• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We have some screenshots. Most confirming other characters like Rosalina.

No Pauline yet, before anyone asks.

Close enough. /s
Yoshi is flying. If there are special moves like in Mario Power Tennis I might just cry with excitement.

Chrono.

So here's something else mildly interesting. A Retro Studios employee updated their Linkedin page with
"Working with a highly skilled team to bridge the gaps between game design needs and telling a compelling story in a meaningful world. Finding the best ways to construct the narrative we want the player to experience with the tools and restrictions available through text, dialogue, and non-traditional storytelling.

* Key team member for collaborative worldbuilding, story construction, and IP development.
* Point of contact for supplemental prose writing.
* Special focus on designer collaboration for player experience storytelling."

"Narrative specializations in worldbuilding, character development, design integration, non-linear storytelling, prose fiction"
Open world Donkey Kong confirmed.

D

Deleted member

So here's something else mildly interesting. A Retro Studios employee updated their Linkedin page with

Open world Donkey Kong confirmed.
DK64 with twice the playable Kongs and more **** to collect.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL **** IS THAT CAVALRY CHROM?!

Also, obligatory Opossum Opossum tag for whenever he comes back.
Jesus ****ing christ that Chrom scares me
Also, lol M!Morgan stole his grandpa's book
The new update is out for FEH, here we have the stats of the new heroes

Female Morgan is the only one that catch my interest, but I'm saving orbs, not too excited about them. We are getting a Tempest Trial with Grima as a boss, guess we're getting Gerome there. Overall good units, but not enough to make me fall for them.

And with the new update, there are some new stuff. Eirika, Leo and Soren got new refinements:
-Eirika grants attack +4 and I think she also gets the buffs of the unit who is most buffed in 2 spaces during combat. Guess that putting Eirika in a horse emblem for example means you can get a Eirika with +6 in all stats, which is cool.
-Leo looses the gravity effect, now reduces magic damage by 30%, and if his defense is higher than the one attacking, foe can not double. Pretty nice buff.
-Soren's new weapon gives -7 attack to whoever has most attack. The refinement increases his stats if he's close to an ally.

And the new modes are also here. I've yet to do the blessings mode (have to choose carefully who I give the blessings to), but I tried Rival Domains and it's pretty awesome. Having such a big map, looking like FE4 right there. Also using friend units is really cool. Pretty nice update, hope they can keep it up.
>37 Atk Chrom
>+3 with Fury 3
>+5 from Sealed Falchion when not in full HP
>+16 from Sealed Falchion
>+6 from Horse buffs
GODS NO
Geez, he's probably going to be the toughest TT final boss to take out since Veronica if you don't have a Falchion user. Also, IS confirmed a Colorless Dragon is coming out
*Parks Joshua in front of Grima*
I'm sorry, what?

D

Deleted member

Rival Domains is actually pretty fun, and we finally have an use for friends. Too bad my units are all better than my friends' ones lmao. It really feels like a FE game though, and I love it, it's an unique mode that this game was really needing.
Blessed Gardens is good for the rewards, nothing special out of it. Needing to have specific blessings sucks a lot though.

>Arturia Drop Rate Up in FGO
>23 Quartzes
Just 7 more and I'll be able to roll her... Hopefully...

D

Deleted member

>37 Atk Chrom
>+3 with Fury 3
>+5 from Sealed Falchion when not in full HP
>+16 from Sealed Falchion
>+6 from Horse buffs
Woah, that looks really strong.
We have some screenshots. Most confirming other characters like Rosalina.

Woah, are those scores the power levels or something? This game looks like something.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
To anyone having Pokémon Bank, you can now receive the Alola starters with their Hidden Abilties (Intimidate Incineroar!) as a gift.

D

Deleted member

Delayed opening for me, so I can talk more.
This FE conversation is confusing me to be honest, and it seems Opossum changed the title. Why is he not that active anymore, is he busy on something?
Stop, the drool's getting all over the keyboard.
I will wipe your drool off your keyboard. Any other assistance partner?
To anyone having Pokémon Bank, you can now receive the Alola starters with their Hidden Abilties (Intimidate Incineroar!) as a gift.
That is wacky yet I love the gift offering.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh it's definitely that.

Real talk, if they could figure something out about that price they'd have a fighting chance at claiming at least some market share. I feel like most of the backers they're getting now are from people who would rather get it at $650 than wait for it to jump in price.
Yeah, at the end of the day, saying GPD WIN 2 will kill Nintendo Switch is bad calmly delusional

Also... For those who are playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Recently finally check Xenoblade reddit Discord group and found some interesting fanart...
Ever seen driver character and blade character swap their outfit? This is going to really awkward.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Only Morag fits....

D

Deleted member

I made a stupid bingo chart. No images and small text. I planned to add images, but I was too lazy. This bingo will not get a lot of attention, but it is about me!
Tell me your thoughts on it!

Oh my goodness you are so clever. :joyful:
This is a bad chart because it doesn't have "Uni and/or Lampy roast Shiny"

\(°|°)/

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Sorry to take away from Direct discussion, but; Has anyone seen this trailer yet?

Because OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS ADORABLE :D. Pooh looks really off in CGI, though, but the rest of it, just from this brief teaser, seems like it's going to be pretty good. I'm just surprised that Jim Cummings is back as Pooh but no other regulars are back (Jim's not even reprising Tigger I hear) outside of Brad Garrett as Eeyore (He's voiced him before but he's not, like, regularly Eeyore)

Probably gonna bawl my eyes out though because I have the feeling this is gonna be a really sad movie too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is a bad chart because it doesn't have "Uni and/or Lampy roast Shiny"

\(°|°)/
I think everyone tries to roast me, because they love seeing a fourteen year old getting roasted. :004:
Either way, I can not believe I forgot that.
Sorry to take away from Direct discussion, but; Has anyone seen this trailer yet?

Because OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS ADORABLE :D. Pooh looks really off in CGI, though, but the rest of it, just from this brief teaser, seems like it's going to be pretty good. I'm just surprised that Jim Cummings is back as Pooh but no other regulars are back (Jim's not even reprising Tigger I hear) outside of Brad Garrett as Eeyore (He's voiced him before but he's not, like, regularly Eeyore)

Probably gonna bawl my eyes out though because I have the feeling this is gonna be a really sad movie too.
The movie actually does look really good. Christopher Robin all grown-up might tear up some old Winnie the Pooh fans. I never really cared for Winnie the Pooh, but I might take a look at this movie.

D

Deleted member

And don't forget about the fact Christopher Robin is portrayed by Ewan McGregor

\(°|°)/

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
and it seems Opossum changed the title. Why is he not that active anymore, is he busy on something?
Opo isn't the only one that can change titles you know? As for where Opo is... Who knows, something might have happened to him. Unless someone knows any other way to contact him, I have no clue what might have happened to him. I'm hoping for the best and that he comes back soon honestly...

Onto the direct stuff... Those Mario Tennis Aces images make me really excited. If we get back to the stuff from GameCube/GBA with special attacks and all that, man it's going to be hype for me. I'm really digging this new Mario Tennis, hopefully they show even more on the direct. This 10 hours until the direct are going to feel reaaaaally long...

D

Deleted member

Opo isn't the only one that can change titles you know? As for where Opo is... Who knows, something might have happened to him. Unless someone knows any other way to contact him, I have no clue what might have happened to him. I'm hoping for the best and that he comes back soon honestly...
I am worried for Opossum as well. I hope he is on some kind of vacation, having a blast without having to go on SmashBoards.
Opossum Opossum come back, I miss you!!! :crying:
Onto the direct stuff... Those Mario Tennis Aces images make me really excited. If we get back to the stuff from GameCube/GBA with special attacks and all that, man it's going to be hype for me. I'm really digging this new Mario Tennis, hopefully they show even more on the direct. This 10 hours until the direct are going to feel reaaaaally long...
I know, right? Mario has some nice shoes and the game looks fresh. I am especially excited for "YOU WON THIS HOLE!". :laugh:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
And don't forget about the fact Christopher Robin is portrayed by Ewan McGregor

\(°|°)/
Oh, right! I dunno how I forgot to mention that. He looks like he's going to be good in the movie, and I do really like Ewan McGregor as an actor.

Oh, and funny story; I forgot "Goodbye Christopher Robin" Already came out, so I thought this was that movie but under a different name. How wrong I was XD.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Opo has life outside of this website Shiny. I could learn from him
And I'm sure he's not dead, opossums are known for faking their death :troll:

\(°|°)/
I know he has a life. I am not saying he has to come out, I just miss him.
I hope he is having a blast in a vacation area where he loves it.
UNO - Copy.PNG

D

Deleted member

I know he has a life. I am not saying he has to come out, I just miss him.
I hope he is having a blast in a vacation area where he loves it.
You're constantly tagging hin, it makes you look like you're pestering him. It's not gonna make him return, it's probably just gonna annoy him when/if he does.
It's pointless

\(°|°)/

D

Deleted member

You're constantly tagging hin, it makes you look like you're pestering him. It's not gonna make him return, it's probably just gonna annoy him when/if he does.
It's pointless

\(°|°)/
Sorry, I hope he does not get it like that way. He does not like it when I tag other users, but I want him to see it, but I should not do that. BAD ME.
You also forgot "Shiny accidentaly roasts someone by giving a genuine response." :p
Dang it, forgot that one too.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Damn I hope the FEH update doesn't take several days to come up for iOS users like myself...

Think I've decided in the mean time to skip out on the upcoming banner though, I'm low. Tempest Trials + new modes and a confirmed banner for next month that I can skip as well will hopefully make up for my bad pulling habits. :laugh:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Datamine shows that Odin gets his own Warriors map instead of Owain in FEH.

RIP those who thought Owain was basically confirmed to show up as his Awakening self. Also, lol at IS not caring about spoilers again.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don’t get how Morgan has purple hair. Who’s the mother/father then?
Datamine shows that Odin gets his own Warriors map instead of Owain in FEH.

RIP those who thought Owain was basically confirmed to show up as his Awakening self. Also, lol at IS not caring about spoilers again.
I hope this means that he won’t just be a clone of Ryoma/Nevarre.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think this just means Owain won't get in Heroes for the moment because a lot of people assumed he would due to the Warriors maps.

For Warriors... I really can't say. I'm hoping he's at least more stylish.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think this just means Owain won't get in Heroes for the moment because a lot of people assumed he would due to the Warriors maps.

For Warriors... I really can't say. I'm hoping he's at least more stylish.
I was gonna say he was already in but I realized it’s only his Odin version that is.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Is it really that surprising when they released a game that shows his nipples? :troll:
And that made gaming news media go crazy.... What a world we live in.

I would also like to mention that despite there is a huge chance we will see the DLC rare Blade in this Direct. Wouldn't it be great if they actually have a contest where people can submit their own rare blade design and they eventually pick the finalist and let us vote? I know that's definitely a long shot but I really hope this can happen.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Navarre's a Lyn clone.
Owain's a Ryoma clone based off of the stuff he does as an NPC being the same stuff as Ryoma.
If there's a unique character it's most likely Olivia because of her Dancer stuff.
Tharja might be unique but I doubt it. She's either a clone of Robin or Linde.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Unique Specials in Mario Tennis is something I've wanted for a long time. Thank God it's coming back. Just that mechanic alone makes me want to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom