• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why am I apparently the only person here capable of paying attention to things other than avatars to figure out who I'm talking to?
Do you use mobile? Just asking, because all I know is that it's harder to tell apart when you're using a phone.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Do you use mobile? Just asking, because all I know is that it's harder to tell apart when you're using a phone.
Sometimes, but even on mobile it's not that hard for me. Though (and I realise I'm probably unique in this) normally I use posting habits or style of speech to tell people apart, rather than things like avatars. I dunno how exactly, but usually I can pick up on traits like that pretty quickly, even if I don't know the person that well.

If this was a thread I didn't visit often, though? Yeah, I'd be pretty lost too. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sometimes, but even on mobile it's not that hard for me. Though (and I realise I'm probably unique in this) normally I use posting habits or style of speech to tell people apart, rather than things like avatars. I dunno how exactly, but usually I can pick up on traits like that pretty quickly, even if I don't know the person that well.

If this was a thread I didn't visit often, though? Yeah, I'd be pretty lost too. :p
What kind of posting habits or styles of speech do I have????

D

Deleted member

Ah, I see. Then yes, I agree. I also recognize speech patterns.

And pretty much, I only confused Shisho and Z25 when I didn't really know either of them, when I was new here. Now it probably helps that I never shut up about Shisho. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
False, Im stuck on mobile and all I have to do is look to the right of the names and bam, Username

so it aint hard
You the leave Tama the alone!

She's the wholesome and pure!
and annoying:031:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
F-Zero rebranded for a new game but now it's F-Zer0
Man I need some sleep

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Look at all of you. Like a damned cult.

The Shifty Eyed Dog.gif

GET YOUR OWN LIVES. GET SOME ORIGINALITY!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
To be fair, I always copy Shisho.
"What you are doing, is straight up criminal
So just try and be original

Be your own you
Be your own you
Don't do what I do, just be your own you
It's much more fun to be yourself (than copy everybody else)

Be your own you
Be your own you
Try something new
Find you own things to do
Copying is clearly theft, it's gonna lead to your arrest"

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh Yeah, don't forget that Shy Guy's in Aces now. Best Minion's back to **** **** up.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Isabelle is the ultimate neutral character IMO. A double-dulled sword of sugary sweetness such that she's not particularly bombastic or exciting but at the same time any legitimate resentment towards her makes negative levels of sense. She's practically Nintendo's secondary mascot after "Mario and Mario-related accessories" for all the marketing they push with her.

And normally too sugary sweet of characters bug me, but she's not so sugary as to be maddening because she hellishly overworks herself to the point that "This is fine" dog is probably one of her uncles or something and it's kind of pathetically adorable to watch. And has, like, an implausible number of college degrees to the point where if she was in any less muted of a setting you'd figure she'd be a successful super-scientist instead. So I'm not entirely sure what to do with this fuzzy thing but I'm cool with her.

Oh wait, yeah I know what to do with her GO THE HECK TO BED ISABELLE.

(loud warbled complaining about how there's still paperwork to be done ensues as I forcibly tuck Isabelle into a twin sized bed)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Look at the date.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still need to know if the Luigi's Mansion 3DS remake has the original's PAL Hidden Mansion available to everyone this time. It changes the game up so much I've always wanted to give it a try.

Ah well, for now, I'm extremely excited for Luigi's Mansion 3.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The more I think of things, the more I'm like, neutral on Isabelle.

But the thing is, I've been hyped for every other newcomer (minus Daisy), so having this one "meh" kinda... y'know...

But it's nice to see they got it out on a standard Direct instead of wasting precious Smash-centric news time.

D

Deleted member

I want everyone to play a game.
Name a country you want to go in per continent.

NA: Canada
SA: Brazil
E: France
As: Japan
Af: Nigeria
O: Australia

( Not counting Antarctica )
Look at the date.

I can now. :laugh:
Shulk had an account the whole time.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
r/KHUx can leave me alone now. I got her. With this, Ava, and all their buffers I have, I'm all set for buffer medals.

Tomorrow I can guilt her and HD Namine, and then I can focus on my attack medals more. Though Ava is already a stupid attack medal as well as a buffer.

Screenshot_20180914-033341.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Firion is in World of Final Fantasy Maxima.

About time, he was a glaring omission in the original. I have a friend who will be super excited about this, Firion is literally her husband.

View attachment 164039
All I know about Firion is that he's from the second game but I like him because his name sounds like Virion.

D

Deleted member

I want everyone to play a game.
Name a country you want to go in per continent.

SA: Brazil
E: France
As: Japan
Af: Nigeria
O: Australia

( Not counting Antarctica )
SA: Brazil(Only because @Shishœ , otherwise I'd say Argentina)
E: Germany
As: Japan, maybe Indonesia, but I'd really have to be careful depending on which region I'm in.
Af: Madagascar(lots of good discoveries made there)
Aus: New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom