• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kinda.

TL;DR:
- Verge doubles down on Minecraft content, he's just unsure on what it exactly is
- The other guy says Steve is playable and that we might be getting a Granblue character, Katalina is the one he brings up
- Nebulous SE rep is nebulous
- Verge says other guy has sources and stuff

It's fake.

That leak was posted here and the AT list lacked Starman from Mother, who has been confirmed.
What is a granblue? And Nebulous?

D

Deleted member

Granblue and anything else mobile game related are some of the only character inclusions I'd call lame TBH.

Chrono.

Granblue and anything else mobile game related are some of the only character inclusions I'd call lame TBH.
What if they were hot?
Granblue is a mobile game by Cygames. Nintendo own like 5% of them and are also developing Dragalia Lost. Granblue itself is one of the most popular gacha games in Japan right now.

And I meant nebulous as in vague.

D

Deleted member

I find it hard to believe a Granblue character considering we didn't even get a collab with FEH, you'd expect Nintendo to do that sort of thing if they're close(then again, FEH hasn't done any collabs yet so they might not just want them)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Granblue Fantasy is one of the popular Gacha Phone games in Japan, up there with Kancolle, Grand Order, etc. Their developer, Cygames, are the ones helping Nintendo with Dragalia Lost.

And nebulous is another word for hazy, unclear, vague, etc. Basically, Nintendo and Square are practically doing everything to make sure they aren't leaked.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who does the GB character claim come from and how trustworthy are them? Or was it straight up Verg who said it?
Granblue Fantasy is one of the popular Gacha Phone games in Japan, capable of rivalling that of Kancolle, Grand Order, etc. Their developer, Cygames, are the ones helping Nintendo with Dragalia Lost.

And nebulous is another word for hazy, unclear, vague, etc. Basically, Nintendo and Square are practically doing everything to make sure they aren't leaked.
It's more that Verg doesn't want to claim the SE character he heard because he's not sure about it yet and wants to avoid being harassed over it if the info turns out to be fake.
Which means it's 99% Geno

D

Deleted member

What if they were hot?
They wouldn't add anyone that I'm into anyway.

I just really, really don't like mobile games in general, most notably the gatcha type ones. For instance, I really, really like Fire Emblem. But I'm really, really not into FEH. Like, at all. Or hell, since I'm wearing a dinosaur avatar currently, mine as well say I despise the JP/JW mobile games too that were really popular for some reason.

D

Deleted member

I heard the Japanese really like Fate / Grand Order a lot.
Like that is the most popular mobile game in there.
What if they were hot?

Granblue is a mobile game by Cygames. Nintendo own like 5% of them and are also developing Dragalia Lost. Granblue itself is one of the most popular gacha games in Japan right now.

Indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Who does the GB character claim come from and how trustworthy are them? Or was it straight up Verg who said it?

It's more that Verg doesn't want to claim the SE character he heard because he's not sure about it yet and wants to avoid being harassed over it if the info turns out to be fake.
Which means it's 99% Geno
The sad thing is he'll probably get harassed regardless lol.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Granblue is popular in Japan, but I heard the Japanese really like Fate / Grand Order a lot.
Like that is the most popular mobile game in there.
So because they like one thing a lot, that means that they can't like another thing a lot?

D

Deleted member

So because they like one thing a lot, that means that they can't like another thing a lot?
...?
I was just saying Fate / Grand Order was the most popular app I think. Not saying anything else about how they only like F / GO.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
[Plays Torna Battle Theme on full blast]
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

[Plays Torna Battle Theme on full blast]
There was a problem fetching the tweet
What is so special? Did not a lot of other games win that award too or was XC2 the chosen rep for the most excellent game out of all of the other options? :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What if they were hot?

Oh a gachta character huh. I doubt a mobile game rep is getting in, but that would be a WTF character for sure. As for the Square rep business.

I believe they both are right. I think Geno is in and they want his inclusion as tight lipped as possible to really surprise people just like K Rool.

Ivander

Smash Legend
...?
I was just saying Fate / Grand Order was the most popular app I think. Not saying anything else about how they only like F / GO.
I'm aware that was likely your intention, but the way you said it implied the Japanese like Grand Order over other games.
Granblue is popular in Japan, but I heard the Japanese really like Fate / Grand Order a lot.
See where I'm getting at. All it can take is one word to completely change the context of what you're typing. "But" implies despite Granblue's popularity, the Japanese dismiss it in favor of Grand Order. Something like "Granblue is popular in Japan, though I heard the Japanese also really like F/GO a lot." would be more acknowledging of the former's popularity and not dismissing the idea that the players of Grand Order may also be playing Granblue.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm aware that was likely your intention, but the way you said it implied the Japanese like Grand Order over other games.

See where I'm getting at. All it can take is one word to completely change the context of what you're typing. "But" implies despite Granblue's popularity, the Japanese dismiss it in favor of Grand Order. Something like "Granblue is popular in Japan, though I heard the Japanese also really like F/GO a lot." would be more acknowledging of the former's popularity and not dismissing the idea that the players of Grand Order may also be playing Granblue.
That was my bad wording, my fault. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I personally think that you're reading too deeply into what he typed, but that's none of my business.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I personally think that you're reading too deeply into what he typed, but that's none of my business.
It's me being my literal and grammar-correcting self. It's not really reading deeply, but more of me saying, "I'm pretty sure the way you made your sentence is not correct."

D

Deleted member

Congratulations XC2 and Undertale fans. :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So today is the day that I’m meeting with the current president of the organization I’ve been volunteering for the last year and half with to “discuss” things.

Part of me feel they’re going to boot me from bylaws chair for silly reasons (I found out the reason beforehand). Whether it’s a trap or a sign, this meeting will determine the fate of this organization because I’m working with a national level about this situation as I’m seeing and hearing things over the last two months to say this is enough.

So I’m asking for some positive vibes and thoughts because I need them. Doesn’t help that I felt a bit of my anxiety kicked in last night so I’m trying to stay as calm as I can now until the meet
So an update:

Managed to chat with the president and explain my vision and goals for improving the bylaws, meetings, etc

Someway, somehow, I managed to convince her to make me remain chair for bylaws. And it worked! So I’m relieved that I was able to convince to make sure the organization does not **** up even further.

Now I hope I don’t have a headache for the next seven months

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Every time I see Granblue I misread that as Granbull. :210:
That makes sense considering their Japanese names are the same. Both are called グランブル (Guranburu). The only difference is that Granbull's name doesn't have a ー to stretch out the ル. But if the Japanese Pokemon names were allowed to have six characters like they're allowed to now, Granbull would have the ー in its name like :209: (ブルー Buruu) does.

.....Random trivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom