• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato_

Smash Lord
How old were you when you learned that Bongo Bongo's item weakness is actually Ice Arrows?
Few days ago from ZFG's stream.

I thought I knew everything about that game already but nope.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I've also seen people claim they heard the Kahuna Battle Theme in the game, but I haven't seen it yet.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I WAS RIGHT

1542574448328.png

ABORTED FETUS STAND HERE WE GOOOOOO

Last edited:

Chrono.

The DBS manga just got through the ToP arc.

- Ultra Instinct kinda does nothing in this one other than get a solid hit on Jiren
- Neither Goku nor Jiren not Vegeta end up shirtless in this one
- Jiren gets pissed the **** off and Goku and Vegeta are the last ones left
- Jiren eliminates Vegeta in the most disrespectful way
- Goku's about to be gone to when surprise ************ its Frieza
- Frieza charges up a massive Death Ball which takes Jiren by surprise
- Goku uses this as an opportunity to hold Jiren in a full nelson so he can't move (call back to Raditz)
- Jiren is able to deflect the Death Ball but barely
- But it was all a distraction for Frieza to turn Golden and charge at Jiren while Goku holds him down
- All 3 are eliminated, there are no winners
- Except surprise 17 turns out to have stayed hidden all this time, him and Frieza had come up with a plan in secret which worked
- Same stuff from the anime happens but in a way more rushed fashion
- Next page shows Broly, there's no spoilers at all and it basically says is "the events of the movie happened in the manga continuity but off screen"
- Galactic Prison arc is starting, Goku wants to awaken Ultra Instinct at will and starts training with Vegeta
- Somewhere else, a Galactic Patrolman comes to arrest Majin Buu
- Hercule's about to get OWNED when Goku and Vegeta show up to help
- They don't help and actually get paralyzed by the patrol guy
- They wake up in a ship, Jaco explains the other guy is some super high class elite
- Majin Buu was arrested in order to extract the Grand Supreme Kai out of him, chapter ends

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

- Ultra Instinct kinda does nothing in this one other than get a solid hit on Jiren
- Goku uses this as an opportunity to hold Jiren in a full nelson so he can't move (call back to Raditz)
- But it was all a distraction for Frieza to turn Golden and charge at Jiren while Goku holds him down
- Except surprise 17 turns out to have stayed hidden all this time, him and Frieza had come up with a plan in secret which worked
- Next page shows Broly, there's no spoilers at all and it basically says is "the events of the movie happened in the manga continuity but off screen"
- Galactic Prison arc is starting, Goku wants to awaken Ultra Instinct at will and starts training with Vegeta
- They wake up in a ship, Jaco explains the other guy is some super high class elite
- Majin Buu was arrested in order to extract the Grand Supreme Kai out of him, chapter ends
Sounds kinda lame lol

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah! Pokémon is still remaining a god when it comes to music in Smash!
I was literally just listening to this and thinking how ****ing rad it would be to have it in Smash. Doesn't even need a remix, just rip the track from ORAS and paste it already on my Ultimate.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

-How was the Vegeta elimination?

-At least 17 won here too

>We lost Buu to Majuub in GT
>We could lose it again here
No

Potato_

Smash Lord

Whoa wait I have not heard about this new arc at ALL. Was this a recent thing that was announced? I kinda went dark on Dragon Ball stuff ever since the first Broly movie stuff started leaking to avoid spoilers.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Whoa wait I have not heard about this new arc at ALL. Was this a recent thing that was announced? I kinda went dark on Dragon Ball stuff ever since the first Broly movie stuff started leaking to avoid spoilers.
It was announced literally last week or so. It kinda blindsided everyone since we all thought they'd do the usual recap.
-How was the Vegeta elimination?

-At least 17 won here too

>We lost Buu to Majuub in GT
>We could lose it again here
No
lol Vegeta and Goku were both at the edge of the arena, Jiren does his Chad walk to them and literally just force pushes Vegeta off the stage.

As for Buu, I'm not sure what could happen, but if they extract the Supreme Kai, doesn't that mean Kid Buu is all that's left?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So not only did Mitsuba get a forced abortion, but now Yasuho has a dirty history and has her ex (who has a cool design) hunting down her new boyfriend.

Mistuba's Stand is overpowered, and the villain of the month was literally thrown out the window.

We get more explanations on rock people and fruit, which always cool.

And we end off on comparing lips to ass. JoJolion in general has been getting a lot more dirty and innuendo-based, which was funny as **** at first but now the drag is starting to ensue. Like it's still kinda funny but I think there's a glass ceiling somewhere. It can't just be dirty and serious simultaneously, the joke has to end at some point.

Overall the chapter is great but a trend is developing.

Also, Speed King is now pinned on Araki's desk.

****ing told everyone Jobin was the main villain from the beginning.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Almost at the Shadow temple boss. Just gotta cross the abyss where the dope pirate ship was, and we're good to go. :p
What have you thought of the Shadow Temple so far?

I've said it's one of my favorite Zelda dungeons (the Spirit Temple that you'll be going through next is one of my favorites as well) so of course I'm definitely curious as to what you think of it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What have you thought of the Shadow Temple so far?

I've said it's one of my favorite Zelda dungeons (the Spirit Temple that you'll be going through next is one of my favorites as well) so of course I'm definitely curious as to what you think of it.
Shadow Temple is FANTASTIC. Excellent design. The boss is a little annoying so far, though. I like it about as much as Fire Temple, as far as OOT dungeons are concerned.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shadow Temple is FANTASTIC. Excellent design. The boss is a little annoying so far, though. I like it about as much as Fire Temple, as far as OOT dungeons are concerned.
I'm glad to hear it!

Bongo Bongo is either easy or insanely difficult to kill. There is no in-between. There's been times where I get the jump on him and keep the pattern up and end him quickly, without much trouble. Other times, I've messed it up completely and lose almost all of my hearts, lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It was announced literally last week or so. It kinda blindsided everyone since we all thought they'd do the usual recap.

lol Vegeta and Goku were both at the edge of the arena, Jiren does his Chad walk to them and literally just force pushes Vegeta off the stage.

As for Buu, I'm not sure what could happen, but if they extract the Supreme Kai, doesn't that mean Kid Buu is all that's left?
He pushed him with his Big Cumbia Energy :yeahboi:

Well, removing Fat Buu resulted in evil Kid Buu, I dunno how this would yield a similar result.
I think either results in a new "Pure Buu" that retains Good Buu personality or Buu dies as him and the Supreme Kaio became one being since Kid Buu absorbed him a very long time ago.

Poor Satan lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ok I despise the Stafols. My most hated LoZ enemy, easily. I'm sick and tired of them taking my hearts no matter how well I defend against them.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So, there were news about a man marrying Hatsune Miku hologram...
I mean... I don't consider this news mindblowing or anything when have been news that a Japanese man marrying his DS virtual girlfriend, and a women who marries her Tetris video game cartridge.

This is obviously weird, and as many knows, but virtual celebrities has always been a thing in Japan (Hell, just look at Splatoon's Squid Sisters and Off the Hook concerts)... that being said.
Reviewtechusa here made some pretty questionable statements like men over 30s not getting married have issues, which I can get what he trying to say but I personally think he lacks research when it comes to Japan's low birthrate. And marrying is not really something necessary these days, when you marrying somebody you want to start a family, thus you need more income and have more work and stress. So this is the biggest issue as to why men, not only Japan but also other developed Asian countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore have low birth rates.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Shadow Temple has been defeated!

After giving it a third shot, I was able to catch onto the boss' pattern very quickly, and it was a cinch to defeat him.

Onto Gerudo Valley (aka the best Smash 4 3DS stage :p )

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I like just about everything in the Shadow Temple.

That includes the perfectly-fitting soundtrack it's got.

This place creeped the hell out of me as a kid but I always loved it.

Except for Dead Hand.

It took quite a while before I thought that monster was cool, because it took equally long for me to get over my fear of it.

Chrono.

"As a development studio, we've taken a lot of journeys. We've tried not to repeat ourselves, yet all of our games have a similar DNA. In 2015, we decided to try something very new and very scary for us -- take one of our worlds and make it online only. Once the idea of 'Fallout-Online-Survival-Game' stuck, there was no turning back, but still some worry and questions. 'Will people want this from Fallout? Will they want it from us? How the hell are we going to make this? And what, exactly is this?" - Bethesda, September 23, 2018

Today:

https://twitter.com/_icze4r/status/1063945381166362628

And

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"As a development studio, we've taken a lot of journeys. We've tried not to repeat ourselves, yet all of our games have a similar DNA. In 2015, we decided to try something very new and very scary for us -- take one of our worlds and make it online only. Once the idea of 'Fallout-Online-Survival-Game' stuck, there was no turning back, but still some worry and questions. 'Will people want this from Fallout? Will they want it from us? How the hell are we going to make this? And what, exactly is this?" - Bethesda, September 23, 2018

Today:

https://twitter.com/_icze4r/status/1063945381166362628

And
Incredible how realistic Fallout 76 depicts what would happen if the same amount of nukes went off in real life

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I found Ganon's Castle to be a lot more creepier than the Shadow Temple TBH.

It gives off the feeling that something really bad is about to happen and that time is running thin before Ganondorf conquers everything.

D

Deleted member

Me waiting for Todd to come out and say Fallout 76 was just a big elaborate prank:
gonna-prank-dad-when-he-gets-home-27093683.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>try replaying breath of the wild
>bored
>try replaying odyssey
>double bored
>considering switch online free trial snag but dont know all the nes options

Man can it be the 7th already?

Status