• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Isn't it disrespectful to ask what people think of them in front of them, let alone tag them to they could instantly see it?

He doesn't believe in your patented self-pity.
ya i didn't think about it very well but when i realize it, it got sent and well...coudln't tear it away without leaving people wondering why the hell i tagged them :V so figured its better to take the punches

D

Deleted member

I do not understand Androobie too much.
I hope he does not hate my guts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey you socially awkward yet adorable peeps

I know this has probably already been discussed and I just missed it

But can we talk about the fact that

One of the new Splatoon bands

Is headed by

A little child Octoling messing around with voice clips from old human records?

Because I haven't quite gotten over how incredible that is.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Is headed by

Is every Octarian musician just a DJ? :V

Octavio, Marina, dedf1sh and now, this girl.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Propably because he doesn't know that you insult yourself more often than the average human blinks.
I know I insult myself a lot, but sometimes I feel like you guys are right.
Maybe I am the "cringe-worthy" attention seeking young adult that you all like to call me in your heads.
Uhm, okay. You seem like a good guy, that's all.
Well, uh thanks.
In reality I am just a troubled person who wants more power and intelligence. I do not mean muscle power, I mean "being the leader" and money.
This is why I have a lack of friends. I like to be alone. Even if it hurts to be alone, I like the feeling. I will be nice, but I do not like to strander too deep with others that are not very closely related. People in real life are nice to me because they understand I am different from everyone else. They know I am not "average".
He doesn't believe in your patented self-pity.
As rude as this is, you are right unfortunately.
Gwen and Aurane did not ignore me because they are jerks, because they can not stand me and probably wish I was banned. I do not blame them.
Honestly, maybe it's because Dylly wants to be your friend, Shiny? You two do really appear to get along, and it makes sense why with you both being in a similar age group. :)
Oh, that is a nice way to put it. Dylly has not seen the real me and if he sees my "dramatic" moments in here, he might not be as happy to see me.
I could be wrong.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is every Octoling musician just a DJ? :V
Well we got two (*EDIT* *Four, forgot the idiot and the zombie) now.

But seriously, check out the band image from SplatoonUS

Look at them.

Baby Octolings are just like baby Inklings. Mutant monstrosity and all.

And they're wearing a beanie that's definitely not meant for their little head. Think of what manner of cutesification could be done with this precious child.

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
Anyone unlock all the Super Mario Party characters? Playing Mario Party solo is a buzzkill, but I want them. Seems like it's a decent-big investment.

D

Deleted member

Is headed by

I am not adorable. Stop that.

Also, that is really clever and creative.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know I insult myself a lot, but sometimes I feel like you guys are right.
Maybe I am the "cringe-worthy" attention seeking young adult that you all like to call me in your heads.

Well, uh thanks.
In reality I am just a troubled person who wants more power and intelligence. I do not mean muscle power, I mean "being the leader" and money.
This is why I have a lack of friends. I like to be alone. Even if it hurts to be alone, I like the feeling. I will be nice, but I do not like to strander too deep with others that are not very closely related. People in real life are nice to me because they understand I am different from everyone else. They know I am not "average".

As rude as this is, you are right unfortunately.
Gwen and Aurane did not ignore me because they are jerks, because they can not stand me and probably wish I was banned. I do not blame them.

Oh, that is a nice way to put it. Dylly has not seen the real me and if he sees my "dramatic" moments in here, he might not be as happy to see me.
I could be wrong.
Then maybe improve yourself if you know your own faults?
1514255230093.png
Boohoo, some people don't like you because of your antics. Pointing them out and then crying about it in self-loathing posts isn't going to solve the problem, and you know that. You know that and yet you do it anyway after one supposed leave that lasted maybe a few days to a week (i dont remember). You seek the remorse of others as a temporary fix to a permanent problem. Pity and consolation isn't the same thing as flex tape of the character.

that's at least my perspective

D

Deleted member

I feel like I am no longer a part of NintenZone or at least less welcome.

Even Dyllbirdy feels more NintenZone than me. In fact, critizers will probably use me as a reason if they make a reasons why NintenZone is bad, and NintenZone is great.

It is just I feel like I do not deserve you guys. You all probably just want to ignore me, in which case, just do it.

Also Dyllybirdy, do not like this post. Seriously. Just go look at Arigarmy's amazing book named "Shiny's one thousand obvious flaws".

You all are awkward yet adorable, I am ruthless and corrupt I feel like.

Why do you all care about me so much if I give complaining and arguing back?
Then maybe improve yourself if you know your own faults?
View attachment 168381
Boohoo, some people don't like you because of your antics. Pointing them out and then crying about it in self-loathing posts isn't going to solve the problem, and you know that. You know that and yet you do it anyway after one supposed leave that lasted maybe a few days to a week (i dont remember). You seek the remorse of others as a temporary fix to a permanent problem. Pity and consolation isn't the same thing as flex tape of the character.

that's at least my perspective
It is hard. I want to improve, but I can not control myself. I need to learn how to do it better.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It is hard. I want to improve, but I can not control myself. I need to learn how to do it better.
Then stop the self-loathing and learn how to learn. I don't care how hard it is. You want it, you complain about it, you get it and figure it out.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Then stop the self-loathing and learn how to learn. I don't care how hard it is. You want it, you complain about it, you get it and figure it out.
♪The Circle Of Nintenzone
And it annoys us all
Through spam and drama
Through hatred and aggravation♪

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'm surprised we haven't seen toddler Raditz yet.
I’m not. The focus isn’t on Raditz, it’s on the survivors. I guess you could say they’re the “chosen ones”.

Which is funny cause Raditz was in Minus.

I'd laugh if Toriyama just straight up forgot him.
He’s almost certainly in the movie since the scene with little Vegeta and the dead alien is straight from Minus.

6F8AD6B9-B38F-480A-8464-EB488A471198.jpeg
E83F323D-1D8A-4092-8CCD-8931672CCF28.jpeg

It’s the same arm.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm in the hospital for an allergic reaction. Have no idea what I'm allergic to

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Man, gotta love how the Arvis vs Lillina matchup in the Voting Gauntlet was drawn to a near stalemate for most of the day, with Lillina having the edge for the entirety of it to the point it gave her the victory!

It even saved me 400 flags! Good thing I can use them for the finals!

Bring it on, Team Morgan! Do any of you have what it takes to defeat the great daughter of the mighty Hector?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel Morgan will be the smaller army now, as I don't see the grillmasters joining her.

More multipliers is good for my flags anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom