• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Since you played the WAU...
did you keep the pig with you, as in Bigby and Colin stayed as roommates?

The fact that Peach was already replaced by Pauline thanks to Odyssey, Daisy thanks to Smash, and now Bowsette thanks to fan art makes me wonder why Mario still loves Peach (Rosalina is doing her own things, so she was excluded)

Even though I don’t play KH games (or other rpgs like it), I do admit this looks clean as ****
Because Peach is relaxing, Pauline has a job and is too busy, Daisy is in a mental institution after breaking into people's houses and taking pictures of their feet and Bowsette's a mother who's prioritizing her kids over herself

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Because Peach is relaxing, Pauline has a job and is too busy, Daisy is in a mental institution after breaking into people's houses and taking pictures of their feet and Bowsette's a mother who's prioritizing her kids over herself
Why would Daisy take pictures of feet instead of trying to kill Rosalina for “stealing” her best friend and Smash placement among her things?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So the mysterious Pokémon has been running around in the wild in Pokémon GO in some regions. After catching it it turns into a Ditto or sometimes something else.

If it is really is an evolution of Ditto, I'd like to know what it'll do in battle. Of course Ditto is a one-trick pony in battle with its tranforming (as well as being a prostitute), but what will this do?

But this Pokémon's design is nothing compared to this precious boi's design

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Who's house do you think she broke into first before getting arrested?
Oh God...Daisy you can’t do things like that just because you weren’t a priority...were the Lumas safe at least?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Funny that people that break the "No rude imagery" rule in HHD arent the english speakers butnthe Japanese people pff other then the horror, there is rooms, mostly schools" that have full blown boobs lol

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So that new Pokemon that was leaked during the datamine in Pokemon Go's recent network traffic is looking to be real indeed.

Here's how it looks animation wise:

It even appeared in the wild for a brief period of time today:

Shortly after, Pokemon Go's Head of Marketing, Kenta Suga, left this tweet about it:

So despite this new Pokemon turning into a Ditto in the end and vanishing from people's games, it looks like this was a marketing ploy on Pokemon Go's part.

The dataminer from yesterday also found out that this Pokemon has an ID of #891. This is likely referring to its number in the National Dex, and it could imply that we're getting at least 84 new Pokemon for Generation 8. We don't know whether this could be a Mythical Pokemon or the first stage of an entire evolution chain though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey I am getting better at dealing with Reinhardt and Lewyn!

I am in fire again, though I will most likely be sent back to Tier 16 because I only have like 2 right now. ( Yes I am a bad player in FEH. :V )

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here's a question I have in mind for y'all.

What leaks/theories do you believe for Ultimate?
Mix of Verg/Music/Box.

In other words, I think Ken and Incineroar are our last base game newcomers and that the Square Enix character may be our first look at DLC, a la Mewtwo in Fifty Facts. Music Theory is just good website design and marketing, so it makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Mix of Verg/Music/Box.

In other words, I think Ken and Incineroar are our last base game newcomers and that the Square Enix character may be our first look at DLC, a la Mewtwo in Fifty Facts. Music Theory is just good website design and marketing, so it makes sense.
"Music Theory"?

D

Deleted member

Hey I am getting better at dealing with Reinhardt and Lewyn!

I am in fire again, though I will most likely be sent back to Tier 16 because I only have like 2 right now. ( Yes I am a bad player in FEH. :V )
Well, not really Lewyn.

Lewyn is the biggest threat to Armor Emblem. :V

D

Deleted member

The leaked Pokémon looks very odd... Is it an improved Ditto?
Interesting...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I intentionally haven't been keeping up with the leaks since the Smash Direct last month but those leaks are a lot harder to avoid seeing now.

Don't have much faith with what we got right now..

D

Deleted member

>improved Ditto

The **** is that suppose to mean? Ditto is a perfect boi. >:T
What I mean is Ditto with more PP on its moves or something like that.
I already do like Ditto, it is just about speculation. :V

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It turns out the Utada Hikaru song "Don't Think Twice" is not the opening theme for KH3.

Instead...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

>"Skrillex" is just an anagram of "killers" with an X thrown in.

PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE, HE'S BEEN KINGDOM HEARTS TRASH THIS WHOLE TIME.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So that new Pokemon that was leaked during the datamine in Pokemon Go's recent network traffic is looking to be real indeed.

Shortly after, Pokemon Go's Head of Marketing, Kenta Suga, left this tweet about it:

So despite this new Pokemon turning into a Ditto in the end and vanishing from people's games, it looks like this was a marketing ploy on Pokemon Go's part.

The dataminer from yesterday also found out that this Pokemon has an ID of #891. This is likely referring to its number in the National Dex, and it could imply that we're getting at least 84 new Pokemon for Generation 8. We don't know whether this could be a Mythical Pokemon or the first stage of an entire evolution chain though.
I wonder what the whole story with this thing is and why it looks and becomes ditto.

Are ditto just posing as it?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

To me, it looks like the first Pokemon in a three-stage line. As far as type goes, I'd go with pure Steel for sure.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I wouldn't necessarily say that I fully believe any leaks, but the one that I believe the most is the image of Ken. Even if said image might be fake, I still have a feeling that Ken will be in the game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Do we have a Normal/Steel type yet? It could feasibly be that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought up a move set for Erdrick and Eight from Dragon Quest.

I’ll post the final smash ideas here.

So Erdrick starts the final smash by doing the casting animation(basically them raising their hand straight up) and the area around them sparkles, then he evacs to a grassy field full of slimes and whoever they tagged. They then cast “Puff!” and turn into a giant dragon and shoot a giant fire ball at target/s. It then cuts back to the stage with the targets and about 5-6 slimes flying off.

So Eight starts the final smash by swiping in front of him with his sword, if he hits someone he jumps backwards and goes into 100% tension. He then does the Gigagash animation sending the target flying away. If the target hits another fighter or someone gets tossed into the attack they’ll go flying too.

Err.. thoughts?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had this strange dream last night where everything that can go wrong, did go wrong. As well as throughout the dream I kept on passing out at random - which concerned me greatly. At the end of the dream I thought "Maybe this is all just a dream. If I do something I wouldn't normally do in real life it would end" ...And it did. The world started swirling like a funhouse mirror while all the colors bleed out until it was just while and I woke up

What I did though was a little embarrassing. I walked up to this girl at work and told her I always thought she was beautiful. She gave a little smile before swirling away with the rest of the world.

I think my logic was my mind wouldn't know what to do with the dreamworld if I did something it didn't expect and the shock would wake me. Strangely lucid moment for a dream I spent half of it passed out.

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I had this strange dream last night where everything that can go wrong, did go wrong. As well as throughout the dream I kept on passing out at random - which concerned me greatly. At the end of the dream I thought "Maybe this is all just a dream. If I do something I wouldn't normally do in real life it would end" ...And it did. The world started swirling like a funhouse mirror while all the colors bleed out until it was just while and I woke up

What I did though was a little embarrassing. I walked up to this girl at work and told her I always thought she was beautiful. She gave a little smile before swirling away with the rest of the world.

I think my logic was my mind wouldn't know what to do with the dreamworld if I did something it didn't expect and the shock would wake me. Strangely lucid moment for a dream I spent half of it passed out.
...dude, you OK? Almost all of your recent posts here are just unsettling and depressing. Kinda concerning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom