree house for demonstrating this special...

How to do it:
  1. Shoot your ink
  2. Don't get splated
  3. Charge up your special
  4. Press X
  5. Pick which of your teammate might be facing off with the enemy.
  6. When flying, title your control stick to see if there are any enemies
  7. If there is, press the right control stick
  8. "insert John Cena music"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It says Hal cause they own part of the rights to Smash.

That’s why for 4 it credited Hal twice. Once for the ownership of Smash and again for the rights to use Kirby characters.
Still, doesn't mean Bamco isn't working on it since Bamco didn't get that kind of credit in the title screen, only a credit for the characters. Credits are a different thing, yes, but we don't see the credits in that teaser, so...

But I'm NOT saying it's a port. I think there's just too much evidence that suggests an entirely new game. Just that the "Original Game" section should not be used as a legitimate argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom