• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This is true, but she can be a pretty amazing horse user with the right build. I've seen some scary ones with like 30 def, 35 res, slaying lance plus or fire sweep lance. With like 40 speed. Combine those with horse buffs and Peri is almost unable to be outspeed by anything.

Another option is Berkuts lance upgraded and slap distant def on her. She reaches like 45 res and can bait all the calvary mages well.

She requires some investment, but she can be pretty good in the end.
Peri's usability isn't what's in question here, it's her lack of good skill fodder and already being avaible as a 4*. I doubt anyone who gets a 5* Peri actually wanted one so not only is your pity rate broken by a character you don't like but she's also useless for any other purposes

Chrono.

For some reason the Pachinko Castlevanias are less painful for me than Lords of Shadow.
Is cause of the thicc vampires.

Silent Hill also got it pretty bad. Homecoming and Origins were bad games but at least those had some semblance of Survival Horror. Book of Memories being a hack and slash multiplayer is how you know Silent Hill was buried 6 feet under. Not to mentioned a certain cancelled game.

D

Deleted member

The Regend has saved France and so I move to Rome. Damn, that was a really good ending, really makes me want FEH would involve the characters in its story more like this.
Now to start the UMU Singularity
I gotta love Mash's sass

D

Deleted member

Uuuuuggggggh I am so bored and tired. Anyone want to entertain me thoroughly? I feel like taking a nap.
I gotta love Mash's sass
At first glance, I thought you said something a lot more different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Batgirl is one of my favourite DC characters but I sill don’t get why she has her own movie.
At least before Robin/Nightwing. Or a good Catwoman movie. **** and Tim are waaaaaay cooler than Babs. At least it isn't a Damian movie.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hey, guys let's get political for a moment by, watching this:

What did you think it was going to be bad or something? I just wanted to share it cause I liked that it ended with a bunch puns.

Also now that I have your attention, I would like to remind those of you who live in the U.S.A, to juno through the hoops each state has, so you can register, and make sure you are DEFINITELY either joined to the Democratic Party or Republican Party, so you can take part in their Primaries for the U.S' mid-term elections, for the House and Senate, on the national level.

Also not sure if I've mentioned this, but fun fact, the term Republican has a very different meaning in U.K, it basically just means you support the position of changing the UK from a kingdom to a Republic. So basically it's just a term used for people who want a elected head of state. Now I also think it means the something outside of the UK, but don't quote me on that.

D

Deleted member

Hey, guys let's get political for a moment by, watching this:

What did you think it was going to be bad or something? I just wanted to share it cause I liked that it ended with a bunch puns.

Also now that I have your attention, I would like to remind those of you who live in the U.S.A, to juno through the hoops each state has, so you can register, and make sure you are DEFINITELY either joined to the Democratic Party or Republican Party, so you can take part in their Primaries for the U.S' mid-term elections, for the House and Senate, on the national level.

Also not sure if I've mentioned this, but fun fact, the term Republican has a very different meaning in U.K, it basically just means you support the position of changing the UK from a kingdom to a Republic. So basically it's just a term used for people who want a elected head of state. Now I also think it means the something outside of the UK, but don't quote me on that.
I really do not want to hear politics in here, but that is just me. I feel like everyone talks about politics these days. :p
Take the nap.
I want to, but at the same time you all are too fun. I should take one though, even though it is not my bed time yet. Good night?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Went nuts on my summonings and was rewarded with three Grimas for like, 75 orbs of green sniping

Which one of these three are better?

+Def/-Atk
+Spd/-Res
-Def/+Res

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Welp, I think I should avoid the gas station for a while since it turns out I'm that irresistible when one cashier is clearly flirting with me.

Do I look like a poet to people?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I really do not want to hear politics in here, but that is just me. I feel like everyone talks about politics these days. :p
You know the most political thing in my post was telling U.S citizens to go vote in their main politial parties primaries, and to register to vote, right?

Plus I only shared the video cause it ends with puns, and I like puns.

Welp, I think I should avoid the gas station for a while since it turns out I'm that irresistible when one cashier is clearly flirting with me.

This post reminds of this manga: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/video_rental_shop_ch02#1

Also fun fact about this Mangaka, she's actually connectted all her mangas together in one verse.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am feeling a little.... ugh. Not so good today. I want to talk with you guys, yet I feel I should nap.

Just tell her you are not interested in her. If she acts more insane, call 911.
I mean, I'd be lying if I said I didn't
Of course you would say something like that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Went nuts on my summonings and was rewarded with three Grimas for like, 75 orbs of green sniping

+Def/-Atk
+Spd/-Res
-Def/+Res
Probably the last one. First could work well to, he would still have like 53 attack. So go with that one and if you want you could always merge them.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

You like a person with anime avatar on board for Smash Brothers so maybe.

I am feeling a little.... ugh. Not so good today. I want to talk with you guys, yet I feel I should nap.
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

D

Deleted member

I saw a Nintendo Switch commercial where a lot of kids gathered to watch people play a Switch.
Man I wish my school was like that, instead kids talk a lot about Fornite, Overwatch and other stupid drama.
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!
Sleep is for the intelligent people.
I heard too much sleep is bad for you yet too little sleep is even worse.

D

Deleted member

+Def/-Atk
+Spd/-Res
-Def/+Res
I'd say the first, none of them are optimal but trust me, don't ever sacrifice bulk in an armor unit, my -Def/+Res Hector knows that well.
Grima has 40 Atk at neutral so you're still looking at a whooping 37 Atk with -Atk, 53 Atk with Expiration.

D

Deleted member

Well this is something.
Pikachu sounds like a man and it seems more live-action. Also Mewtwo!
I think Mewtwo is the villain and apparently, a protagonist named Tim has a father who was missing for two months. It looks more realistic instead of anime so this is going to be a while for me to get used to.

Chrono.

When people say SEGA only does things with Sonic and ignore everything else, a tiny Yakuza shaped tear drops from my eye.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just tell her you are not interested in her. If she acts more insane, call 911.
Got it. Thankfully she wasn't around or else it would have been a fight. Jealously can do many things to a person.

When people say SEGA only does things with Sonic and ignore everything else, a tiny Yakuza shaped tear drops from my eye.
I laugh more when people consider Jet Set Radio overrated when it's not.

You like a person with anime avatar on board for Smash Brothers so maybe.
Not just any avatar, but a Senransona of Aussie.

Yes, it's a self insert of her I made during tough times when I needed to cope.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I saw a Nintendo Switch commercial where a lot of kids gathered to watch people play a Switch.
Man I wish my school was like that, instead kids talk a lot about Fornite, Overwatch and other stupid drama.
Back at my college , we had a dedicated game room with xboxs ones, ps4s and Wii us, not sure if the wii us were replaced by switches but im sure I would of saw a few switch players if I was there now

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

I want to play the old Final Fantasy games...

Should I buy Final Fantasy I,II and III on Wii VC? Is that my best option?

D

Deleted member

Eh, ignore the SEGA fanbase. All they care about is Sonic, that is it. They just view SEGA as "Sonic gaming company" instead of a platforming gaming company like Nintendo. It really is just is a gaming company, but there are more games than just Sonic. I feel you.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

Yes, it's a self insert of her I made during tough times when I needed to cope.
Hey problem with me, we all have our OC's even if we don't do much with them.

Mine is a fat asian college student who has powers similar to Spider-Man's.

It's funny because Sonic Team makes Sonic Games, Sega Publishes them.
Well this is something.
I think Mewtwo is the villain and apparently, a protagonist named Tim has a father who was missing for two months. It looks more realistic instead of anime so this is going to be a while for me to get used to.
Dan Green is that you?

D

Deleted member

So...

I want to play the old Final Fantasy games...

Should I buy Final Fantasy I,II and III on Wii VC? Is that my best option?
From what I hear, the original versions aren't that good due to bugs and other player unfriendly design choices, especially 1, and that it's better to just play the GBA remakes(I know 1 and 2 have but I'm not sure on 3)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Eh, ignore the SEGA fanbase. All they care about is Sonic, that is it. They just view SEGA as "Sonic gaming company" instead of a platforming gaming company like Nintendo. It really is just a Sonic gaming company, but there are other games. I feel you.
Did you somehow agree AND disagree with his point?

The way you worded this makes no sense.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well this is something.
Detective DeVito Renolds Pikcahu looked under Mimikyu's cloth and didn't suffer a painful death?

Bad ass, man!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hardin came home with 55 orbs to spare.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The Mafia thread has me absolutely wheezing with the conversation going on.

Things went from serious discussion to full on roast real quick.

Chrono.

It's funny because Sonic Team makes Sonic Games, Sega Publishes them.
Yeah and a lot of folks seem to miss this (or just don't care, "SEGA doesn't do anything with their IPs" usually equates to wanting a new JSR/NiGHTS/Panzer Dragoon/some other dead series that flopped anyway.)
From what I hear, the original versions aren't that good due to bugs and other player unfriendly design choices, especially 1, and that it's better to just play the GBA remakes(I know 1 and 2 have but I'm not sure on 3)
Actually FF1 on NES is pretty okay.

Just really simple and kind of a nothing game. It does have a lot of your usual NES-era jank, but it's more forgiving than, say, Zelda 1 or Metroid 1.

FF2 is where it gets weird because there's a lot of experimental design choices that really deter from the game. And unfortunately, even later versions have a lot of said jank. Still, avoid the NES version.

I never played FF3 on NES but the DS remake is basically prototype Bravely Default. NES version is apparently just FF1 on crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom