• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've had this perfect idea for a Rock Lee Smash Bros trailer in my head for a while and I don't know why.

BRB gonna cry myself to sleep because I've gone and given myself an amazing idea that will never happen.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido

Just to ask, did you get the other 2 Crystallized Lores from the Part 2 Summer Event? If you re-do the way of the last building of part 2(the Warp Gate/Airplane/Rocket part), you can get the other 2 Lores from doing the ones you didn't do for a total of 3 Lores altogether.
Wait, you can get 2 more Crystallized Lores that easily? That's good to know. I think I'll do that once I get the Ascension Materials and EXP cards I want from the shop.

That reminds me, I just finished maxing out the last of Mash's skills today as well, so she is now my first servant to have reached Level 10 on all her skills!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait, you can get 2 more Crystallized Lores that easily? That's good to know. I think I'll do that once I get the Ascension Materials and EXP cards I want from the shop.

That reminds me, I just finished maxing out the last of Mash's skills today as well, so she is now my first servant to have reached Level 10 on all her skills!
Yeah, she was my first 10/10/10 too just for how very easy she is to do. Ruler Martha might be my 1st 4-Star to 10/10/10 as she only requires 4 of every skill gem(12 of every skill gem altogether for all 3 skills), 6/18 Bloodstone Tears and 12/36 Dragon Wings altogether. She's alot less pricey than Jeanne and Amakusa as they require 60 Hearts altogether.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’know if Samus had 2 echo fighters I wouldn’t really care. Sylux could work as an echo even if you just changed the charge shot to a beam that can heal.

D

Deleted member

As someone who just finished Splatoon's single-player campaign, I approve of this concept.

I do not ship Sonic with any human or other thing like an Inkling.

Remember Sonic and Elise?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Just because I like the idea of two teenage characters doing fun and hip teenage things together as well as bonding over their mutual weakness, does not mean I am fantasising about them getting feisty with each other, Shiny.

I know it's hard to believe in this day and age. Hell, nearly every time I hang with a girl I get asked if I'm porkin' her. But indeed, it is possible for people of the opposite sex to have 100% non-sexual relationships with each other.

'Tis quite the rare phenomenon, I know.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, I was just thinking on something, there's never actually been a Disney Princess movie set in England, which is kind of surprising to me, since well, the British Royal Family is kind of a subject of interest for Americans.

But then I remembered, there is basically no English Fairy Tale that would really fit the Disney Princess format, since well, its not like they can could change 2 biggest folktales of Robin and King Arthur, since Arthur and Robin Hood are the driving force of their tales, so not like you can slot Maid Marian and Guinevere into their roles.

My best guess, if Disney was to ever do a Disney Princess move set in England, they, would be most likely The Prince and The Pauper, just making them both girls, to have them fit the Disney Princess format.

I mean, with this could make them a couple, if they wanted to, I mean it'd also give people the Gay Disney Princess they are asking for.

Also, I say its a English tale, it was originally written by an American. :V

Well, anyway, that's just a thought of what tale Disney could most likely use if they set a Disney Princess movie in England.

Maybe one of you can come up with your own, if you want to, but I just wanted to throw this out there.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just because I like the idea of two teenage characters doing fun and hip teenage things together as well as bonding over their mutual weakness, does not mean I am fantasising about them getting feisty with each other, Shiny.

I know it's hard to believe in this day and age. Hell, nearly every time I hang with a girl I get asked if I'm porkin' her. But indeed, it is possible for people of the opposite sex to have 100% non-sexual relationships with each other.

The age old debate, "Can men and women just be friends?"
:rolleyes:
It's not a hard answer nor a debate. It's just willing ignorance that keeps that question going.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
As someone who just finished Splatoon's single-player campaign, I approve of this concept.

ahiseeyouramanofcultureaswell.jpg

I imagine them as sort of a master and apprentice in the art of public cockiness and general ill-advised tomfoolery.

Now now, Sonic and Elise was bad for a number of reasons including necrophilia.

Sonic can date who he wants. He just won't because we all know if anyone made moves on him in anything less than a life-or-death situation Amy Rose would teleport out of nowhere to beat them senseless. And Sonic knows he isn't exempt and at this point he's scared out of his mind. So until Amy tones it down enough for Sonic to either feel comfortable dating or move on, bachelor Sonic it is.

Also I'm shipping Inkling with Pit which is arguably several magnitudes worse but because they're both humanoid I can just kinda HELLO MY BABY HELLO MY HONEY HELLO MY RAGTIME GAAAAAAAAAL

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ahiseeyouramanofcultureaswell.jpg

I imagine them as sort of a master and apprentice in the art of public cockiness and general ill-advised tomfoolery.

Now now, Sonic and Elise was bad for a number of reasons including necrophilia.

Sonic can date who he wants. He just won't because we all know if anyone made moves on him in anything less than a life-or-death situation Amy Rose would teleport out of nowhere to beat them senseless. And Sonic knows he isn't exempt and at this point he's scared out of his mind. So until Amy tones it down enough for Sonic to either feel comfortable dating or move on, bachelor Sonic it is.

Also I'm shipping Inkling with Pit which is arguably several magnitudes worse but because they're both humanoid I can just kinda HELLO MY BABY HELLO MY HONEY HELLO MY RAGTIME GAAAAAAAAAL

Okay.
I will make sure to stay away from Sonic and someone else conversations.
Nothing makes sense anymore. :V
How I feel.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Okay.
I will make sure to stay away from Sonic and someone else conversations.
You don't have to do that, you just have to make appropriate judgements on what is and isn't...

...OK you might want to do that for a little while LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Not according to Ninja

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not according to Ninja
Eh that guy is just making a decision in the interest of his own personal relationship.

Not a decision I would make myself but relationships are always a "what seems ridiculous to you works for someone else" kind of thing. I think it's silly that people are making a fuss over it.

D

Deleted member

You don't have to do that, you just have to make appropriate judgements on what is and isn't...

...OK you might want to do that for a little while LOL
Okay Coricus.
I just am... Weird.
It is friendship rather than a ship.

Also I know your favorite ship:
42839.jpg
It has a lot of treasue! Arrrghhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom