• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well that was a disaster.
Someone thought it was a *brilliant* idea to put Coco Puffs in the toilet. Thankfully it did not clog.
Then I saw a cap that I knew was in the drain and my toothbrush. I had to use another toothbrush for two nights. I tried getting both out but no success. Tomorrow I can get my toothbrush back.
Your team is really good though, on a second look I think Nowi would need to be in Desperation range to ORKO Myrrh, and she still needs a Hone regardless for Grima and Myrrh, even though she already has the WT advantage!!!!

Really cool team you have there! :laugh:
Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's XOver all... over again.

That one also had some really good art (as well as both fantastic original music and remixes that were wasted on a terrible mobile game.)
Don't remind me. Over-1's design is actually the sickest ****. Why did he have to just be a mobile game character? He's like the fusion of Mega Man X and Mega Man EXE I always knew we needed.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone thought it was a *brilliant* idea to put Coco Puffs in the toilet. Thankfully it did not clog.
Then I saw a cap that I knew was in the drain and my toothbrush. I tried getting it out but no success. I had to use another toothbrush for two nights. Tomorrow I can get my toothbrush back.
I was gonna make a sassy comment but to be fair, I've had stranger experiences involving Coco-Pops.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Then I saw a cap that I knew was in the drain and my toothbrush. I had to use another toothbrush for two nights. I tried getting both out but no success. Tomorrow I can get my toothbrush back.
Should have been:

Reese's Puffs
Resse's Puffs

Clog em' up
Clog em' up
Clog em' up

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Luigi's death has shaken the core of the game industry. But at least Waluigi is happy.

Mega Man's a robot so he'll be fine and who cares about that Red Luigi anyway?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Thanks. :)
Please, PLEASE tell me it was an electric brush and the wait was because your parents went to pick out a new head. And that you used an unused manual toothbrush during the downtime.

There are way too many nightmare scenarios popping into my head here.

D

Deleted member

Please, PLEASE tell me it was an electric brush and the wait was because your parents went to pick out a new head. And that you used an unused manual toothbrush during the downtime.

There are way too many nightmare scenarios popping into my head here.
It was an electric brush.
Electric brushes are the best toothbrushes.

Do not worry, I used an unused tooth brush.

Good thing I asked for a new improved electric tooth brush before when I lost it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I find it funny how the Luigi death scene went that Nintendo had to make an OFFICIAL STATEMENT
Makes it even funnier. At least Simon avenged our Green hero. The Mega Man twitter even had something similar when the Ridley trailer dropped showing him with the MM2 dragon. Said he's "used to dealing with it" or something.

Still no word on Mario though, who just got dusted.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So I recently started a playthrough of Tales of Symphonia, its my first time playing through it and I know there are plenty of fans of it around here. I'm around ten hours in currently and I really liked what I played so far. Lloyd has some nice motivation to go on an adventure both with seeking revenge and also helping his best friend Collete. Collete's really interesting, they could of gone generic and made her a cleric, but she's a fun chakram throwing glass cannon with a intriguing becoming an angel arc. So far my favorite character is Raine, the teacher of Lloyd and Collete as well as sister to Genis, Lloyd's mage friend. She not only gives out a fair bit of lore of the world being a scholar, but also has plenty of slapstick moments of hitting Lloyd and Genis when they say or do something dumb. She's also the healer of the group making her great to have in the party, plus she has one really nice offensive spell as well so far. I'm trying to leave out spoilers, overall. Of the 6 party members I have so far the only one I don't really like as much as the others is Genis, as Mage gameplay in the game is a little boring, (most of the time is waiting for spells to charge and trying not to get hit while charging.) along with his personality being a little boring, with the only bit of flair coming from him being a prodigy. As I'm going through this game completely blind, with only slight references from guides when certain dungeon puzzles become a little obtuse, or if I need a nudge in the right direction when an event ends with no idea where to go next.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I find it funny how the Luigi death scene went that Nintendo had to make an OFFICIAL STATEMENT
I feel like this whole debacle is one big litmus test for who never watched really old time cartoons as a kid.

If your soul is still in the same room as your intact body you're legally allowed to reenter.

D

Deleted member

Still my conspiracy that Luigi is ****ing dead. Ghosts can't reenter bodies and Vampira was right there starring right at him. And Luigi starred back, still.

The Luigi that is alive is a doupelganger, that's Mamma Luigi.

D

Deleted member

Makes it even funnier. At least Simon avenged our Green hero. The Mega Man twitter even had something similar when the Ridley trailer dropped showing him with the MM2 dragon. Said he's "used to dealing with it" or something.

Still no word on Mario though, who just got dusted.
Someone is going to die next.
It is going to be :ultwario: I feel like.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If they murder Link in the next trailer I hope they include extreme ragdolling to reference BotW's physics.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If they murder Link in the next trailer I hope they include extreme ragdolling to reference BotW's physics.
Ragdoll physics, eh?

Skyrim borrowed the Master Sword. Could we borrow their giants?

D

Deleted member

If we're talking ragdoll physics, then we need Master Chief in smash. I've been replaying the Halo games recently and the physics are beautiful.

Or Gordon Freeman, he's a ragdoll physicist.

D

Deleted member

My brother has no idea that a bunch of weebs are talking about the fact that he put Coco Puffs in a toilet and I am just dying of laughter.

That is why you should be as careful as possible from doing stupid things.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cheerios and Life are the best cereal.
I am not into those colorful and flavored ones with marshmellows or whatever.
Eat true cereal, kids.
They lack flavor. Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are where it's at.

If we're talking ragdoll physics, then we need Master Chief in smash. I've been replaying the Halo games recently and the physics are beautiful.

Or Gordon Freeman, he's a ragdoll physicist.
See you say that, but Master Chief would break the internet, probably as much as Cloud. And the ragdoll would be a must.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My brother has no idea that a bunch of weebs are talking about the fact that he put Coco Puffs in a toilet and I am just dying of laughter.

That is why you should be as careful as possible from doing stupid things.
And yet you're the biggest weeb here. Or top 10 at least.

D

Deleted member

They lack flavor. Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are where it's at.
Frosted Flakes are okay, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is up there with Life in A+ tier. They are not healthy but I love the taste of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom