• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I legit want Steve, so I made this.
522526626 - Copy.png

Steve is quite likely, because of Verge and some other leaker that I forgot the name of that is iconic. They also leaked a Square Enix character coming first. I will probably make one based off of that, I do not know. Minecraft is a fairly iconic game and has sold over one hundred fifty five million copies of whatever. That number is so big it is honestly amazing. Second most sold game only to Tetris. Minecraft is popular as it is in PC, Xbox, Phone, Playstation and Switch. In fact I heard there is an upcoming movie for it, but whatever. The game has been branded heavily and is quite popular. There is a lot of spinoffs of this game.

Steve I feel like is quite unique. He reminds me of Villager and Isabelle, you can just make a wacky moveset that works. I am not sure what it would be, but I want you to guess. He most likely uses his diamond sword, of course and maybe a bow. However, he can optimise much more too and be sort of like Isabelle and VIllager. Minecraft is a very creative game, and I love it.

Edit: The stage is the End City.

From Mice on Venus to Danny, these are the old Minecraft songs that most fans remember and the better ones, in my opinion. I will put a link to all of these below. Remixes work too for all of them. Aria Math - Blind Spots are quite new and they do sound pretty nice. I tried to choose as many songs that "work". Cat was the first disc added to the game along with 13, but Cat sounded better than 13. Blocks and Ward sound cool and Wait was the most recent disc added and it sounds cool too. I decided it would be a cool reference if they added Terraria - Title Screen, because the two games are known to be similar and they acknowledge each other. If you look in Minecraft's splashes, you can find "Go play Terraria!". Terraria has a splash that says "Go play Minecraft!".

That signifies my want for Steve in Smash, as he has so much potential with his music and move-set and he is a very popular gaming icon.

Key - Blind Spots
Cat - Ward
Wait
Terraria Title Screen

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I really hope if Undertale gets in Smash, we get Deltarune music too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
What is even the point of a "Nintendo vs" game?

We have Smash Bros. :p
It's because they want to see more of, say, Capcom characters to fight against Nintendo characters. Like besides Ryu, Ken and Megaman, people would like to see characters like Strider Hiryu, Jill Valentine, Chun-Li, Viewtiful Joe, etc, fight against characters like Mario, Link, Kirby, etc. In the case of Shounen Jump, it's the thought of one of the biggest Video game companies against one of the biggest Manga companies and Mario against Goku and whatnot.

Either way, the general idea is that people would love to see Nintendo characters go against more 3rd party characters besides just Sonic, Megaman, Ryu, Cloud, etc.

IMO, I think the Nintendo characters wouldn't differ much from Smash in a Versus game, so I'd much rather see Sega VS Capcom before Nintendo vs Capcom since Sega should be using more of it's characters and a Versus game could help with getting them more known. At one point, I would've loved for a Konami vs Capcom to happen, as Konami and Capcom are my favourite cast of characters behind Nintendo, but looking at Konami at it's currant state....they need to do some fixing before I want that again.
I won't turn off my like alerts because its the only form of affection I receive in a day.
A like for you then, as well as a free ghost hug.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Thought I'd share my Smash Ultimate DLC set that I made with that template making its way around the Internet:

It's one for my most character for Smash, who is also my favorite fictional character around: Professor Layton!

He'd fit perfectly as the puzzle game rep on the roster. I imagine his moveset would contain elements from many of the puzzles he solved in the series: the moving block puzzles, the milk transfer puzzles, the magnifying glass, and a lot more. He could also use various archaeological tools and artifacts to reference the fact he's an archaeology professor. His special moveset would probably involve the inventions he made using his powerful intellect, and his Final Smash would be a cinematic clip of the "Deduction" cutscene where he figures out who the real culprit behind the crime is, delivering some major damage to the foe that is targeted.

I chose London to be the stage since it's a reoccurring place in the series. The place where Layton works, Gressenheller University, is stationed here, and so are other major landmarks like Scotland Yard headquarters and Kensington Street. The city was also the main setting in Unwound Future and Layton's Mystery Journey, was the location of Azran Legacy Chapter 3 took place, and was the place our characters were at some point in each Layton game. I imagine this would be a traveling stage, where the battlefield visits London's most iconic and the characters fight there. The way this stage would transition between the various landmarks would probably be like what Castle Siege does with its locations, seeing how huge London is.

As for the music tracks I chose:

Professor Layton's theme
London 3
Puzzle Battle
Descole's Theme (Live Version)
Targent's Theme
Airship Chase
Theme of the Last Battle (Live Version)
Theme of Unwound Future
Theme of Miracle Mask
Theme of Azran Legacy

I can list several more tracks, but those ten take the cake for the tracks I want to see the most. The Professor Layton series has such an amazing soundtrack that practically every track that was in those games are deserving to be in Smash!

For the remixes, Yoko Shimomura needs to compose one of them. Her music closely resembles tracks from the Layton series (just listen to Route 10's theme from Smash 4 to get an idea), so she needs to compose a Layton track or two if Layton makes it into the game.

Whoever composed the Melee Battlefield remix in Smash 4 should also remix a Layton track too. The epic opera heard in that track sounds really fitting for a remix of either Descole or Targent's themes!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So people who pre-purchased Smash Ultimate off the eShop are already getting emails with the download codes for Piranha Plant.

I'd check myself buy my email website is down.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I am craving Texas Roadhouse so badly right now lol
Hey.....
There's a Texas Roadhouse near where I go for internship. And I always bypass there. And from what I've heckled it's a steakhouse right? No wonder...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey.....
There's a Texas Roadhouse near where I go for internship. And I always bypass there. And from what I've heckled it's a steakhouse right? No wonder...
It's a solid restaurant chain. Solid meal choices and pretty affordable. Other steakhouses I've been to have better use of spices, but it's still pretty incredible.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The damn WFC exploit actually works 20181105_180828.jpg
I can get all of the Mystery Gift Pokémon from events of 2010-2013

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Chrom must have been a super late addition to Ultimate. Since he’s still part of Robin’s final smash and victory screens.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
DLC Character: Dovahkiin
---
Stage: Sovngarde
---
Music:
  • Dragonborn
  • One They Fear
  • Sovngarde
  • Blood and Steel
  • Dragonborn (Remix)
If the images are wonky, apologies. My phone's acting up.

Edit: or they just won't load. Okay.

Edit: There we go.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Brawlhalla is coming to Switch tomorrow. I am going to give it a try.

But the moment it pressures me to do micro-transactions or over excessive grinding I'm uninstalling it in a heartbeat.

D

Deleted member

DLC Character: Dovahkiin

---
Stage: Sovngarde

---
Music:
  • Dragonborn
  • One They Fear
  • Sovngarde
  • Blood and Steel
  • Dragonborn (Remix)
If the images are wonky, apologies. My phone's acting up.

Edit: or they just won't load. Okay.
>Skyrim stage
>Not based in the opening scene
>Skyrim rep
>Not Todd Coward
Get out

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>Skyrim stage
>Not based in the opening scene
This is the only one I'm going to take seriously.

Sovngarde is one of the most beautiful places in the entire game. Not making it a stage would be a wasted opportunity. It also could support Alduin as a Stage Boss, which is where he is fought after The Throat of The World.

So you get out.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If likes are annoying you, just turn like alerts off. I'm sure you can live without needing to have your ego stroked constantly. :p
but I like people stroking my ego
So Chrom must have been a super late addition to Ultimate. Since he’s still part of Robin’s final smash and victory screens.
FEHeroes logic
Yes it is.
Rayman in a Smash like game...and it’s free...trying out cause it’s free

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm pretty hyped up to fight with Ridley and Simon looking at the footage. I want to see what new stuff Mega Man might also have. Though he's buffed from what I could tell from earlier.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well if it’s free it won’t hurt to atleast try it.
xD I may try it out too...not to have an idea how Rayman would feel in Smash (because from the little footage I saw of Brawlhalla Rayman...he doesn't look so good.) but to experience how he would feel as a punching bag.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Heart attack, had to have surgery done, stuck here for a while. I’m fine though, don’t worry about me. I’m not worth worrying about.
That's horrible to hear.

I've dealt with panic attacks before that mimicked heart attacks but actually having one that's a threat to your life is some serious ****. Hoping the best for you man.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thought I'd share my Smash Ultimate DLC set that I made with that template making its way around the Internet:

It's one for my most character for Smash, who is also my favorite fictional character around: Professor Layton!

He'd fit perfectly as the puzzle game rep on the roster. I imagine his moveset would contain elements from many of the puzzles he solved in the series: the moving block puzzles, the milk transfer puzzles, the magnifying glass, and a lot more. He could also use various archaeological tools and artifacts to reference the fact he's an archaeology professor. His special moveset would probably involve the inventions he made using his powerful intellect, and his Final Smash would be a cinematic clip of the "Deduction" cutscene where he figures out who the real culprit behind the crime is, delivering some major damage to the foe that is targeted.

I chose London to be the stage since it's a reoccurring place in the series. The place where Layton works, Gressenheller University, is stationed here, and so are other major landmarks like Scotland Yard headquarters and Kensington Street. The city was also the main setting in Unwound Future and Layton's Mystery Journey, was the location of Azran Legacy Chapter 3 took place, and was the place our characters were at some point in each Layton game. I imagine this would be a traveling stage, where the battlefield visits London's most iconic and the characters fight there. The way this stage would transition between the various landmarks would probably be like what Castle Siege does with its locations, seeing how huge London is.

As for the music tracks I chose:

Professor Layton's theme
London 3
Puzzle Battle
Descole's Theme (Live Version)
Targent's Theme
Airship Chase
Theme of the Last Battle (Live Version)
Theme of Unwound Future
Theme of Miracle Mask
Theme of Azran Legacy

I can list several more tracks, but those ten take the cake for the tracks I want to see the most. The Professor Layton series has such an amazing soundtrack that practically every track that was in those games are deserving to be in Smash!

For the remixes, Yoko Shimomura needs to compose one of them. Her music closely resembles tracks from the Layton series (just listen to Route 10's theme from Smash 4 to get an idea), so she needs to compose a Layton track or two if Layton makes it into the game.

Whoever composed the Melee Battlefield remix in Smash 4 should also remix a Layton track too. The epic opera heard in that track sounds really fitting for a remix of either Descole or Targent's themes!
how funny, ypu choose the same location as me for a stage
DrALD9HUUAAwNRG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom