• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Good night my friends. Can someone meed me a bed time story? ~cute eyes~
I really hope they add Mythra, Pyra, and Rex for Xenoblade Chronicles series in Smash for Switch. Lyn and Chrom for the Fire Emblem series in Smash for Switch.

D

Deleted member

#SmashforSwitchHypeTrain

Good night :troll:
Good night!
That bedtime story did not help Spongebob at all, but it helped me out. :p

Edit: When I wake up, there is a lot of posts that I am going to have to read.... ~sigh~
Lets end positive and say I had a great time today and yesterday! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Bitballs are too niche imo

Pythra, KOS-MOS and Zenobia pls
Niche is not really a great argument lol. But I agree that it may be hard to make moveset for bitball blades.
Axe bladed might be easier.

I was just kind of curious how will Sakurai make it work.

But the more I think of it, I think highly chance that Rex is going to be like Pokémon Trainer. But in reverse, Rex is the one who's fighting while Pyra, Mythra, other Blades are mostly on the back stage, they will only appear whenever you do special attacks just like in the game. Final Smash is any of the Blade's Level 4 special.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What if Rex instead of having Pyra/Mythra follow him the entire time, he could get a power gauge of somekind that once full would allow him to basically summon his own built in assist trophy in Pyra/Mythra which would then power-up his attacks/abilities for a short time (or until they get Luma'd)...

Perhaps this power gauge could work like Cloud/Little Mac...or Wario's farts/ROB's lasers...either builds up with damage taken/dealt or over time...

At first the idea of having Rex seemed somewhat unappealing to me cuz it felt too much like 'another Shulk' until I actually began thinking about how Pyra/Mythra could possibly be worked into his moveset in a unique way while still making Rex as a character balanced and not overpowered...I don't think going the full tag-team route (a la Ice Climbers/Rosaluma) would really work at least in a unique way...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just came back from a Meetup get-together where we did nothing but video games.

Played a good bit of Brawl. It was a reminder of good times but almost nothing was unlocked and Wiimotes without attachments was the only controller option. I need a nunchuk dood!

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
If Zeke actually does somehow make it in (He won't) his Final Smash better be his Eye of Shining Justice and it better be the most Powerful Transfomation in the game.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good night my friends. Can someone meed me a bed time story? ~cute eyes~
This is the tragic tale of Bogo the Pogoing Unicorn. One day Bogo was pogoing his heart out on a pogo stick, and he was bouncing up and down the hill of rainbows, and there was sunshining all over the land. But, Bogo didn't know that pogos aren't supposed to go up hills! So he did a no-no with Bogo on the pogo and he fell down the hill and broke his horn. And you don't wanna break your horn on a hill with your pogo. So, Bogo had to go-go to the hospital where his pogo was also broke-o and the doctor said "no more pogo for Bogo!" And Bogo was like "OH NO! My pogo and my horn-o is broken-o! AAAAAAAA". The end

...AND THEN HE DIED. THE THE END

(Thanks be to Markiplier <3 Link to the original telling of the story here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v2YjVrcIbI )
(Link only cuz foul language earlier and later in the video and stuff)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is the tragic tale of Bogo the Pogoing Unicorn. One day Bogo was pogoing his heart out on a pogo stick, and he was bouncing up and down the hill of rainbows, and there was sunshining all over the land. But, Bogo didn't know that pogos aren't supposed to go up hills! So he did a no-no with Bogo on the pogo and he fell down the hill and broke his horn. And you don't wanna break your horn on a hill with your pogo. So, Bogo had to go-go to the hospital where his pogo was also broke-o and the doctor said "no more pogo for Bogo!" And Bogo was like "OH NO! My pogo and my horn-o is broken-o! AAAAAAAA". The end

...AND THEN HE DIED. THE THE END
How he found out about my cousin is something I have yet to figure out...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This one is a classic, way better than the original versions of the old Disney films. They do share something in common though, someone always dies.
Which begs the question.
If everyone died, who was able to tell the story?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I know this may be a long shot, but has anyone here taken a Spanish course that is low cost and also effective in making you fluent in Spanish? I love the language and I'd love to become fluent in it, but first I'd like to find a low cost Spanish course that will nip me in the butt and make me do assignments/homework on a scheduled basis. I've tried to self-teach before, but I end up not having enough time or I get lazy. Any suggestions?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ah, so that's how it ended then, that's actually a very nice moment.
The Count of Monte Cristo has always been one of my favorite stories so I'm glad they were able to do him justice here. I'd have pulled for him if the ingame currency supply was more like FEH but as it is for a F2P in FGO, you gotta really play favorites if they're 4*-5*. Or how the man says himself: "wait and hope".

This does seem more like a "Gaiden chapter" of sorts from the main story. It's not necessary, but it adds something to the story.
I do like how it's teased ever since the Kara no Kyoukai event though, it's a nice touch that adds continuity between events.
While it does feel like a Gaiden chapter, the reason it's "canon" is because this is after London. As I mentioned, we were sent there after Solomon appeared there and simply looked at us and deemed us dead. It's why we needed London beat to do the event, as we needed to see Solomon in order to be there.
Either way, I suggest looking up a video on Youtube of the last Chapter, cause as I said, the end is pretty heartwarming, the dialogue is well-done and it really does the Count justice to his character. And you probably won't get to see it next year since I don't think it comes back.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
They killed themself after writing it.

Stop overthinking things when the answers are simple.
But why? If everyone died, that would mean they died by the Ugly Barnacle.
If they didn't, then it would be almost everybody died. Understand they died because he was so ugly, they have a clear connection.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I know this may be a long shot, but has anyone here taken a Spanish course that is low cost and also effective in making you fluent in Spanish? I love the language and I'd love to become fluent in it, but first I'd like to find a low cost Spanish course that will nip me in the butt and make me do assignments/homework on a scheduled basis. I've tried to self-teach before, but I end up not having enough time or I get lazy. Any suggestions?
I'm a spanish speaker myself (Latin Spanish), but I'm not good at teaching. I can send you the link of a multi-language course and you can choose whichever one you like. I will PM it to you.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
They killed themself because the ugliness was too much.
But that leaves two problems:
First of all, why would they leave out this major detail? If they story was intended to be that everyone died by their own hands, the person who died would have mentioned such.
And why would they bother to write about it? What would they gain, with the intention of death, to write about a story they would never see the success of?

Unless you're telling me The Ugly Barnacle was a suicide note that was appropriated into a short story. Which is beyond ridiculous.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
First of all, why would they leave out this major detail? If they story was intended to be that everyone died by their own hands, the person who died would have mentioned such.
You read the shortened version.

The full version is a 100 pages long journey. 50 of which are solely about describing how ugly the Ugly Barnacle is.

And why would they bother to write about it? What would they gain, with the intention of death, to write about a story they would never see the success of?
To warn us of the Ugly Barnacle. Let the world know.

Unless you're telling me The Ugly Barnacle was a suicide note that was appropriated into a short story. Which is beyond ridiculous.
It is exactly what I'm saying.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I am done with this argument. I cannot believe you would say something like this about the literary masterpiece of The Ugly Barnacle!
Good day sir!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What if Rex instead of having Pyra/Mythra follow him the entire time, he could get a power gauge of somekind that once full would allow him to basically summon his own built in assist trophy in Pyra/Mythra which would then power-up his attacks/abilities for a short time (or until they get Luma'd)...

Perhaps this power gauge could work like Cloud/Little Mac...or Wario's farts/ROB's lasers...either builds up with damage taken/dealt or over time...

At first the idea of having Rex seemed somewhat unappealing to me cuz it felt too much like 'another Shulk' until I actually began thinking about how Pyra/Mythra could possibly be worked into his moveset in a unique way while still making Rex as a character balanced and not overpowered...I don't think going the full tag-team route (a la Ice Climbers/Rosaluma) would really work at least in a unique way...
There is only Party gauge in the game, so I don't think that will do.
I still think Rex have multiple moveset depending on which Blade he uses. Pyra and Mythra might just be same, but he can have katana and axe blades as well.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm don't get your hype up but....

Nintendo took the last pokemon direct down and apparently the last time they did that a new game was announced later.

I still don't think Pokemon is coming this year, but getting to see what it looks like could be cool if it happens.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There is only Party gauge in the game, so I don't think that will do.
I still think Rex have multiple moveset depending on which Blade he uses. Pyra and Mythra might just be same, but he can have katana and axe blades as well.
Creative Liberties can be taken to account for a Smash moveset...

ie. Cloud does not manually charge Limit in FFVII...

We'll see though...assuming he does get into the game that is...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Nintendo took the last pokemon direct down and apparently the last time they did that a new game was announced later.

I still don't think Pokemon is coming this year, but getting to see what it looks like could be cool if it happens.
I mean... who here expected a brand new Smash game in 2018?

At this point, them delivering more hype for the year with the new Pokemon isn't really that Farfetch'd :p

Nintendo's getting pretty good at defying our expectations, and that ****ing terrifies me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Stop, Nintendo; Im still recovering from the nut from yesterday

jk, continue.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean... who here expected a brand new Smash game in 2018?

At this point, them delivering more hype for the year with the new Pokemon isn't really that Farfetch'd :p

Nintendo's getting pretty good at defying our expectations, and that ****ing terrifies me.
But can game freak defy expectations? Probably not....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering we already have a Smash reveal; what is the thing you expect as the biggest bomb of Nintendo for the E3?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Considering we already have a Smash reveal; what is the thing you expect as the biggest bomb of Nintendo for the E3?
Metroid Prime 4 seems like its gonna be the biggest thing they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom