• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I hope they deliver the good with the Ace Attorney collections.

I really want a Phoenix Wright trilogy, and I would hope they go all the way and do the Apollo Justice trilogy (AJ, DD and SoJ) like they did with the Mega Man collections. If they have a new game afterwards, that's just icing on this proverbial cake.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If it is that bad, then why it still has a following? I may not be a fan of either of them, but in a way it inspired me to do my own ship my way, with Rids and Rosa.
Ridley and Rosalina...over Ridley and Daisy...not bad

Starbound

Ace Attorney Trilogy is coming to Switch!

...and to Steam
...and to PS4
...and to Xbox One

D

Deleted member

Ace Attorney Trilogy is coming to Switch!

...and to Steam
...and to PS4
...and to Xbox One
Are those updated sprites or were they used in a previous port?
I still prefer the original spritework though

Last edited by a moderator:

Starbound

Are those updated sprites or were they used in a previous port?
I still prefer the original spritework though
I prefer the sprites too but I like the general look of the UI.

They look kind of like the iOS images but in HD.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I have now finished building another unit in Fire Emblem Heroes! This is a unit I've had for several months now:

It's my Winter Tharja from the Legendary Hero banner a few months ago.

She is +Atk -Def, and while the bane is not a lot to be desired, I've found ways to boost her Defense: a refined +Def Rauorowl and Def +3 seal (Squad Ace B provides the same effect)! Since she'll be used as a red alternative to my Black Knight in my Armor Emblem team and will most likely huddle around her fellow Armor teammates, she'll make very good use of Rauorowl and will usually get the right stat boosts from it (Defense among them). Add to the Fortify Armor buffs from my Legendary Hector, and she'll still gain those particularly high Defense and Resistance stats!

I could also give her the Close Def 3 seal as another alternative to boost her Defense, but since I'm still using that seal at the moment, I'm going with the Defense +3 for now. It'll take some time to max out the seal though since I'm short on seal coins at the moment.

D

Deleted member

I really hope this port wasn't their "big news" but knowing Capcom...
I prefer the sprites too but I like the general look of the UI.

They look kind of like the iOS images but in HD.
I can excuse robotic movement on sprites, but when they look like clean drawings it just looks off to me. Should probably just try getting the 3DS trilogy so I can play 2 and 3

Starbound

Well that was... missable.

Don't know why they wanted all the hype for a trilogy port.

Come on Capcom, at least give us AA456...

Hopefully multiplat means more people will check AA out though.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I really hope this port wasn't their "big news" but knowing Capcom...
Those were the big news... Profound sadness...

TLDR for those who didn't watch:
-AA trilogy for every system (no Apollo for no reason)
-Anime season 2(like we didn't knew about it for months)
-Weird merchandising (a coffee shop of sorts?)
-Ace Attorney Orchestra (I'm looking forward to that, those are fantastic)
-They showed a really cool artwork with almost every character in the franchise. I want to get my hands on that pic.

And that's it. 40 minutes for this. "Fans won't want to miss it" yeah sure whatever you say Capcom. No Great Localisation, no new game, nothing to get excited for. Shame.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
When's Ghost Trick getting some more ports? or God Hand? They NEED the salty runbacks more than anything else anyway.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp glad i missed it then :V

to be honest it was capcom so knowing them they like to make anything a big deal so i just went to go do something fun

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Guys where's the Smash trailer?
Might not be a Smash Trailer, but here's an Android 17 trailer. MVP and Cooler join FighterZ on September 26th.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Might not be a Smash Trailer, but here's an Android 17 trailer. MVP and Cooler join FighterZ on September 26th.
Super duper obligatory Chrono. Chrono. tag

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seeing those....I don't know, Beacher? Bowsette? I go with Bowsette for this one.

Seeing those Bowsette fanarts made me ask alot of questions that I don't know if I should be asking or not.
151191-c0d16a73decc4a58cd40b7f242530f0f.png

Tho, what I do know for sure is, is that, if you forget the whole "Bowser turn into a woman" thingy, Bowsette is for sure way more hot than Peach.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So what did Capcom do?
Nothing much, outside of announcing Ace Attorney Trilogy coming to PS4, XB1, PC and Switch, but nothing regarding Ace Attorney 7. Though for some bizarre reasons there was a closed door screening/announcement of something Please be Phoenix Wright confirmed for Smash Ultimate instead of Freakin' Steve/

A textbook case of 'hype backlash' - community expected something big for Ace Attorney, but absolutely nothing that blows the mind away.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Live look at Game Freak's creative process:

https://i.redd.it/2qvb7nuzxon11.gif

I actually warmed up to the new thingy; after realizing it has a small wire tail I can tell it has some interesting evolution potential.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That closed door announcement was apparently just a comedy skit. Turnabout Time Waste, this whole thing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Android 17 looks pretty neat. But Cooler's the DLC character I've been wanting to use the most. Even more than Vegito surprisingly.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
We got a tease of the Aqua boss fight for KH3.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

It's similar to the Phantom Aqua secret boss in 0.2 BBS which I approve of since that is literally one of the best designed boss fights in the series, only now you play it as Sora so you'll have new combat options.

Also some information on the worlds from Tai Issue - there are over 10 worlds (including KH originals). The demos at gaming events only depict about one third to one quarter of the world size in most cases.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I questioned if my cat would live until the end of next year, but I'm starting to question if she'll live to the end of this year.

She had a good couple of months where she was fine, and now she's sick again.

And she's not drinking enough water. I'm not sure what I can do to drink more water

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
"Unmissable"

Oh boy, another 40 minutes of advertising rubbish merchandise followed by the announcement of an original trilogy port to Switch incoming.
goddamnit Capcom you didn't have to actually do this, I was only joking

Hopefully the panel with Takumi tomorrow will actually have something worthwhile, but it seems unlikely (it'll probably just be a recap of the announcement from today, plus maybe some more anime news or something).

There's an English trailer for the port, so at least we know that's getting localised:
Hopefully the games being on Steam will lead to more exposure, at least.

Also for people interested in Dai Gyakuten Saiban, the fan translation for that updated today too:
https://scarletstudy.gq/2018/09/22/the-adventure-of-the-runaway-room/
It now covers up to the end of episode 4, leaving only the last episode to translate. The patch also now works on both 3DS and Android versions of the game, which is neat.
They also finally learned how to spell properly

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>go for a nap at 3 PM
>wake up at 6 AM
Seems I missed some juicy stuff.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
For a second there, I thought I quad-posted. Turns out I've just been exposed.

Nah, but The Wolf Among Us was my favorite of the Telltale games I've played. The story was gritty and the action was awesome. Without exactly spoiling the end of the game, it was set up for a sequel. Shame we had to wait so long, only for it to be cancelled.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wonder if they'll make a PC port of the Apollo Justice Trilogy, particularly Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice. While I can already play them in 4K via Citra, having proper PC ports would be even better and they'd look really nice since they're 3D rendered so they don't have to do much work to remaster it, all they have to do is the menus really. It would be ideal for playthrough videos.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The worst part about waking up early is that there's jack **** to do early.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There is this girl with the pink hair and horns that everyone loves.

Is it because she is a yandere? :rolleyes:

I never liked yanderes, because torturing and killing is very mean. :(
Pink hair... Horns...everyone loves...

Mina from My Hero Academia?
__ashido_mina_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_i****su_kenzou__2d1591dbd24479bc437616f411b71532.jpg

She isn't a yandere... Toga is... I guess...

To Mythra Mythra check this out:
RIP Milton and probably Addam lol
Milton said her meal deals more damage than artifice...
And this isn't just carbon anymore!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Aqua is legal

And the crowd goes wild.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

You tell me.
I personally don't believe anything, but I do have some thoughts on certain things.

Vergeben has been scaringly accurate with his leaks. While I don't take his or any leaker's words as gospel, his claims tend to be the ones I consider the most thanks to the previous reveals he's done. With that said, the fact that he failed to guess most Echoes (he only got Lucina and Dark Pit right so far due to his claim of every Smash 4 character coming back) makes me think that he only has part of the game's information, so even if he's right, he clearly doesn't know everything, so there could be more than what he's saying.

Music Theory offers an interesting pattern, but to me, I feel like it's such a Sakurai thing to do to just break patterns, like what happens with the pattern of someone dying in each trailer. However, I do think it's odd we never got a Pokemon remix in the website despite the fact that we clearly heard a Gen 7 Remix of the Trainer Battle theme in the August Direct. So far, I'd say all Music Theory confirms is the very much expected Gen 7 newcomer.

loz18 is someone I'm cautious of. He got a lot of stuff right in the Direct, but after that? Nothing. Not saying he's a phony, just that he's been really quiet, compared to Vergeben, who's always been confident of the stuff he's claiming to the point where he says stuff like "any leaks without [character] is fake"

I don't believe the Box Theory at all aside from its implication that we're gonna get an Echo of a Smash 4 newcomer, most likely Ken as an Echo of Ryu. Artwork is not final, especially with the lack of Isabelle, so it shouldn't be taken as gospel.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The Ace Attorney HD Trilogy is FINALLY going multi-plat. Woop Woop.
...And that's about it. If you want to get into the games, BUY IT, pretty please.

Kingdom Hearts 3... oh boy, we got a crap ton of new information. It hasn't been all translated yet as of this post, but the footage shown at the Square Enix panel... OH boy.

Chrono.

Super duper obligatory Chrono. Chrono. tag
Oh my god he's... HE'S BEAUTIFUL

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So they are bringing the PW trilogy to switch but the important question is... Are they brining it west?
There's an English trailer for the port, so at least we know that's getting localised:
well that answers my question if its coming west.

time to tell my gf, this will make her buy a switch

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For a second there, I thought I quad-posted. Turns out I've just been exposed.

Nah, but The Wolf Among Us was my favorite of the Telltale games I've played. The story was gritty and the action was awesome. Without exactly spoiling the end of the game, it was set up for a sequel. Shame we had to wait so long, only for it to be cancelled.
Since you played the WAU...
did you keep the pig with you, as in Bigby and Colin stayed as roommates?
Tho, what I do know for sure is, is that, if you forget the whole "Bowser turn into a woman" thingy, Bowsette is for sure way more hot than Peach.
The fact that Peach was already replaced by Pauline thanks to Odyssey, Daisy thanks to Smash, and now Bowsette thanks to fan art makes me wonder why Mario still loves Peach (Rosalina is doing her own things, so she was excluded)
We got a tease of the Aqua boss fight for KH3.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

It's similar to the Phantom Aqua secret boss in 0.2 BBS which I approve of since that is literally one of the best designed boss fights in the series, only now you play it as Sora so you'll have new combat options.

Also some information on the worlds from Tai Issue - there are over 10 worlds (including KH originals). The demos at gaming events only depict about one third to one quarter of the world size in most cases.
Even though I don’t play KH games (or other rpgs like it), I do admit this looks clean as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom