• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I really want to find that screenshot of someone admitting they made the Gen 5 leaks, evem showing the "thought process" of how they made up each Pokemon(such as using Rhyperior as a base for Emboar) but I can't seem to be able to.
Got you covered:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reposting those tweets I've seen on the Smash Switch speculation board:

Both disappointed that Mallow didn't make it in and gladly surprised my grill Acerola did.
Dude: "Hey, edgeboy, Cacerola and Ya Boi are pretty popular too, how about some merch of them?"
TPCI: "Nah, have more of this:"

Nino means boy in Spanish, just saying.
Wrong. It is Niño.

D

Deleted member

Wrong. It is Niño.
Ah, yes. I know that, should of added the n on it.
I really want to find that screenshot of someone admitting they made the Gen 5 leaks, evem showing the "thought process" of how they made up each Pokemon(such as using Rhyperior as a base for Emboar) but I can't seem to be able to.
They used a Rhyperior base for Emboar? No wonder why Emboar looks like an egg...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ah, yes. I know that, should of added the n on it.

They used a Rhyperior base for Emboar? No wonder why Emboar looks like an egg...
You misunderstood what Shishœ meant completely.

D

Deleted member

Got you covered:
Ah yes, the vague memories of the Gen 5 pre release are coming back to me.
I remember that a lot of people believed this(it was literally just denial of the evos like usual) and got bamboozled when they were confirmed
I think Shiny is Nino

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There we go! Just added $90 to my Wii Shop Channel.

I'll buy the games I've planned later (at least I have plenty of time for that).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In other news, Evangelical pastor Billy Graham has died, age 99.

I find it ironic that this comes at a time I'm re-spinning Gorillaz' Humanz album, because I literally learned this as Hallelujah Money played.

Probably poor timing, that.

Let's drop that now while I finally reply to the FE prompt. I see the subject's taken off.

I dig either.

I can't quite see you as a Niles. Hints of it, definitely, but much less innuendo than needed. But I'm hard pressed to find someone else with near enough sass. Might be a case of close enough.

I've only very recently returned to play, and my best unit is presently...Nowi.

I've been training Brave Lyn, SIgurd, and Summer Robin. But the only unit I have worth a damn over level 30 is Nowi.

So my playstyle is something like "ravioli, ravioli, get wrecked by a dragon loli" on a bunch of beginner-level ****, and Tap Battle.

For my part, I can't find a perfect analogue for you. Generally well-meaning, but michevious. Slightly immature but with hidden depth, even caring.

Hmm.

Know what? I'm going with Lissa. You're a Lissa. That works for now.

Not super familiar with Gray, honestly, other than him being I Can't Believe It's Not Gaius.

But my understanding is that they're pretty similar. Honestly, I feel some kinship with Gaius, so Gray's already not sounding bad to me.

Didn't offer anything for yourself, though. That's half the fun, brah.

Get a lotta vibes off you. Generally chill, but clearly experienced. Chronically order-y and leader-y. Occasionally sardonic. Occasionally aggressive. Really likes animals.

I can't shake pinning you for a Frederick, albeit one that worships animals rather than Chrom. I'm sure there's a better fit somewhere though.

Probably one of my favorite characters in the whole bunch. The non-expressiveness and carefree sass are also excellent parallels to anything I've built up around my online persona. And having the healer shout "Death comes for everyone!" as he pops them from two squares away was always delightful early game.

Will say I don't quite share his nihilism. I find plenty meaningful; I simply take less seriously than most.

Wonder how I'd split the difference between him and Gray/Gaius. That seems to be the ticket. Maybe flip a coin, or rotate.

In the reverse equation, Not sure if you quite hit Joshua, but I find Camus and Lyon equally odd choices. You need someone with a bit more mischief in you, I think.

I'm unfortunately unable to ponder who though as I've by now too strongly associated you with the FGOGO Ritsuka to think up an alternative.

Chill but serious when needed sounds about right. Although I think I have a funny sense of when serious is needed sometimes.

Forde's probably closest of those three. Python's a bit cynical, and Sain, bro that he be, gets attracted to half the army far too quickl-

*Awakening flashbacks*

...oooor
he could also fit. Slightly. Sure. Sure let's say I'm slightly Sain.

Kakashi works too. Probably better than all three of the above put together.

In your case, I'm still figuring you out myself. Feel like you have me pinned far better than the reverse. Leo by way of Takumi is an interesting lens to view you through, though. I'll keep my eyes open.

I'm flattered for sure, but I ain't badass enough to be in the same room as Hector. Man is a legend. I'm half a myth.

Hard to argue against it after agreeing to literally the same analysis from Dark, though. Characteristics seem right. But Hector can probably suplex a whale. The ocean kind, I mean. Not the kind that you need to be to get him. Although that kind too. Either way I probably ain't quite measuring to that level, y'know?

You seem a bit more chill to me than either Takumi or Python, personally, but I could see the other traits.

Hmm.

Fae.

I mean. You ain't wrong.

But you're a better Severa than Severa ever was, if that's consolation.

Robin's my first instinct.

Donnel.

Good potential, still growing.

And a few more besides.

Titbiscuits.

I'd have run that rabbit in a heartbeat. RIP dreams.

Decidueye got robbed. And as a partial Robin Hood expy there's some irony to that.

Maybe after Greninja they figured they had the cool, stoic angle exhausted and wanted to explore a more aggressive, brawling nature with Incineroar for the evolved starter this time.

Never stopped Robin x Robin.

I see I've created a monster.

Eeeeeeexcellent.

Brb.
Well if you say I’m a better Severa, I’ll tke it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
He actually posted concept sketches on 4chan such as these, so it's not the quite the same thing. He has shown something of the process, unlike the Gen 5 thing where it was basically one person's word we had to take at face value.
That's not concept art... It's trace art you can by the paper and the way the pokemon are drawn. There's a thread on 4chan about it here:
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/34947241

And as I said no way could any artist create such a drastic change out of nowhere.

Got you covered:
Perfect example. Artists in the Pokemon community are desperate. They love fame and there's always one trying to ride leaks as their own.

D

Deleted member

BAH
I did. They used it as a planning way?

This needs to be in their sig

View attachment 137392

My signature is fine as it is.
I HAVE A BATTLE AXE! :awesome:
I have a bow with a big sharp arrow. You can not approach me. Do not get any ideas of throwing your axe at me either.
First Shiny steals me being Batre.

Now Shiny steal me being Nino

Shiny can't be either, because they are definitely of the Thief class. . .
:061:
I DID NOT STEAL YOUR ROLE THE USERS GAVE IT TO ME BAAAAH
Than what am I?
Ah yes, the vague memories of the Gen 5 pre release are coming back to me.
I remember that a lot of people believed this(it was literally just denial of the evos like usual) and got bamboozled when they were confirmed

I think Shiny is Nino
One error = me automatically being Nino. Sigh Nino is trash, I wish I was like Marth.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
First Shiny steals me being Batre.

Now Shiny steal me being Nino

Shiny can't be either, because they are definitely of the Thief class. . .
:061:
So does that make Shiny, um. . .

*double checks*

Rickard?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So does that make Shiny, um. . .

*double checks*

Rickard?
Yeah, Rickard fits well. Always trying to impress Best Thief Julian and whatnot, and young.

D

Deleted member

And my kill list grows...

Shiny has got to be Sonia now because only Sonia could think Nino is trash
You know I have no idea who Nino is? :troll:
If you are going to try to kill me, I will fight back with my bow.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
That's not concept art... It's trace art you can by the paper and the way the pokemon are drawn. There's a thread on 4chan about it here:
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/34947241

And as I said no way could any artist create such a drastic change out of nowhere.
The thread has a video showing the process from start to finish from him, which you can see here. Additionally, he also drew this, which isn't that stark a difference in quality as you're trying to project.

Again, this is not the same as the 5th Gen false claims. The issue with that case was it was almost complete hearsay and little truly justified it, with this case the artist in question has posted something that can be taken as evidence to him being the creator. Just because one case happened doesn't mean that the other is a repeat of the same scenario.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So I kissed a pig today.

An actual baby pig.

New teacher hazing at a rural school is hardcore.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I kissed a pig today.

An actual baby pig.

New teacher hazing at a rural school is hardcore.
Dead pig or live pig?

Hopefully live, but not gonna rule out one of the formaldehyde dissection ones.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today is de dey I finish de game

Spoilerless:
-Finally got rid of the monkey trouble.
-The music in KOS-MOS' sidequest is lit, Lit, LIT, LIT
-Obligatory **** you Ursula
-Ah, piss of mate:

Drifting Spoilers:
-The year is 20XX :foxmelee:

-We're locked out by Professor Klaus.

-I saw this scenes on YT during release day but I still marked out like when you see The Undertaker doing his 78th return.

-Radamanthus looks damn cool; you see the small cinema, electric stairs, the amazing view of the Cloud Sea; this area is the most intact one of the original humanity... and this is technically a playable area first seen in XC1.
NUT

-The Architect easily blocking Malos' Hakai was pretty cool.

-This is it; Elysium.

What I expected:
What I got:
Well, not really; it is not polluted but is dilapidated and desertic as hell; basically Morytha with sand.
Guess Time does not forgive paradise either.

-Elysium is only a space colony; with a dome simulating the Earth's sky and big enough to house all of Alrest population according to our Flamebringer.
This place is tragically beautiful; the view, the sky, the music is definitely something special.
Exploring the area gives you glimpses of the old humainty; half of the party thinking the swings in the park are a military training device and the scene where Rex touches the small rusty bicycle are gutting and makes you feel the same pain that Pyra suffered after seeing Elysium in this state.

-Time to follow the bells to the Old Temple
-Where are you my guys?
-I knew about the Nightmare Battles and I put Godfrey on Rex.... *Praxis roflstomps everyone*
-[botched Rex's screams]

-Mythra's smile is beautiful but it was unsettling this time.
-tfw Mythra will never serve you soup, give you bread or offer you some booze
-"But carbon is good for you!"
-*Rex finally breaks*
-tfw Mythra will never wipe away your tears

-Yep The Architect is Klaus... well, the half that is not Banananza
-Oh, I know where mah boi Ontos went.
-Well, Im pretty sure that everyone realized Pneuma had stuff written on her boobs but obviously Greek and Latin are ancient defunct languages here.
-Logos has reached Aion

Im Ready

yeah, mario123, you don't want to quote this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom