• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I played For Glory and I decided to play :4zelda:....

So my opponent is at 0% and I throw them off the stage and I down air twice and footstool them and they die.

I wish I can send it to you all somehow but I am not a fan of recording stuff with my phone and Miiverse is dead.

D

Deleted member

Apparently this is the next Pokemon Movie

Can't wait for Ash to try and punch Mewtwo again

Gee I wonder if that new Pokemom they teased in GO will be a new Mewtwo form, hmm...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There’s this game called Pokemon Yellow you should check out
They might as well have not even been themselves there. They pretty much are just ''Rocket" there. They weren't called Jesse, James, and it felt like an afterthought to have them.

This states they are Jesse and James in the reveal though.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Watch as Mewtwo gets a new special form on top of its Two Mega Evolutions on top of all the other things Game Freak has showered on it.

I'm just saying the Gen I stuff has been a bit much since Gen 6

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Girlfriend's getting hangry and I'm bringing her food, so quick thoughts after the last few pages:

- Ain't showing my face if I can avoid it, at least publicly. Face is fine, just got ambitions and stuff and would rather keep this mostly a pseudonym.
- Pumpkaboo you look good.
- Uni you look good.
- Aurane I don't remember what you look like, I'm just picturing Sans. You look Sans.
- Picked up the amiibo, thank you Chrono.
- Cori your art's adorable. Liked your style for ages, that ain't news. Would suggest line variance - thicker and thinner, y'know, make it pop a bit. But the emotions are second to none.
- Jesse and James in Let's Go doesn't excite me much personally but it's still kinda neat.
- Zinith and Androobie saw the query, don't have time to respond properly, but you're both cool in my book.

And news blurbs from me:

- Gf's doing better. Not perfect, but better. That she's eating again in the first place is a massive improvement. That I'm bringing her chicken and waffle sliders from White Castle can...probably be forgiven I guess.
- I bought books again. Would like to actually read these.
- Bought new joy-cons after busting my red and blue ones. Replaced those, and picked up a pair of the squidkid colors too while I was at it.
- Also picked up atomic purple joycon casings, going to see if I can't repair current broken cons during a teardown and rebuild. If not, nothing of value lost, if so, I get a pair of baller joycons that remind me of my N64 controller from way back when. Everyone wins.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Girlfriend's getting hangry and I'm bringing her food, so quick thoughts after the last few pages:

- Ain't showing my face if I can avoid it, at least publicly. Face is fine, just got ambitions and stuff and would rather keep this mostly a pseudonym.
- Uni you look good.
- Aurane I don't remember what you look like, I'm just picturing Sans. You look Sans.
- Cori your art's adorable. Liked your style for ages, that ain't news. Would suggest line variance - thicker and thinner, y'know, make it pop a bit. But the emotions are second to none.
- Jesse and James in Let's Go doesn't excite me much personally but it's still kinda neat.
- Zinith and Androobie saw the query, don't have time to respond properly, but you're both cool in my book.

And news blurbs from me:

- Gf's doing better. Not perfect, but better. That she's eating again in the first place is a massive improvement. That I'm bringing her chicken and waffle sliders from White Castle can...probably be forgiven I guess.
- Bought new joy-cons after busting my red and blue ones. Replaced those, and picked up a pair of the squidkid colors too while I was at it.
- Also picked up atomic purple joycon casings, going to see if I can't repair current broken cons during a teardown and rebuild. If not, nothing of value lost, if so, I get a pair of baller joycons that remind me of my N64 controller from way back when. Everyone wins.
How do you know Uni looks good? He could have a third eye behind that receipt. :troll:

D

Deleted member

- Uni you look good.
How do you feel about me?
And news blurbs from me:

Glad to hear your girlfriend is doing much better! I hope she continues to do much better!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have no real opposition to showing my face since I've done it on other forums. Maybe I've done it on this site and just don't remember.

I also don't have any particular reason to do so though.

D

Deleted member

Sigh....

I feel like you all hate and do not care about me.

I feel like everyone I know IRL does not care about me too much besides a few of my family members and my friend.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
>asks very serious question
>only reply is a sarcastic roast
>question gets ignored because of said roast
>yoshi says something similar to question
>yoshi gets the attention instead
>topic changes
Hey everyone! I just hit 42069 likes! All of it was just ****posting, but it was a deeply-emotional life changing journey, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Free association time: what’s the first thing you think of when you think of British comedy icon Mr. Bean?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Jesus Christ, what the hell did they do to Jessie? Her entire model looks incredibly off
They did a ZSS breast reduction. It's honestly fine, times have changed (especially for how NA acts about it for children). being an ass man is superior anyway

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Sigh....

I feel like you all hate and do not care about me.

I feel like everyone I know IRL does not care about me too much besides a few of my family members and my friend.
Why do you feel like this, Shiny?

Also, didn't you say you had hung out with a few friends recently and enjoyed it? Have you not had the time to hang out with them recently?

D

Deleted member

They did a ZSS breast reduction. It's honestly fine, times have changed (especially for how NA acts about it for children). being an *** man is superior anyway
In terms of that, I am a breast and butt man.
Why do you feel like this, Shiny?

Also, didn't you say you had hung out with a few friends recently and enjoyed it? Have you not had the time to hang out with them recently?
No it is not my friends. Not you guys. IRL is fine right now.

It is just you guys always bring me down. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT!

Look, now all of you are going to ignore me again.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
No it is not my friends. Not you guys. IRL is fine right now.
It is just you guys always bring me down. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT!

Well, Shiny: if you're feeling stressed out from being on here or feel you need some time to cool down, then I encourage you to do that.

Please don't jump to conclusions like that, though: I honestly think it's unhealthy and something you shouldn't do. You're simply just stressed out right now from what I seeing and just need time to calm your mind.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I can't visit my friends.
They have inaugurations in Knoxville.
:bobomb: RIP

No offense but like this is pretty much bait to make people not "ignore you".

D

Deleted member

Well, Shiny: if you're feeling stressed out from being on here or feel you need some time to cool down, then I encourage you to do that.

Please don't jump to conclusions like that, though: I honestly think it's unhealthy and something you shouldn't do. You're simply just stressed out right now from what I seeing.
I am stressed because I wish you all liked me....

Look I am going to have someome who does not like me in here from time to time but almost everyone is against me.

Wah.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

Look I am going to have someome who does not like me in here from time to time but almost everyone is against me.

Wah.
I understand that you want to be liked, Shiny, but I really don't feel this is the best way for you to be liked since you're basically encouraging people to avoid you instead of interact with you. Being positive is the best way for people to feel confident in wanting to talk with you.

"almost everyone" is honestly an over-exaggeration: yes, there are some people on here that have chosen to block you for their own reasons, but there's also plenty of people who haven't. It's good you understand not everyone is going to like a certain person or have disagreements: that's just natural, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that as I had pointed out earlier.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Wah.
You’ll be happier if you cared less about what others think about you. Just be you. If they like you they’ll come around and if not then they were never really worth your time.

D

Deleted member

I understand that you want to be liked, Shiny, but I really don't feel this is the best way for you to be liked since you're basically encouraging people to avoid you instead of interact with you. Being positive is the best way for people to feel confident in wanting to talk with you.
Ahhh.... I guess I am not thinking enough. You are right.
"almost everyone" is honestly an over-exaggeration: yes, there are some people on here that have chosen to block you for their own reasons, but there's also plenty of people who haven't. It's good you understand not everyone is going to like a certain person or have disagreements: that's just natural, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that as I had pointed out earlier.
I know, but it is just only a few people are happy for me and everyone likes stomping on me.
You’ll be happier if you cared less about what others think about you. Just be you. If they like you they’ll come around and if not then they were never really worth your time.
I like you all though. You all are good people!

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
they also sleep in the sink together
Wholesome.
A lot of my experiences with cats weren't that great though. I'm mainly a doggo person for now.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guess I'll do a reveal too.
One of my cats; the big boye
20180712_164136.jpg

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ahhh.... I guess I am not thinking enough. You are right.

I know, but it is just only a few people are happy for me and everyone likes stomping on me.

I like you all though. You all are good people!
Also if you say something and get no feedback don’t take it to heart. I have posts that are ignored all the time. It’s not the end of the world.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Whenever I go to someone's house who owns cats, they always converge on me like I'm a cat-lady in training or something. I don't own cats, I never grew up with them. I'm a dog person...

So I have no idea why cats like me so much...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not a type of person to show my face or my pets. Not too self-conscious about it, just don't have much of a reason to do it in the first place.

D

Deleted member

I have two cats.

One is white and fluffy, while the other is orange and loves me to death.

Like every morning my orange cat wants me to feed him and he always goes in my room so he can get attention from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom