• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I mean, I think that's all she really needs to say...
Oh okay. You are right, I must learn.
...y'all ever just break down in tears over some really dumb ****?
When I cry, I do not make any noise or close my eyes. I just open and stare with no mouth movement or no eye closing, but the tears flow. Is that weird?
I have some weird times, like a few weeks ago I had this stupid paranoia where I feared that someone could potentially check me out and ruin me online by posting stupid stuff about me and you guys humiliating me.... yes I cried because of that. The worst part was I have not cried like that for three or two years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean I don't think his orientation gives him a pass with using the word has a joke but seeing has this is going nowhere this conversion is over.
It's not the orientation that really matters here.

It's how it was intended. There was no disrespect meant by either party.

Friendly joking and all that. Kinda of like my IRL buds and I calling each other assholes and laughing about it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The game already came out. We're in September, don't you know? You may think it's March, but that's just an illusion.
I know its not September because I went outside a couple hours ago and shoved my entire hand in a pile of snow to get my mom's cat out of the snow, then amputated my own leg due to the freezing temperatures.

Its still the beginning of March.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I know its not September because I went outside a couple hours ago and shoved my entire hand in a pile of snow to get my mom's cat out of the snow, then amputated my own leg due to the freezing temperatures.

Maybe September is just really cold.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Can I say
from the bottom of my heart
****, snow.

That is all.

D

Deleted member

This is giving me flashbacks of that "black people being allowed to use the n-word is a privilege" devate

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's not the orientation that really matters here.

It's how it was intended. There was no disrespect meant by either party.

Friendly joking and all that. Kinda of like my IRL buds and I calling each other ******** and laughing about it.
Or, since I cant say it her less be infracted, N...a for blacks( note the difference one is a term of endearment we call eachother. One is something we will never call eachother). I say it to all my friends and Ironicly the ones getting mad that I say it arent even my friends
This is giving me flashbacks of that "black people being allowed to use the n-word is a privilege" devate
Oop Speak of the devil

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It's a really convincing illusion.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Snow is like **** that is dumped on you.
No one wants to clean it, no one knows how it got there, but it's your problem now.

D

Deleted member

I have a question, do you have this weird habit of flipping bottles and trying to catch them?
NOT THE LAME BOTTLE FLIP MEME, just throwing bottles very short and catching them, as well as flipping them around with your hands?
... I don't see how it helps when there are places without snow doing just fine.
...I am taking you to a meteorology class...

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Professor Pumpkaboo Is your rabbit and father doing okay, or do you not want to talk about it?
Oh yeah, my dad is doing great, out of the hospital, back to normal and my rabbit hasnt shown any signs that the cancer hit her so Im 100% sure they removed the tumor just in time
Not here it ain't.

Here, September is just August with wind blowers.
Do you remember the 21st night of September?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have a question, do you have this weird habit of flipping bottles and trying to catch them?
NOT THE LAME BOTTLE FLIP MEME, just throwing bottles very short and catching them, as well as flipping them around with your hands?
Guilty.

...I am taking you to a meteorology class...
And I won't listen :p

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, my dad is doing great, out of the hospital, back to normal and my rabbit hasnt shown any signs that the cancer hit her so Im 100% sure they removed the tumor just in time
I am glad to hear the good news. It warms my heart. It is nice to see your father back to normal and your rabbit doing fine. :)
You guys probably slept over this but my depression has been cured thanks to Smash for Switch.
#BlessSakurai
Do you remember the 21st night of September?
I think that was when the Autumn Solstice happened, maybe it was the 22nd.
I felt like something even more major happened though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I want a rabbit so bad. They're adorable little loafs but my family is against it.
Same with snakes, guinea pigs, and most other animals except for like the dog.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
With this new Awakening banner, I've been sniping red orbs in the hopes of pulling Exalted Chrom. Sadly, no luck yet. On my free summon, I ended getting this instead:

A 5-star Athena! She ended up getting very good IVs too: +Spd -HP. Seems like I'll need to invest her some time.

Meanwhile, in Fate/Grand Order, I've been using those Summon Tickets each day in the hopes of getting Tamamo. I still have no luck pulling her, which has disappointed me, but just yesterday, it seems like I finally got something out of a single summoning ticket:

Yep, I pulled Francis Drake! Quite a pleasant surprise too since I've grown her to like her a lot from the Okeanos Singularity. I also heard she's a really good Rider in Fate/GO, so I'm definitely going to grind her up...

...too bad I have to grind for Rider Monuments and Hearts of a Foreign Gods because I've used them up on Anne Bonny & Mary Reed and Mordred respectively.

Hopefully I'll pull Tamamo one of those days...

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Um... I'm... not sure...

You mean using in-game currency to buy characters or...?
Pretty sure Shinny means optional paid unlocks. Like with Blazeblue you can unlock Unlimited versions of characters by clearing arcade mode with them, or you can buy them on PSN for a $1.00 if you don't want to/can't beat arcade mode.

So like you could beat classic with every character to unlock GaW for free or you could spend real world ca$h money dollars to unlock him without effort.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Maybe its because I live in London and not somewhere like Canada but I ****ing love the snow. There is just something about snow that soothes me.
The last 3 weeks were especially good since it was actually snowing nonstop here.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pretty sure Shinny means optional paid unlocks. Like with Blazeblue you can unlock Unlimited versions of characters by clearing arcade mode with them, or you can buy them on PSN for a $1.00 if you don't want to/can't beat arcade mode.

So like you could beat classic with every character to unlock GaW for free or you could spend real world ca$h money dollars to unlock him without effort.
Oh...

I'm not fond of that idea, honestly.

Maybe its because I live in London and not somewhere like Canada but I ****ing love the snow. There is just something about snow that soothes me.
The last 3 weeks were especially good since it was actually snowing nonstop here.
Yeah, it's because you're not in a place where snow is a *****.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I want a rabbit so bad. They're adorable little loafs but my family is against it.
Same with snakes, guinea pigs, and most other animals except for like the dog.
Isnt it ironic they want an animal that has more health issues then the other animals you listed

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Okay goodbye!

I just want to mention, I am more of a young adult than a child to be honest...
Still a child I guess.
When Sonic the Hedgehog is older than you, you're at least hella not LEGAL.

Whether or not you know things at an acceptable age seems to fall under more of a Conservative/Liberal slider, though. Literally, to an extent.

D

Deleted member

Please stop sexualising Francis Drake, she can read your thoughts from any place and time period and she WILL hunt you down and make you regret it.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I leave for a few and come back to all this.

God I missed you beautiful, strange people.:dazwa:

D

Deleted member

I have a feeling since I am very young, I am going to be called a child even if I am seventeen by all of you guys. :laugh:
Please stop sexualising Francis Drake, she can read your thoughts from any place and time period and she WILL hunt you down and make you regret it.
~Immediately begs Francis Drakes for mercy~
It is just she has a nice body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom