• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The change to Luigi's throws makes me a whole lot more suspicious as to some 64 vets like Falcon and Yoshi. What secrets are they hiding?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
RIP Luigi's grab combos.

PAC-MAN 2 baybeeeee
That make me realize:

Luigi & Pac-Man are both ghost hunter (ghost eater in Pac-Man case but still)

How funny, you think someone would have made a comic about that since Smash 4 came out.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****ing ****! My god damn phone didn't make any noise when my alarm went off so I was late for work!

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile Samus cries about her vastly needing a revamped moveset. In space, nobody can hear you cry for improvements
I don't think any of her moves really need complete overhauls, just frame data, hitbox and damage adjustments, all of which can be changed from the E3 demo(specially considering many competitive players called her the "worst character" in the demo).
I don't know what changes they made from Smash 4 but basing her on that, they need to:
-BAir damage and knockback buff
-Improvement on USmash linking
-Allow USmash to hit grounded opponents
-Increase sweetspot hitbox on FSmash
-Make Jab usable
-Make DSmash usable
-Make Bombs faster to drop and act out of
-Don't have Bombs cancel her dash
-Fix Dash Attack's hitboxes
-Give aerial Screw Attack as much kill power as that damn Jet Heel Kick
-Give Grab the same frame data as Zero Skill Spamus
-Make NAir as dumb as Bayo's NAir

There you have it, a perfectly fine and balanced Samus. I accept additions to the list.

D

Deleted member

They should let Samus use her screw attack multiple times in the air
I like the way you think:
-Screw Attack can be Jump Cancelled much like Bayonetta's Witch Twist.
Alternatively:
-Samus acts as if she had a permanent Screw Attack item attached to her

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have only one change I want from Samus: her jab.

Just make her jab decent for Master Core sake, why does this move MUST suck? Smash 4 had a tip about how bad this move is, but I wonder: why? Why does this single move, compared to all characters, need to be 100% bad so that the game can point out how you shouldn't use a move this bad?:glare:

Honestly, the rest of her moveset work for me and only need some buff here and there, but that jab good lord, they somehow made it worst in Ultimate, does someone in the Smash team hate Samus jab or somethin'?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So, when I get a Switch, what games do you all recommend? Not sure what else to get aside from Ultimate, BOTW, and MM11.
Not gonna recommend any specific games because there's A TON of good games, what matters most is what kind of genres you like.

After getting Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on the 3DS I have been more fond to JRPGs than I ever was, so besides of getting some big games like Odyssey, Splatoon 2, I got to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
"Anime was a mistake" and "waifus are a mistake", two very common things you hear out of context and/or out of spite of something. But when you learn that Tamamo Cat's 3rd Ascension was, in fact, literally a mistake on the artist's part of not knowing it was going to be used as an Ascension....

That aside, here. Have this nightmare since I don't want to be the only one who dreams it.
Nightmare?
Hold my beer...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Pffft, let me give you a REAL reason to pick it up.

His special has to be Eye of Shining Justice lol.
look up Akia Village. You are welcime

japanese horror is so much better then western horror
Oh, that village? I checked it before...
It was actually a pretty cool town to visit, dig a lot of stuff...

Also finally purchased Valkyria Chronicles @Shishœ ... the first one of course... still have to wait for a couple of hours though despite the game is about 7.3 GB.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not sure if it was posted before but:

The results for the XB2 art contest have been posted! (Note, spoilers and I mean, LOTS of spoilers are in this link, so don't click it if you give a damn. :ultsonic:)

And man, some of those fanart, especially the first and the second one...

feelsthra.PNG

I know I ain't Mythra, but dang, the feels, they are all back.

God, I'm going to miss seeing new stuff added to this game.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

The results for the XB2 art contest have been posted! (Note, spoilers and I mean, LOTS of spoilers are in this link, so don't click it if you give a damn. :ultsonic:)

View attachment 171097

Oh yeah... I was gonna post about it but maybe next time.
So basically the big three awards are Takahashi Award, Saitou Award, and Manapon Award.

And then they pick the best fanarts for each chapter and oh boy the chapter that is basically XC2 Torna the Golden Country chapter...

And then there's regional awards, which I notice some are from the artist that I have seen before in Pixiv or at least pretty well known for XC2 fanarts already.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

View attachment 171097

>mfw they got literally borderline Mythra hentai on there

Regressing.

Also I want to protect this smile.

--------

I recorded my Laegjarn summoning session. Gonna edit it after dinner, it's likely I won't have it all ready on YouTube until tomorrow though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>mfw they got literally borderline Mythra hentai on there

Regressing.

Also I want to protect this smile.

--------

I recorded my Laegjarn summoning session. Gonna edit it after dinner, it's likely I won't have it all ready on YouTube until tomorrow though.
Heh, atleast it gave you a new reaction image, it's equivalent exchange you could say, you lost something, you gain something in return.

bordline NSFW character in a bordline NSFW situation aside, can we talk about the real cool ****?

Holy titan foot, I need a game about this, canon or not, I don't care, this image is too cool to be just a fanart.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Not gonna recommend any specific games because there's A TON of good games, what matters most is what kind of genres you like.

After getting Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on the 3DS I have been more fond to JRPGs than I ever was, so besides of getting some big games like Odyssey, Splatoon 2, I got to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Nightmare?
Hold my beer...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
.....I think she may have wanted to look a little...tough, so she could "blend in" with probably Ganondorf, Captain Falcon and Buff Ike , but...not to the point of going into an steroid fest. .-. I don't really care about her...but still, can we go back to the cute doggy version?

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
2018 is wild we got billionaires and pro video game players tweeting back and forth about virginity

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
unnamed.png

"Fun" stats, they say.

My grades would beg to differ. :V

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some of the artists who made those XC2 pictures are showing up on my Twitter feed, including one I was following.

Wholesome.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's in Nintendo's October Newsletter email.
Welp, in that case, beside if I am blind or somethin', I haven't got anything like that yet.

Still, thanks for the answer.

I must have 600~ hours on XB2 anyway, I just wanted to see it in the format you shown.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay, I found this video and I think it's pretty funny.

I wish number 6 was real lol.

And honestly, a real 50 facts extravaganza wouldn't be too bad for Ultimate too, brings back memories hahaha.

Welp, in that case, beside if I am blind or somethin', I haven't got anything like that yet.

Still, thanks for the answer.

I must have 600~ hours on XB2 anyway, I just wanted to see it in the format you shown.
Meh, Nintendo Europe hates fun, that's why we ain't getting that stuff. The only thing different I got was a questionary about the Switch, but that's pretty much it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay, I found this video and I think it's pretty funny.

I wish number 6 was real lol.

And honestly, a real 50 facts extravaganza wouldn't be too bad for Ultimate too, brings back memories hahaha.

Meh, Nintendo Europe hates fun, that's why we ain't getting that stuff. The only thing different I got was a questionary about the Switch, but that's pretty much it.
Oh, so this is Nintendo Europe fault, huh?

I guess that, even if Nintendo abandon us, we are still here for each other.:nessmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom