• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

GGs Jojalole Jojalole Moydow Moydow @Shishœ and Pokechu Pokechu .

That was a lot of fun, although I suppose Arenas do have some flaws that should probably be fixed.
I suppose I should also focus on trying to recover with Snake without canceling his recovery into Side-B. Well, and my defense in general, I suppose.
Try recovering high with Snake. His Up B goes super high, can be cancelled at almost any time and doesn't put you into freefall. And then just drop grenades and C4s while up high so you can land safely.
Also, Side B is more of an edgeguarding and a damn good one at that. I've seen Snake players use it on stage and cancel it to make it fall but Up Smash does that more safely imo

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
In Peach and Daisy’s moveset.

Reinhardt replaced Robin. Mike Jones is from Star Tropics, Psaro is from Dragon Quest. Also Andross is easy to make a moveset for.

Fine I’ll add Robin back.
You have Reinhardt>Robin and Andross in your roster, but no Toad. What???? LOL

0/10 gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8 out of 8 :laugh:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When playing as Snake, remember to style on enemies with side B. That means you're a true Snake player and not some random bimbo.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
When playing Snake the most important thing to know is how to gimp your opponents with your one and only taunt.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Just port over the Project M Taunts.

In fact, just port over Project M Snake wholesale. I wanna tranq people.
The smoking taunt is beautiful but I understand why it isn't a thing.

And hell yeah Tranq would be awesome.

Here’s my insane smash roster lol
It’s never gonna happen but it’d be a super hype roster and nobody could complain about it.
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach/Daisy
  4. Bowser
  5. Rosalina
  6. Bowser Jr
  7. Wart
  8. DK
  9. Diddy
  10. K. Rool
  11. Dixie
  12. Paper Mario
  13. Wario
  14. Mona
  15. Yoshi
  16. Link
  17. Zelda
  18. Ganondorf
  19. Vaati
  20. Skull Kid
  21. Ganon
  22. Pikachu
  23. Mewtwo
  24. Lucario
  25. Sceptile
  26. Gardevoir
  27. Greninja
  28. Lycanroc
  29. Incineroar
  30. Marth
  31. Reinhardt
  32. Ike
  33. Black Knight
  34. Lucina/Chrom
  35. Micaiah
  36. Lyn
  37. Hector
  38. Kirby
  39. Meta Knight
  40. King Dedede
  41. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  42. Magalor
  43. Fox
  44. Falco
  45. Wolf
  46. Krystal
  47. Andross
  48. Samus/Dark Samus
  49. Zero Suit Samus
  50. Ridley
  51. Sylux
  52. Villager
  53. Isabelle
  54. Little Mac
  55. Mach Rider
  56. Ness
  57. Lucas
  58. Masked Man
  59. Porky
  60. Pit/Dark Pit
  61. Palutena
  62. Captain Falcon
  63. Black Shadow
  64. Jody Summer
  65. Captain Olimar
  66. Shulk
  67. Isaac
  68. Wii Fit Trainer
  69. Andy
  70. Mike Jones
  71. Inkling
  72. Chibi Robo
  73. R. O. B.
  74. Mr. Game and Watch
  75. Erdrick
  76. Eight
  77. Psaro
  78. Simon Belmont/Trevor/Richter/Julius
  79. Soma Cruz
  80. Agnés
  81. Primrose
  82. Geno
  83. Crono
  84. Pac-Man
  85. Megaman
  86. Ryu/Ken
  87. Snake
  88. Bomberman
  89. Cloud
  90. Sonic
  91. Dr. Eggman
  92. Bayonetta
  93. Jill Valentine/Chris Redfield
  94. Nemesis
  95. Doomguy
  96. Joker
  97. Dante
  98. Ryu Hyabusa
  99. Scorpion
  100. Crash
  101. 2B
  102. Professor Layton
  103. Nightmare
  104. Banjo & Kazooie
  105. Master Chief
:p

Edit: Reinhardt is basically Robin but on a horse, Hector has Roy’s moveset but with a projectile side b, Lucina is also a luigified Marth with a projectile B and Black Knight is a luigified Ike (both he and Ike have a projectile b move)
If there's one thing I've learned from the internet, it's that there is ALWAYS room to complain about something.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Just port over the Project M Taunts.

In fact, just port over Project M Snake wholesale. I wanna tranq people.
I would also want PM Samus, but how would beam changing work on Quickplay, or with Dark Samus* since none of her taunts work with it?

*This is assuming she gets the PM Samus changes and doesn't become herself

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
GGs guys. Think I'm done for the day but those were some pretty fun matches.
Pokechu Pokechu
How many times do I have to counter that tree for you to realize it's probably a bad idea?

How the **** does that even work

I don't think you know what that word means

Everyone has a projectile!
I meant the specials. Hector’s specials are basically the same(except the side b). Luigified is like what Luigi, Wolf and Isabelle are to Mario, Fox and Villager.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu
How many times do I have to counter that tree for you to realize it's probably a bad idea?
It was still working. I don't know anything about Incineroar but I do know it still knocked you off the stage a few times, and killed you twice. Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Why didn’t they give Snake a taunt where he does the codec pose?
I still find it rather sad that they left him JUST with one taunt and re-use Brawl Codects, while Pit has more than one and can do the guidence thing, and even added new ones. :(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Toad who? lol **** off I don’t care.
Yeah, *sniff* and I don't care that you don't *sniff* care!!! My perfect Smash roster is *SNIFFFFF* WAY better than this! Because not only does it have Toad, it has Toadette as his Echo!!!

You can feel satisfied about your subpar roster!! The rest of us will bow down to King Toad and Queen Toadette

D

Deleted member

I meant the specials. Hector’s specials are basically the same(except the side b). Luigified is like what Luigi, Wolf and Isabelle are to Mario, Fox and Villager.
Luigifying is the process of declong a clone. Named after Luigi as each game has continued to separate him from Mario.
You can't include a semi-clone and say they were luigified because they were mever a clone in the first place.
Also, Wolf is not even a semi-clone.
It was still working. I don't know anything about Incineroar but I do know it still knocked you off the stage a few times, and killed you twice. Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me
And I killed you twice because of that tree, sounds even but who won that round in the end? :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, *sniff* and I don't care that you don't *sniff* care!!! My perfect Smash roster is *SNIFFFFF* WAY better than this! Because not only does it have Toad, it has Toadette as his Echo!!!

You can feel satisfied about your subpar roster!! The rest of us will bow down to King Toad and Queen Toadette
My roster has Magnus in it because **** you guys, Magnus is cool.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And I killed you twice because of that tree, sounds even but who won that round in the end? :p
It's not all about winning. Just because you win doesn't mean you're the better player or you played better that match. If you fell for the tree you called a "bad idea"twice then you aren't better than it. For someone who has little experience fighting Incineroar, I did very well (and Villager isn't even my real main). I'm sure that if I was more educated on Incineroar the match would have been wildly different.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Je suis Wendy.

Insert Bottom Tier Text here.

D

Deleted member

My roster has Magnus in it because **** you guys, Magnus is cool.
I like you
It's not all about winning. Just because you win doesn't mean you're the better player or you played better that match. If you fell for the tree you called a "bad idea"twice then you aren't better than it. For someone who has little experience fighting Incineroar, I did very well (and Villager isn't even my real main). I'm sure that if I was more educated on Incineroar the match would have been wildly different.
Incineroar isn't my main either, I just like memeing on people because Alolan Whip is so satisfying to land

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Incineroar isn't my main either, I just like memeing on people because Alolan Whip is so satisfying to land
That's fair. But that doesn't mean you have to disparage my play that match. Instead of leaving the room and saying "how many times will it take for you to realize it's probably not a good idea", you can explain what move you used (I think it's called revenge? IDK) what it does, etc. Making comments like you did is just rude since the tree is Villager's best kill option, why would I not use it when I'm uncertain on what to do (especially when it was still effective and getting kills)?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
GGs everyone. Moydow Moydow Pokechu Pokechu I have to sleep, if you want to continue make a new arena or something, but this is it for me hahaha. Still, it was so fun, maybe I should stop trying to style on people since I ended up dying a lot lol. We have to do that again sometime!

D

Deleted member

That's fair. But that doesn't mean you have to disparage my play that match. Instead of leaving the room and saying "how many times will it take for you to realize it's probably not a good idea", you can explain what move you used (I think it's called revenge? IDK) what it does, etc. Making comments like you did is just rude since the tree is Villager's best kill option, why would I not use it when I'm uncertain on what to do (especially when it was still effective and getting kills)?
Geez, calm down, I'm just memeing on you.
Also, no, the tree is definitely not their best kill option. The only reason you hit me with it is because I was trying to counter it to get Revenge, if I wanted to play properly, I wouldn't even need to approach it.
It's incredibly telegraphed and not reliable at all, and attemtping to cut it down in neutral is asking for a counter or a reflector to hit you in the head.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Joke aside, the fact that this Wendy season is probably going to be the most content Bowser Jr/The Koopaling are going to receive for a long while (unless they got big boi buff in a future patch) honestly make me a bit sad inside.

Mostly because my boy Ludwig deserve much more than this, but hey, beggars can't be chooser. (plus, on a 70~ character roster, it be obvious that some characters wouldn't get the right balance to their kit due to much balance there is do (tho, don't get me wrong here, I don't think they are the worst in the game, I prefer to wait more before giving a real opinion on tier and stuff like that).)

Brief, all hail Wendy, and on that, have a good time here, good night!~:4pacman:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Geez, calm down, I'm just memeing on you.
Also, no, the tree is definitely not their best kill option. The only reason you hit me with it is because I was trying to counter it to get Revenge, if I wanted to play properly, I wouldn't even need to approach it.
It's incredibly telegraphed and not reliable at all, and attemtping to cut it down in neutral is asking for a counter or a reflector to hit you in the head.
I'm not not calm (LOL), I just took offense towards what you said since I was genuinely trying in that match. Making a comment like that really can be discouraging.

The tree is a really good kill option, I was able to time it right to punish you for trying Revenge, and on ledges it can kill when it sprouts up or after you cut it. It might not be the best but it's not shabby at all. For counters or reflectors I think it's possible to pocket the tree (would be hilarious to send it right out again :laugh:). A lot of people don't expect the tree to fall when it does so I've gotten a lot of surprise kills through it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Luigifying is the process of declong a clone. Named after Luigi as each game has continued to separate him from Mario.
You can't include a semi-clone and say they were luigified because they were mever a clone in the first place.
Also, Wolf is not even a semi-clone.

You’re really splitting hairs Shish, you know what I meant.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I've been watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and
Stardust Crusaders is so boring. I'm almost finished with it, but it's not nearly as good as Parts 1 and 2. Hopefully Part 4 is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom