• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
xD Thank you for making crack up into laughter! This was genius!
The best thing is that I didn't even try.

I just write up the very first thing that came up to mind when I readed his post.

In fact, alot of my most well-liked jokes on this forum are like this.

I...don't know how to take this, honestly.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The best thing is that I didn't even try.

I just write up the very first thing that came up to mind when I readed his post.

In fact, alot of my most well-liked jokes on this forum are like this.

I...don't know how to take this, honestly.
You shouldn't worry about it much.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, it's just harmless fun, you don't really have to be that elaborated with it.
Heh, I don't know, sometime I think really hard to write a clever joke, but sometime, it just end up not being worth it.

But again, it's not like i'm losing my life over this, it's just for fun like you said.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If you have a PS4, I'd advise setting your messages to private. Apparently there has been an exploit found in PSN, and malicious hackers are using it to send around a message that upon receiving it, can semi-brick your system. Apparently it can be fixed even if you do receive the message and get bricked but obviously preventing it from happening at all is better.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Starlink looks like it could be fun, but the price looks pretty steep, especially from what I’ve heard in terms of reviews.

I’ll keep an eye on it for a Black Friday sale though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why is there so many ****ing mosquito in my room.

Good thing I know to kill them by now, but jeez, it's so freakin' annoying.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If you have a PS4, I'd advise setting your messages to private. Apparently there has been an exploit found in PSN, and malicious hackers are using it to send around a message that upon receiving it, can semi-brick your system. Apparently it can be fixed even if you do receive the message and get bricked but obviously preventing it from happening at all is better.

is it just me, or does Sony get hacked a lot if not more often. then everyone else

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Took a look at some non-spoiler reviews for Starlink now that the embargo is up. Almost all the reviews I've seen have been pretty positive, with the highest score a 9/10. The consensus I've gotten is that the presentation, gameplay, exploration, and of course the Star Fox content are the high points. However, after extended playtime, the planets begin to feel 'samey', some quests begin to feel grindy, and and combat doesn't delve much deeper with progression.

I'm still pretty excited for Starlink. The gameplay still looks great, and I'm excited for the Star Fox content. No game is without its flaws, and although Starlink's flaws I partially expected, I'm not worried about them since they mostly stemmed from extended playtime and my play-sessions typically aren't long. Once I beat the game, I'll be sure to make a review of my own.

Overall, I think the game will sell decently. The toys aren't required, but I'm sure many will shy away from the game because of the toys-to-life gimmick regardless. The physical edition is the edition I'll be getting, since that Arwing model is too good to pass up, but I'll admit the digital deluxe addition is the better deal. Plus, the pricing of the game across its versions has differed pretty largely from country to country.

I hope it does well, but if by chance it doesn't, I just hope Nintendo doesn't hold it against the Star Fox series.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Twitter is memeing and dropping M O R E C L U E S again.

The numbers say 1.11, 2.22, 3.33.

Only thing I can think of is 1.11 hinting at a reveal of some sort on November 1st, probably for Team Sonic Racing. It could also be when the Sonic streams come back from hiatus.

Dunno what the other numbers could mean. 2.22 could be February 2nd under the European calendar.

And if you add them up you get 6.66.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Took a look at some non-spoiler reviews for Starlink now that the embargo is up. Almost all the reviews I've seen have been pretty positive, with the highest score a 9/10. The consensus I've gotten is that the presentation, gameplay, exploration, and of course the Star Fox content are the high points. However, after extended playtime, the planets begin to feel 'samey', some quests begin to feel grindy, and and combat doesn't delve much deeper with progression.

I'm still pretty excited for Starlink. The gameplay still looks great, and I'm excited for the Star Fox content. No game is without its flaws, and although Starlink's flaws I partially expected, I'm not worried about them since they mostly stemmed from extended playtime and my play-sessions typically aren't long. Once I beat the game, I'll be sure to make a review of my own.

Overall, I think the game will sell decently. The toys aren't required, but I'm sure many will shy away from the game because of the toys-to-life gimmick regardless. The physical edition is the edition I'll be getting, since that Arwing model is too good to pass up, but I'll admit the digital deluxe addition is the better deal. Plus, the pricing of the game across its versions has differed pretty largely from country to country.

I hope it does well, but if by chance it doesn't, I just hope Nintendo doesn't hold it against the Star Fox series.
I heard the Star Fox side quests equate to about an hour of gameplay and they get regulated to basically background characters in the main plot. :U

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The reviews for Starlink are good enough for me to make my pre-purchase worth it. Thank goodness the digital deluxe edition has nearly everything for $80 as the toy route is just way too expensive and gimmicky to me.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Last edited:

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
Kinda figured I should do a face reveal for my 2500th like milestone, but that’s honestly old news by now. Might as well go through with it since I feel like I owe you guys something for being so nice to me. That’s obviously going to be my beautiful face cropped from a horrible old picture I found from two years ago. Enjoy, I guess.

the pic doesnt do your beautiful face justice tbh

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I kind of want to know what happens when you connect the Fox and Arwing toys onto the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Starlink.

Of course they don't that content but will it be on the lines of nothing happening or an error message?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kind of want to know what happens when you connect the Fox and Arwing toys onto the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Starlink.

Of course they don't that content but will it be on the lines of nothing happening or an error message?
I bet you’d get an error message.

D

Deleted member

I want to sleep but I need to watch a 3 hour long movie and then answer some questions about it for a task I have to hand over on Wednesday.
tho i might do it tomorrow, i have plenty of free time after school

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I heard the Star Fox side quests equate to about an hour of gameplay and they get regulated to basically background characters in the main plot. :U
On the contrary, I've read that there's actually more Star Fox that many reviewers expected.

Granted, I'm only expecting about an hour or so of Switch-exclusive Star Fox missions. It's not a Star Fox title, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom