• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What is more inclined towards weebism? FMA:B or MHA?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gotta love when someone makes passive aggressive remarks about you in the RTC thread because of an opinion you expressed literally almost a year ago about a video game. :p
Is this who I am thinking?

D

Deleted member

Gotta love when someone makes passive aggressive remarks about you in the RTC thread because of an opinion you expressed literally almost a year ago about a video game. :p
Oh brother.
I might know who this is.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I just realized something.

Richter almost definitely seems to be voiced by David Vincent, who has been voicing him since the Dracula X Chronicles.

Vincent is also the voice of Male Robin.

Vincent vs. Vincent, let's GOOOO.

D

Deleted member

Richter almost definitely seems to be voiced by David Vincent, who has been voicing him since the Dracula X Chronicles.

Okay.
Also who is the cute girl in your avatar?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think I know who you're talking about, and I think he just doesn't like you in general because you have different opinions than him.
Reminder that he's in his late 20s.
Oh believe me, I'm aware lol. Like it's honestly sad at this point.

I insulted the waifu and now I'm marked for laifu.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Let's make it a triple DV threat.

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Does this mean the scales Robin tips are the Richter scales?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I look forward to seeing the 3 new characters being added to Super Smash Flash 2 the next 3 days

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I look forward to seeing the 3 new characters being added to Super Smash Flash 2 the next 3 days
I'm hoping for Little Mac, Mewtwo, Greninja, R.O.B., Rosalina, or Chrom. :p

D

Deleted member

Someone on the Ultimate thread mentioned that we need another Matt Mercer to balance it out because we have two David Vincents, so I went to look up characters he voiced, and...
Fun fact, he also voiced a Robin before... but not FE's Robin.
mattmercerobin.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh believe me, I'm aware lol. Like it's honestly sad at this point.

I insulted the waifu and now I'm marked for laifu.
I just looked at his post and...

I don't get in, I mean, I get why he might have been triggered. But now, this is just getting ridiculous, and I don't get why he is still going.

I love XB2, but I wouldn't ignore that it have things that can be big turn off for some peoples, and while I would want some to give the game a chance, in the end, as long as they are not douche about it, I can respect their opinion and move on.

Plus, it doesn't help the game reputation when you are being a douche to peoples who don't like it for legitimate reasons. Sure, some might exaggerate some problems of the game, but if you try to put everyone that criticize the game in the same boat, no matter what they say, all you are doing in the end is giving the impression that the game you love have a toxic fanbase and is just not worth the try. Which is the BIGGEST fault you could ever do if you are a real fan of anything.

I say that because I am myself prone to getting angry for very minor things, I am quit the easy person to trigger when I am in a bad mood, and I sometime want to say petty things just to shut some peoples. But in the end, I decide to just not say anything and leave my anger behind, it doesn't always work 100% of the time, but it can help alot, and sometime, I even forget why I was angry to begin with.

Brief, all to say, I just don't get why he is still behind your back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

You are too weak for me though.
I have unlimited power.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just looked at his post and...

I don't get in, I mean, I get why he might have been triggered. But now, this is just getting ridiculous, and I don't get why he is still going.

I love XB2, but I wouldn't ignore that it have things that can be big turn off for some peoples, and while I would want some to give the game a chance, in the end, as long as they are not douche about it, I can respect their opinion and move on.

Plus, it doesn't help the game reputation when you are being a douche to peoples who don't like it for legitimate reasons. Sure, some might exaggerate some problems of the game, but if you try to put everyone that criticize the game in the same boat, no matter what they say, all you are doing in the end is giving the impression that the game you love have a toxic fanbase and is just not worth the try. Which is the BIGGEST fault you could ever do if you are a real fan of anything.

I say that because I am myself prone to getting angry for very minor things, I am quit the easy person to trigger when I am in a bad mood, and I sometime want to say petty things just to shut some peoples. But in the end, I decide to just not say anything and leave my anger behind, it doesn't always work 100% of the time, but it can help alot, and sometime, I even forget why I was angry to begin with.

Brief, all to say, I just don't get why he is still behind your back.
What's the post in question? I wanna see it

D

Deleted member

I imagine Opo is the only other person here that recognizes where Chrom's up special comes from. He does the move in the cutscene where we first meet Lucina under the guise of Marth.
I'd like some credit becayse that was the literal first thing I thought. Like, I'm prrtty sure everyone who played Awakening recognized the move.
Does this mean the scales Robin tips are the Richter scales?
Robin used Earthquake! It's Super-Effective!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What's the post in question? I wanna see it
It's in the Rate That Character thread, check the latest pages and look around for Opo's post, you should see who we are talking.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Your reaction when this happens?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To talk about something else, did you see this?

As Sakurai mentionned, characters will have unique battle in Classic mode that will make each run of it less repetitif. The biggest thing however to note in that image, is the fact that characters have unique title for their Classic Mode, which is a real nice touch imo.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Robin got controlled by Grima, Richter by Shaft.
Guess David Vincent is good with possessed characters :p

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holding out hope for my boy.

I believe an Advance Wars stage was planned for SSF2 at one point.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hmm.... hey Opossum Opossum : how do you feel about Chrom's moveset? Were you expecting him to be an Echo Fighter for the game? :o

I know he takes heavy inspiration from Roy and Ike's movesets, but do you like that about him? I'd say it gives the guy a unique flair at least, especially with him using Ike's Aether attack in his own way (swinging the sword from the ground before hurling himself into the air instead of Ike who throws the sword into the air and jumps up to catch it).

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I tried out Path of Radiance for a bit. It's pretty fun, but I only did up to Chapter 2 for now and skipped the cutscenes. I might look into playing an English patch of Maniac Mode though.

I'm hoping for Little Mac, Mewtwo, Greninja, R.O.B., Rosalina, or Chrom. :p
When Rosalina joins the battle, Alfonzo takes over the Comet Observatory and looks after the Lumas.

Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Very safe bet McLeodGaming will save the most hype worthy character on the last day of Smash Con, like they've done in the past.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh and in case if you guys don't know what i'm talking about, here's the stage in question. Or at least a prototype of it I think.

EDIT: Dead pic lol. Here's a link to the pic.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20140709160329

I dunno what kind of approach the dev team was going to take with this stage. Very different from the hypothetical AW stage I had envisioned in my head but looks like it could have a cool niche still.
5 Ultimate characters AND 3 Flash characters only days apart??!!

What a FANTASTIC week for Super Smash Bros.!

Not making any Flash predictions though.
Yep. Tis be the week for Smash reveals haha.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just learned this is in the official Xenoblade Chronicles artbook.

Havin' this makes me reeeeeaaal happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom