• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I thought GX had a comic book too.
They all do, the weird part comes with that they're all wildly different from their anime counterparts and the fact that they've all been in V-Jump instead of WSJ.

But idk if that sort of thing really matters in the end.
I take it no Saint Seiya reps because of the IP no longer a part of Jump...
My dude I'm about to blow your mind.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Weather report in El Paso (my neighbor city): "50% chance of showers with mild winds"

Weather report in my city: "Brace yourselves for Hurricane Sergio and extremely heavy rain, we gon get smacked my dudes"

lolmexico

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I wonder if characters beyond the original is possible for YGO. Mostly because it's only the original that was a manga serialized in Jump and the rest were separate spin off series that Jump didn't really have involvement with.
Oh, I didn't know that. Rip the Jaden dream then
Kaiba still has a shot though, let's ****ing go
ahem

57C2CC62-6FFC-4A07-ABD1-D9F15B56BD7A.jpeg

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wonder if characters beyond the original is possible for YGO. Mostly because it's only the original that was a manga serialized in Jump and the rest were separate spin off series that Jump didn't really have involvement with.
Wasn't Zexal done by the original author or something? I know that Yugioh R, GX, and 5Ds had storylines that weren't in the anime, but I thought the Zexal manga was done by the original author alongside the anime or something and had the same story as the anime?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

JADEN LIVES

Real talk, YGO GX was the main one that aired when I was growing up so I ended up becoming much more familiar with it than the original series(I only remember, like, up until the Pegasus arc and that didn't even get finished). Jaden would make me so ****ing hype but I'll take Kaiba if it comes down to him

D

Deleted member

The weird part comes with manga Judai and anime Judai being pretty much entirely different characters with mostly different cards (despite the same archetype, Judai doesn't even get Neos in the manga which is his ace in the anime.)
Just call him Jaden like a normal person please

Chrono.

Just call him Jaden like a normal person please
Never.

Real talk I use both. :p
Wasn't Zexal done by the original author or something? I know that Yugioh R, GX, and 5Ds had storylines that weren't in the anime, but I thought the Zexal manga was done by the original author alongside the anime or something and had the same story as the anime?
Nah, Takahashi only wrote the original YGO manga. He did supervise some, if not all, of the spin off manga and anime.

He also designed all the main characters up until Yuma, I believe.

But otherwise his involvement post manga has been to supervise and design a character here and there. The exception being the Darkside of Dimensions movie, which he wrote and scripted.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, please stay safe.
It is just fear mongering from my local authorities, that's what Im trying to say.

The american weatherdudes are calmly explaining the effects of the storm on the region with concise words and numbers while the ones from my city feel they're talking about the big flood while putting alerts and ****. I trust the former more of course.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
It is just fear mongering from my local authorities, that's what Im trying to say.

The american weatherdudes are calmly explaining the effects of the storm on the region with concise words and numbers while the ones from my city feel they're talking about the big flood while putting alerts and ****. I trust the former more of course.
I was kind of joking. :/

It didn't sound like anything severe.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I can see the lower city now.

Also the FPS is improving again.

And now you can actually start a new game without crashing and can load into other saves and otherwise respawn without the game crashing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Probably I'll block the word Starlink on YouTube later on so I don't get spoiled on seeing any of the game's other Star Fox goodies that haven't been revealed yet.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Probably I'll block the word Starlink on YouTube later on so I don't get spoiled on seeing any of the game's other Star Fox goodies that haven't been revealed yet.
I've been the same way. Haven't seen any trailers since the Nintendo Direct. Something I do when I get really excited for something is avoid any bit of information regarding it until it comes out. Happens with games, movies, etc. Every time I see the thumbnail for a trailer or discussion, I feel teased, ha.

Only five days out, though!

Peppy dies.

He didn't barrel roll in time.
Damn. Maybe he really should've retired back on Corneria.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, lemme show you the new video ProsafiaGaming uploaded :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The game I'm most concerned about being spoiled about is Kingdom Hearts 3.

Spyro is a game I've already played umpteen times, though we know there will be new stuff so I want that to be a surprise.

If Smash has a singleplayer mode, I wanna go in mostly blind. Same with any other secrets.

I can't afford to even get Starlink right now. Kinda want to wait on reviews on that one too and whether or not the overall game is good since the Star Fox content sounds small overall.

But I haven't really been looking up extensive KH3 gameplay since the Toy Story demo.

I just wanna play the game now. As soon as I know review copies are going out or street date has been broken, I'm hitting the bunker.

At least I'll get it a day early myself.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bit of a random topic, but anyone got their favorite super moves in Fighting Games? Mine's probably Maximum Spider, the Marvel 3 version is ****ing fantastic. Though DBFZ's got my favorite versions of Heat Dome, Father-Son Kamehameha and the Bros. Kamehameha.

For Smash, Mega Man's is the GOAT, and Triple Finish is right behind it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh, you are getting hit by the same storm I am or different storm? I know the winds just starring picking up here in Virginia beach

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, sure, but if they branch out from just Goku and Vegeta, like Jump Ultimate Stars did, I'd be interested in the game. Though Vegeta's tied for my favorite character after Gohan. This could extend to Piccolo or Krillin too if Gohan/Trunks being Saiyans is too redundant. Besides, One Piece already has 5 characters, DBZ getting the same amount shouldn't be too weird.

Though I've got my problems with Toei/Toyotaro(I think that's the new guy's name) refusing to fix the mistakes of DBZ and give some prolonged attention to it's cast of sick mother****ers, which only the ToP addressed and even then, only for Gohan, Android 17, Roshi and kind of Android 18. Unfortunately, I give up on Tien getting a salty runback, but people still like Piccolo and Krillin enough right?

We haven't seen what JoJo content will be in the game either. But last time they only got two characters, would be cool to see Dio at least.
Seems like Tien will never get his time in the spotlight alone ever again (same with Yamcha, but not like he had any real spotlight in Z let alone Super). Piccolo and Krillin will keep on being loved by most and continue to get spotlight no matter what their storyline is.

Also it’s Toriyama

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, you are getting hit by the same storm I am or different storm? I know the winds just starring picking up here in Virginia beach
Nope, you're receiving the Post-Tropical Cyclone Michael
Im getting Tropical Depression Sergio

Both are weakened af tho.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm watching Yona of the Dawn again.

And I keep thinking of ways to make Fire Emblem meme edits.

Help.

Chrono.

Bit of a random topic, but anyone got their favorite super moves in Fighting Games? Mine's probably Maximum Spider, the Marvel 3 version is ****ing fantastic. Though DBFZ's got my favorite versions of Heat Dome, Father-Son Kamehameha and the Bros. Kamehameha.

For Smash, Mega Man's is the GOAT, and Triple Finish is right behind it.
Android 21's version of Maximum Spider is really good and probably my favorite level 3 in FighterZ. But Heat Dome Attack is up there and Father-Son Kamehameha is probably my favorite beam super. The blues have some sick level 5s too, especially Goku.

I've also always been a fan of the "beatdown/ranbu" supers KOF games have by the dozens, but Kim takes it up to 11 in KOFXIII.

All the NEOMAX supers in that game have some real crunch to them in general, really cool stuff.

For Smash, I feel sorta similar. I prefer the beatdown final smashes over beams, so stuff like Omnislash, Great Aether and Triforce Slash are ones I like a lot by default. Sheik's new final smash in particular is really sick. The newer cinematic ones are cool too, Simon probably has the win for me there and lastly a shout out to Dark Pit Staff, Ancient Arrow and kinda Lightning Chariot cause those "one hit ko" types can feel satisfying to land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom