• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm downloading the DBFZ beta because I've always wanted to try it out. Can you play with Switch friends? I want one of you to kick my butt.

Also, the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo is out on the EShop(Actually, the whole game just released, I'm surprised it got localized so quickly)
This is exactly why.

Because the mean ones are executed :V
Other countries should follow this ideal tbh
btw Shovel Knight got his other day
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Finally got to see the trailer. I fear he might be too gimmicky? Like, he's buying stuff midbattle, how is that gonna work?
Still, it's what he deserves.

D

Deleted member

I'm downloading the DBFZ beta because I've always wanted to try it out. Can you play with Switch friends? I want one of you to kick my butt.
Well if it's possible, I'll kick your butt. I'm not home until later today though. I'm going out to a fair.

D

Deleted member

I really hope so, but I wouldn’t be so sure. If the Moon is an assist trophy, what would be his Final Smash?
The moon isn't even part of his moveset in Hyrule Warriors (minus the miniature one he uses). I'm sure he could work without it.

D

Deleted member

I might have stuff to do tonight but I should be free once again after midnight on my end lol
It should work out going off what you said your timezone was last time. I'll tell you when I'm avaible.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
@Shishœ I can give you some ass kicking on FighterZ too if you want, are you available now? If not, just say whenever, though connection might be iffy due to the different regions, but I hope it's still playable hahaha.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
@Shishœ I can give you some *** kicking on FighterZ too if you want, are you available now? If not, just say whenever, though connection might be iffy due to the different regions, but I hope it's still playable hahaha.
Quick, Warchamp, ban him!!! This user is offering *** kickings, and this is very harmful to the mental and physical well-being of all of us users at Smashboards. Jojalole is incredibly violent, and I feel threatened at his presence. Ban him!!! :troll:

I'd play but you really would beat my *** LOL

D

Deleted member

I'm now a bit worried that Simon might put McLeodGaming in hot water.
Nah, they should be fine. He's been a popular choice, especially since Snake was revealed to return

Plus they used a different(my preffered) look for Simon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** I just thought of something.

People were coming up with the idea that the Dragon Balls would ressurect everyone.

What if this happens but not for Goku.

Instead its for Geno.

Think about it....

In Mario RPG Geno's goal is to grant wishes. However the star road is destroyed prompting him into action. In the end the road is fixed and he can go back to granting wishes.

So let's take the Goku scenario.

How can everyone be revived? Through a wish obviously. Maybe for a Geno trailer, we see Peach fighting to get to the the top of Star Hill and praying/wishing for everyone to come back.

After all Mario and Luigi are dead, dedede is also likely dead. So who knows whose next.

Peach can make a Wish for Geno to revive everyone. Double meaning here is that the fans also wished for him to appear.

After wishing, trouble happens and Peach is about to go down but Geno comes to save her as do those that have fallen.

Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

Duude, this War of Warcraft advertisement ripped off the Smash Ultimate reveal sound effect. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
How long is the demo open? I'm kind of tempted now but I don't even have it downloaded lol RIP
For the whole weekend! Probably even more since the server had issues and they might extend the duration due to that, you have plenty of time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow now Simon's in Smash Flash 2? About time. I'll never get over the fact that Goku and Naruto got in before they finished Luigi though.

Tell me when they make Mega Man X or something though.

D

Deleted member

Well that connection now was just smoothly beautiful, right?
Also, I have no idea how to block rip me

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp I knew the connection was bad but damn I couldn't even call the assists lmao. And the game disconnected me after the match hahaha.
Well that connection now was just smoothly beautiful, right?
Also, I have no idea how to block rip me
Just press back but watch out lows and highs

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm pretty sure this was McLeod when Simon was confirmed

Watch Chrom and K. Rool be the other two fighters.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
How the **** do you not know how to hold backwards? Go to a lobby and go to Practise you ****ing scrub. Then again I can't switch into my third character somehow or use their assist
If you are using default controls I think it's set on ZL, does it not work?. I personally have the assists on R and L because that's how they are in Marvel, so I don't know if it's a thing of the default controls...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

Welp I knew the connection was bad but damn I couldn't even call the assists lmao. And the game disconnected me after the match hahaha.

Just press back but watch out lows and highs
How the **** do you not know how to hold backwards? Go to a lobby and go to Practise you ****ing scrub. Then again I can't switch into my third character somehow or use their assist
I was doing that but it wasn't working. I didn't even manage to block that super despite holding back.
Maybe it was the lag because I'm playing in a Brazilian server and hey what the **** I can actually play this game? Like, I'm getting my ass beaten but specials are easy to pull off and B is basically a dedicated special button, I like this even though I was never a DBZ fan

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know that sometimes people make a joke on this forum, but then put a clue that they're joking at the bottom of their post in a 9 pt font, right?
Don't be so snarky, I'm making a valid point here. :rolleyes: If he was in he'd say nothing at all, not just deny it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
+48 hours have passed, still no newcomer icons here :'V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Status