• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

People younger than I being married with like 3 kids is the weirdest thing to me.

Double if they're someone I knew in high school.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finally got the RYNO in R&C. Obviously this thing melts bosses like nothing. Still have to upgrade both it and like 3 or 4 other weapons to V10. But most stuff in the game is done. If I do another challenge mode run, it'll be on Normal or something. I already beat the game twice on Hard.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I feel like I am no longer a part of NintenZone or at least less welcome.

Even Dyllbirdy feels more NintenZone than me. In fact, critizers will probably use me as a reason if they make a reasons why NintenZone is bad, and NintenZone is great.

It is just I feel like I do not deserve you guys. You all probably just want to ignore me, in which case, just do it.
If you truly feel this way about us, why do you keep coming back every single day?

If you truly believe that you don't belong here and will only be ignored by all of us, why do you show up anyway?

I'm not trying to make you leave, but instead make you realize that perhaps things are not as they seem.

All that self-loathing you do is not only incredibly unhealthy, but it might also make you unable to truly see things as they are.

NintenZone is for everybody to enjoy. Merely chatting here essentially makes you part of the group. We're that welcoming.

No matter how hard we criticize, that won't change. If anything, that criticism people do is a sign that they do care... or at least I hope it is. :lol:

Either way, point is that no matter what you or anyone else may think, you're part of the NZ family.

Also Dyllybirdy, do not like this post. Seriously. Just go look at Arigarmy's amazing book named "Shiny's one thousand obvious flaws".

You all are awkward yet adorable, I am ruthless and corrupt I feel like.

Why do you all care about me so much if I give complaining and arguing back?
I'm as adorable as you are ruthless, which means not at all.

So stop thinking of yourself as if you're scum or **** or anything like that. Because you're not.

Frankly, when you're not busy insulting yourself, you're a legit nice kid. Really clumsy, especially socially, but still legit nice.

You've still got your entire life ahead of you, don't waste it bullying yourself constantly...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't really read Webcomics like that, but there's one called Endless Halls that has some cool art. Namely with how the use of color is simple but really well placed, making things strong. Whoever made it goes by Wide Mouth Ink on Twitter Newgrounds/DA.

D

Deleted member

If you truly feel this way about us, why do you keep coming back every single day?

If you truly believe that you don't belong here and will only be ignored by all of us, why do you show up anyway?

I'm not trying to make you leave, but instead make you realize that perhaps things are not as they seem.

All that self-loathing you do is not only incredibly unhealthy, but it might also make you unable to truly see things as they are.

NintenZone is for everybody to enjoy. Merely chatting here essentially makes you part of the group. We're that welcoming.

No matter how hard we criticize, that won't change. If anything, that criticism people do is a sign that they do care... or at least I hope it is. :lol:

Either way, point is that no matter what you or anyone else may think, you're part of the NZ family.
\
Thanks. Just, let me explain.
The drama always happens at night. I do not know why. I hope you are right.
I'm as adorable as you are ruthless, which means not at all.

So stop thinking of yourself as if you're scum or **** or anything like that. Because you're not.

Frankly, when you're not busy insulting yourself, you're a legit nice kid. Really clumsy, especially socially, but still legit nice.

You've still got your entire life ahead of you, don't waste it bullying yourself constantly...
Ah, thanks. :p

I hope life gives me its luck.

The first place I wanted to go to that was out of America is France. France seems like a very interesting place. I know Spanish pretty well, and I am learning French and a little bit of Japanese.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't even know. I checked and it was just... already done.
I played a bit of XC2, and after I saved and close the game, it starts to backup automatically.

So yeah, it seems that you have to play the game after purchasing the membership in order for it to autobackup.
Fortnite is ok.
Fortnite is cancer :troll:

And with my salary just rolled in, I went to preorder Smash Ultimate at my local game store... man there were many people, not sure if it was because it was weekend (It's in the electronic store court so yeah), and bought used copy of Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory which cost under 30$. It is an English/Japanese edition and I can't receive Nintendo Gold points for this. It has been in my game get radar for a while so I can't wait to try it out.

I tried Spiderman on PS4 and oh boy even though I was play though a boss... and lose many times, the gameplay was easy to get the hang off. Too bad I couldn't buy the game and PS4 for now lol.

I also order Valkyria Chronicles 4 on Amazon, this may sound nothing but for me... trying to get Gift Card was a hassle, because I can only get them from local Online Seller, and they aren't cheap.

Buying it on Amazon US is even more tough to swallow, because it's gonna take two weeks to come to Taiwan, and hopefully Amazon folks will get my Taiwan address right.
...which you decided to do in the public thread for what reason exactly?
Yeah... I don't really get it either, it's not like you did something rude or anything, right?

Speaking it out about a certain user in public doesn't really mean too much in my opinion. From what I think, this means that user probably has said some things that made some users fuzzy (Which while I never bring up anything controversial, I did create some buzz here. but it wasn't entirely my problem though)

Then again, I hope everyone remember... this is the Internet, a forum, a website dedicated (Or particularly) for Smash fans. Talk about someone who you probably never met in person is pretty meaningless in my opinion.
I feel like I am no longer a part of NintenZone or at least less welcome.

Even Dyllbirdy feels more NintenZone than me. In fact, critizers will probably use me as a reason if they make a reasons why NintenZone is bad, and NintenZone is great.

It is just I feel like I do not deserve you guys. You all probably just want to ignore me, in which case, just do it.

Also Dyllybirdy, do not like this post. Seriously. Just go look at Arigarmy's amazing book named "Shiny's one thousand obvious flaws".

You all are awkward yet adorable, I am ruthless and corrupt I feel like.

Why do you all care about me so much if I give complaining and arguing back?
Well, hope this doesn't offend you but I do found your "attention seeking oriented posts" a bit bothersome for the most part. Still, all I do is just ignore.

I hope my advice means something to you Shiny, please aware that Smashboards Nintenzone thread is more like a opinion/media/topic sharing website. This place isn't really meant making friends foremost, which yes you can, but this doesn't mean that you have to like intentionally make posts that tries to get attention.

As for Nintenzone itself, I already said it before and not pointing at any particular users here but, Nintenzone can get crappy sometimes, and this isn't your problem at all. Certain topics and stuff here can be reacted differently here, sometimes it's great and sometimes it can get pretty bad.

As for Dyllybirdy liking almost every post here, I do found it weird but I can guarantee you that Dyllybirdy isn't the first user on Smashboards to do this.

My conclusion is, you do you man, with how people reply to you or criticize it's up to your own mindset. Like sometimes I can take criticisms as long as they are fair, some I don't give a frick because I found their criticisms pointless (This don't happen much though lol), it is what it is.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp, it's finally here.

IMG_20181006_124128.jpg

I unfortunately couldn't toast my toast with it this morning because I need to get a power converter for it. I'll just keep it in the box for now.

Also, I'm scared for the Muspell banner summoning session I'm planning in FE Heroes, as I may have spent all of my luck in KHUx.

I got Supernova Sephiroth.

Screenshot_20181006-131205.png

Screenshot_20181006-131216.png

Screenshot_20181006-131233.png

Basically, he's part of the banner with Prime KH1 Cloud, who is also a good medal. You get a 6-Star Cloud every pull, and 7-Star guaranteed after at least 5 pulls. I was going for the 7-Star Cloud yesterday, and got him. But I did a sixth pull yesterday as well, to roll a better trait on him. Then today, a KHUx YouTuber I watch got a Sephiroth on his seventh pull, so I decided to try my seventh pull for the craic...and I actually got my own Supernova Sephiroth. Sephiroth isn't a mercy pull and his drop rates are terrible, so I wasn't planning to pull hard for him despite how OP he is, but I got him cheap. I also did one more pull after for an extra trait medal for him, and in the same pull, got another 7-Star Prime Cloud before the mercy pull.

What makes Sephiroth so great is that not only does he have a really strong attack and buff, but he is the first medal to introduce the new Supernova mechanic, which is really powerful. The mechanic will be on more medals on the future and will probably be mercy pullable, but having this Sephiroth medal is basically like having early access to Supernova. So I'm really happy about that.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Well what places do you find interesting then?
Hmm, well I like cities mostly, despite feeling so uncomfortable around humans. I love architecture.

I've visited the US, Italy (also technically the Vatican City lol), Spain, Portugal, Greece, Finland, Andorra, Ireland, France, The United Arab Emirates, Turkey and probably a couple other countries, but I'm really tired right now heh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm, well I like cities mostly, despite feeling so uncomfortable around humans. I love architecture.

I've visited the US, Italy (also technically the Vatican City lol), Spain, Portugal, Greece, Finland, Andorra, Ireland, France, The United Arab Emirates, Turkey and probably a couple other countries, but I'm really tired right now heh.
Wow, you seem like a cool person! What was your favorite?

D

Deleted member

I really liked my second trip to Italy. Went all around the country then.

From Milan, to Venice, to Pisa, to Naples, and then back to Milan again. :)
Sounds fun!

I never left America in my life. I have left my state many times though. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Welp, it's finally here.

View attachment 168419

I unfortunately couldn't toast my toast with it this morning because I need to get a power converter for it. I'll just keep it in the box for now.

Also, I'm scared for the Muspell banner summoning session I'm planning in FE Heroes, as I may have spent all of my luck in KHUx.

I got Supernova Sephiroth.

View attachment 168422
View attachment 168421
View attachment 168420

Basically, he's part of the banner with Prime KH1 Cloud, who is also a good medal. You get a 6-Star Cloud every pull, and 7-Star guaranteed after at least 5 pulls. I was going for the 7-Star Cloud yesterday, and got him. But I did a sixth pull yesterday as well, to roll a better trait on him. Then today, a KHUx YouTuber I watch got a Sephiroth on his seventh pull, so I decided to try my seventh pull for the craic...and I actually got my own Supernova Sephiroth. Sephiroth isn't a mercy pull and his drop rates are terrible, so I wasn't planning to pull hard for him despite how OP he is, but I got him cheap. I also did one more pull after for an extra trait medal for him, and in the same pull, got another 7-Star Prime Cloud before the mercy pull.

What makes Sephiroth so great is that not only does he have a really strong attack and buff, but he is the first medal to introduce the new Supernova mechanic, which is really powerful. The mechanic will be on more medals on the future and will probably be mercy pullable, but having this Sephiroth medal is basically like having early access to Supernova. So I'm really happy about that.
I feel like that toast would taste terrible. being so burnt in the middle while the rest of it barely gets brown.

D

Deleted member

My grandparents are hilarious though.

They've been to over 50 different countries lol.
FIFTY?
Woah, they must know a lot.
Have they been to China? China seems like an interesting place. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I feel like that toast would taste terrible. being so burnt in the middle while the rest of it barely gets brown.
You can adjust the intensity of the burned face I think.

I've seen videos where the toast was more brown.

Not a problem for me though either way, I actually really like toast that's part well done, part soft. Especially toast where only one side is toasted. That's the best.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Japan's really cool! It's very different, in a good way!

And me bashing France, well it's kind of in my blood. We've disliked the French for centuries.
I thought the British and French got well together because of alliances in the 1800's.
cool place to visit

Not so much to live in. As much as I love Japan, I wouldnt wanna move and live there
I am just curious, what country would you want to go to the most?

Japan is a very industrialized and interesting place. Kind of like Germany. Kind of.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
well that would be Japan but only to visit it for a few days and not any longer then a few days. Ive been slowlu losing my entusiasm for travling the world to any place tbh Plus money is an issue so I couldnt even if I tried

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I thought the British and French got well together because of alliances in the 1800's.

Japan is a very industrialized and interesting place. Kind of like Germany. Kind of.
Well, we've fought each other a lot over the years. I could list all of the wars if you would like. :/

And, hmm. I really want to go to Antarctica, but somewhere close by would be good too, such as South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands. It seems I love penguins heh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

well that would be Japan but only to visit it for a few days and not any longer then a few days. Ive been slowlu losing my entusiasm for travling the world to any place tbh Plus money is an issue so I couldnt even if I tried
Just curious. I hope you get more money.
You do not have to visit Japan. :p

Well, we've fought each other a lot over the years. I could list all of the wars if you would like. :/

And, hmm. I really want to go to Antarctica, but somewhere close by would be good too, such as South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands. It seems I love penguins heh.
I know that, but the French and British did get along eventually.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Well France is gross
I am in agreeance with that statement.
I know that, but the French and British did get along eventually.
You did specifically say in the 1800s, but the Second Hundred Years' Wars hadn't ended yet when the century began. But later on, they became alright with each other, there were a lot of scares, and a lot of tension around, but yeah, otherwise they got on fairly well. :)

D

Deleted member

Well France is gross, also good luck with Japan most japanese people aren’t fans kf gaijin (means foreigners in Japanese)
How do you know that?

I heard Canada, Norway, Finland and Iceland are all nice countries that have little corruption.

D

Deleted member

You all need to stop dissing on France. ;-;
In all seriousness, I am sure it is a pretty nice country, just like GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom