• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wholesome Fly boi cleared

I thought I would prefer Ray but I actually prefer playing as Mighty, at least in Mania Mode. The original levels don't often leave room to fully utilise Ray's abilities, while Mighty's shell comes in handy in a wide array of situations.

Also there is a fake Aaron Webber account trying to say that Sonic Mania Plus on PC has been delayed, don't fall for it.

D

Deleted member

Well I built my new FEH team.
I should of showed this hours ago but oh well.
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
FANG was incredibly annoying as a character.
FANG, Zangief and Rashid were the only great things about SFV story mode.

I'm a bit confused as to why you find FANG annoying considering he's the kind of villain Street Fighter needed for a long time.

He's the only one that upped Bison's vision into a legitimate world threat. Vega and Balrog are hired goons at most.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

I'm a bit confused as to why you find FANG annoying considering he's the kind of villain Street Fighter needed for a long time.

He's the only one that upped Bison's vision into a legitimate world threat. Vega and Balrog are hired goons at most.
I know that's how it's spelled, but every time I see FANG I read it in this hammy, booming voice.

Which is a little jarring when I'm in the middle of your sentence and then there's this F A N G outta nowhere.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I referenced a song from the early 2000’s though then again... you probably are too young to even know the sing lol
Well not really lol. I know a lot of late 90's/early 00's songs from my older siblings lol.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I think it's a mix of his voice and mannerisms - he's just constantly flailing about and screaming randomly. That can be entertaining (I'm a fan of Invader Zim, after all), but combine that with his prominence in the story (he got more to do than Vega, Balrog, and maybe even Bison, who spent a lot of the story standing around in his lair menacingly) and it got old fast.

Zangief was great, though.

Chrono.

Who was the worst character in SFV's story?
Necalli but mostly cause he got hyped up as the face of the new cast only to have vague/shallow motives and not really do anything of note other than lose.

Like 3 times.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No one wants to talk about how the biggest disappointment(s) in SFV was ALEX not even being set up for the events of SF3? Or how Chun-Li got shafted for most of the story in terms of fights?

Chrono.

No one wants to talk about how the biggest disappointment(s) in SFV was ALEX not even being set up for the events of SF3? Or how Chun-Li got shafted for most of the story in terms of fights?
I give them a pass on Alex cause for all we know SF6 might just be ANOTHER prequel to SF3 which is just it's own can of worms.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Happy Birthday @Shishœ

Have a Happy Birthday, @Shishœ

___

Are any of you here fans of Pacific Rim? I just got around to watching the sequel, Uprising, last night.
I loved the first one, but the second one was very disappointing to me. It felt very unfocused, the newer characters didn't carry things well (which is worse since most of the older cast was gone) and the tone felt like they were trying to force too many goofy and fun moments without making it organic to the story and what was happening. In the end, it didn't capture what I loved about the first.

I also disliked what happened to Mako and Newt. I understand what they were going for with them, but the problem with the former is I don't think it was necessary to take her out like that and I don't enjoy the idea of killing the previous protagonist to prop up the second one, especially if the second one isn't handled that well. Newt's twist could've worked, but the tone behind the character and plot really let him down.

I am looking forward to the next Godzilla movie, King Ghidorah is one of my favorite monsters.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh **** I just realized new JoJolion in two days.

If Jobin still think Rai's dead even though Rai was alive the whole time and didn't see Jobin take the Rokakaka branch I'm gonna me mega mad pissed. Makes no sense, it's gonna be a big plot hole.

Also, Speed King keeps looking worse by the chapter.

D

Deleted member

I just had to chase a cockroach for 15 minutes while my sister constantly screamed and therefore I am pissed.
Anyway, Ultra Moon update time.
- Takumi
- ChuChu
- Loki
- Gunthar
- Ribbon
- Cha
Team is almost the exact same as before, except I benched Trumbeak for Grimer (who I briefly used and benched before updating).
Long story short, I did a bunch of sidequests today - I'm suddenly driven by an obsession with completion - before going to Akala Island. Mantine surf is actually super fun, and I actually got the high score at the Melemele Beach.
Also regarding the sidequests, the one in the Pokemon School was legitimately creepy as hell.
Anyway, I did some grinding and then turned on my Exp. Share. On the way to Brooklet Hill, I had my first encounter with Gladion who succesfully fooled me with his Zorua and caused me to reset the game multiple times.
Lana's trial wasn't TOO hard, but it was much more challenging than Ilima's trial. At least I won't have to worry much about Kiawe's trial since I can just ChuChu a Waterium Z and call it a day... ideally.
Also I got my first Totem sized Pokemon, a Raticate who I named "Wimp" in honor of the actual Totem Raticate who was also a wimp.
While I doubt I will ever use any of the Totem Sized Pokemon in this playthtough, I can totally see myself using a Totem Sized Salazzle in a future playthrough if I ever decide to do a run with my "ideal" Alola team since it's much easier than finding a female Salandit.
Like I've said before, I finalized my team for this game, but I will keep the final formation a secret for all of you to see.
Anyway, I will be going to bed now. Good night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Avi increased, Volume 18 full cover got out and its sick af.

I'm also replaying A Link Between Worlds, I've only died thrice in Hero Mode so far and I'm in the first dungeon. It'll probably be easier once I start hunting down those heart pieces.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just had to chase a cockroach for 15 minutes while my sister constantly screamed and therefore I am pissed.
Anyway, Ultra Moon update time.
- Takumi
- ChuChu
- Loki
- Gunthar
- Ribbon
- Cha
Team is almost the exact same as before, except I benched Trumbeak for Grimer (who I briefly used and benched before updating).
Long story short, I did a bunch of sidequests today - I'm suddenly driven by an obsession with completion - before going to Akala Island. Mantine surf is actually super fun, and I actually got the high score at the Melemele Beach.
Also regarding the sidequests, the one in the Pokemon School was legitimately creepy as hell.
Anyway, I did some grinding and then turned on my Exp. Share. On the way to Brooklet Hill, I had my first encounter with Gladion who succesfully fooled me with his Zorua and caused me to reset the game multiple times.
Lana's trial wasn't TOO hard, but it was much more challenging than Ilima's trial. At least I won't have to worry much about Kiawe's trial since I can just ChuChu a Waterium Z and call it a day... ideally.
Also I got my first Totem sized Pokemon, a Raticate who I named "Wimp" in honor of the actual Totem Raticate who was also a wimp.
While I doubt I will ever use any of the Totem Sized Pokemon in this playthtough, I can totally see myself using a Totem Sized Salazzle in a future playthrough if I ever decide to do a run with my "ideal" Alola team since it's much easier than finding a female Salandit.
Like I've said before, I finalized my team for this game, but I will keep the final formation a secret for all of you to see.
Anyway, I will be going to bed now. Good night.
I would of put my hands in the air and told her to kill it if all shes gonna do is scream pff

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I allied Myyrh with Grima, considering my Grima had Ward Dragons and my Myrrh had Hone Dragons.

It is really good for both Grima and Myrrh but I am now more weak to red units but at least I can tackle blue units easier. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom