• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Question: Has anyone here sent me a Switch Friend request here under the username Grimmy? (I don't give out my friend code all willy nilly)

If not, I have a feeling it's someone I gave my friend code to at my geek group.

D

Deleted member

Granblue Fantasy is getting a fighting game by ArcSys Works.

It uses sprites instead of 3D models like GG/DBFZ, which makes me wonder if GBF will be the fifth series added to BBTAG.
What are you talking about? This is definitely DBFZ's engine.

...How?

The game isn't out for another month.
Apparently, the person knows an insider that gave them the copy but I'm not sure how legit that info is.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm gonna hate on Granblue getting things because I don't know what it is and I'm an old man who blinds himself to see none of that... anime in this Japanese game.

and also big tiddy trope

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Some questions:
So how does Tabuu Vs. Galeem go?
Who is the richest Smash Bros. character?
Who are the smartest Smash Bros. characters?

Any opinions?
idk
:ultpalutena: the richest, followed by :ultluigi:
smartest goes to...:ultpit: for asking the real questions in life
I know we might be aware of the YouTube Rewind failure, but just...wow.

That's a record nobody hopes for.
a well deserved record

Ivander

Smash Legend
Granblue Fantasy is getting a fighting game by ArcSys Works.

It uses sprites instead of 3D models like GG/DBFZ, which makes me wonder if GBF will be the fifth series added to BBTAG.
*remembers that the Granblue Fantasy fighting game was hinted when Katalina was considered a DLC candidate*
*goes to Discussion board*
*sees the Discussion board going again with the possibility of Katalina in Smash*

I also see that Erdrick is also in people's minds again. This is going to be a wild ride for some time.

Chrono.

*remembers that the Granblue Fantasy fighting game was hinted when Katalina was considered a DLC candidate*
*sees the Discussion board going again with the possibility of Katalina in Smash*

I also see that Erdrick is also in people's minds again. This is going to be a wild ride for some time.
The community always goes back to the same 3 people.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The community always goes back to the same 3 people.
Katalina, Erdrick and who was the 3rd one again? Sora? Or was it Lloyd or Yuri?

Seeing Joker get in, people can't use relevancy to Nintendo or whatnot as a reason for why Lloyd would get in over Yuri.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

Seeing Joker get in, people can't use relevancy to Nintendo or whatnot as a reason for why Lloyd would get in over Yuri.
Pretty sure it was Sora.

Chrono.

Geno or Sora, I'm sure.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So my current laptop doesn't work (it's slow to the point of not even working), so I decided to boot up my "craptop" and see if it still works...aside from being slightly slow, it works like a charm.

What is life.

Iridium

Smash Hero
What's the context behind this? I watched the video but nothing jumps at me about it being dislike material other than a lot of cringe early on.
Honestly, it's something I don't really understand fully either. It's unnecessarily funny, though.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Pretty sure it was Sora.
Geno or Sora, I'm sure.
Actually, I just remembered. It was Steve.
What's the context behind this? I watched the video but nothing jumps at me about it being dislike material other than a lot of cringe early on.
Supposedly it's because of no Pewdiepie or any noteworthy channels. Not so much hatred as it is that there is nothing worth watching about it. That's apparently why it's being disliked so much.

Although I may be very wrong on this, supposedly there was a comment that pointed out that one of the places where they danced(and supposedly the Fortnite Dance) looked eerily similar to the infamous "suicide forest" that got steam early this year.

Edit: Ura Ura Oh, one of the other reasons that they are being disliked so much is that they apparently screwed over an animator who did animation for Youtube Rewind unpaid and they demonetized one of her videos to go to said Youtube Rewind.
https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1438248-youtube-rewind

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Although I may be very wrong on this, supposedly there was a comment that pointed out that one of the places where they danced(and supposedly the Fortnite Dance) looked eerily similar to the infamous "suicide forest" that got steam early this year.
That's really trippy lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man watching the Beard Bros play Earthbound is a bit frustrating. They don’t even know what they’re doing.

Man just take Paula to her parents then go get the money for the Runaway Five from Everdread. Sheesh.

Chrono.

Youtube Rewind has always been disliked and this year was a tipping point.

Between how some people disliked the amount of Fortnite or ""cringy"" content or how some actual content creators feel Youtube treats them like dirt, among other factors. It was the perfect storm for this kind of thing.

Potato_

Smash Lord

The Katalina in Smash thing comes from one leaker who is unproven Smash wise and has even backtracked on Katalina already. At this point she's got such a low chance that I don't even know why people are thinking it might happen.

Also I don't even think the game is connected to her chances. Might be mistaken on that though.

I think Erdrick has a good chance but after Joker I honestly have no idea anymore.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Katalina in Smash thing comes from one leaker who is unproven Smash wise and has even backtracked on Katalina already. At this point she's got such a low chance that I don't even know why people are thinking it might happen.

Also I don't even think the game is connected to her chances. Might be mistaken on that though.

I think Erdrick has a good chance but after Joker I honestly have no idea anymore.
They should add Eight over Erdrick.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
We finally got a good Transformers film again, Bumblebee was really enjoyable.
The secret? Not letting Michael Bay direct.

Chrono.

What if I told you, that the Kingdom Hearts 3 leak going on right now was started by the Mafia.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Because that's exactly what's going on right now.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So far I’ve been abusing :ultpit::ultinkling::ultsonic::ultmario::ultdarkpit::ultchrom: in that order when it comes to playing Ultimate

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Saw Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

I don’t think I’ve fallen this much in love with a movie since probably the first Guardians of the Galaxy.

Great writing, fantastic characters, phenomenal animation, it’s the whole package.

Do yourself a favor and see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom