• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

2014, the year I got into gaming and started ruining my life in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Mr. Hippo is the hero FNAF needed.

D

Deleted member

On the topic of ages, I actually enjoy interacting with people of the same age group as me online, and it's nice to see more of them pop up every now and then.
but I find it weird that all of them are guys

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
SON OF A ***** I READ PART V A FEW MONTHS AGO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME
Lucky you, you got to read it just when better translations came out. :p I had to deal with comic sans for years. At least better translations finally exist.

bruno 2.png

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Yeah.
That's why it says 1995 in the locked depths of my account page and not 2001. Being underage is more common in forums than you may think.
Exactly! I know a guy who was on IGN in '04 at the time he was 10. He was supposed to be like 13 and up, but never mentioned his age until much later around the time I joined

What a jerk!

That actually hurt me and since he ignores me, he can not read that this actually hurt me.

At least Aurane was not mean about ignoring me, but Crusher had to brag about how great it is ignoring me.

Sigh....

Life is not fair.
*ahem*

I can always just click on a certain button to read your posts you know.

Shiny, there's a difference between bragging and being honest. Yes, I was honest about ignoring you, but I ended up deciding to be a **** about it when I shouldn't have even said anything and I am sorry for my behavior as that's inexcusable of doing so.

Whoa, didn't expect Banjo and Kazooie to end up having a figure! And it's ****ing beautiful

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
WOOOO!

Guess who just beat Warmech, the original FF Superboss!

Would have liked my Red Wizard to live through as he's already behind the others on exp due to a death in the Ice Cave but whatever, I'll take the victory.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys

IMDB confirms Bubsy is going to be in Smash

Because IMDB can't just be edited by ANYONE
...wait, I just noticed this. This is golden.
I'm not ****ting you when I say that I was the one that edited Bubsy into the IMDB page. I'm so proud of myself right now.
Wait, 12:44? Where do you live? It's 2:48 am in Pacific Time where I'm at...
I don't live in the US, so my time zone is different than tours.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm not ****ting you when I say that I was the one that edited Bubsy into the IMDB page. I'm so proud of myself right now.

I don't live in the US, so my time zone is different than tours.
But 2 hours later than where I live puts you smack dab in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and if it's not Hawaii what is it? (And I'm pretty sure you said "AM" and not "PM" so I'm not mistaking that)

D

Deleted member

But 2 hours later than where I live puts you smack dab in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and if it's not Hawaii what is it? (And I'm pretty sure you said "AM" and not "PM" so I'm not mistaking that)
Might have been a typo since my brain is in sleep mode. I think it's "PM".

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
New Calendar is out

Time for some baseless speculation about the Aug Special Heroes being CYL2
Can't be the August one because Brave Heroes aren't Special Heroes; they're available all the damn time.

So based on this, I think the July banner could be the CYL winners.

I might end up being super duper wrong, but that's where the fun of speculation comes in, right? :lol:

Are people concerned about Octopath Traveler?

Apparently the fact that there are only eight stories is bad?
I think that's a testament to good the game is since people want more of it.

Some people just like to transform their thoughts into complaints for the sake of it.

Congrats! You did a "believable" fake leak using a character that has literally zero chance of being in Smash!

No, seriously, that was a good joke and I like it :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

Congrats! You did a "believable" fake leak using a character that has literally zero chance of being in Smash!

I didn't think many people would believe it, but I sure as hell didn't think it was going to be covered by two seperate channels.
It wasn't even supposed to be a "leak". I was just vandalising IMDB because I can.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I didn't think many people would believe it, but I sure as hell didn't think it was going to be covered by two seperate channels.
It wasn't even supposed to be a "leak". I was just vandalising IMDB because I can.
If anything, you're proving to the untrained speculator that IMDB is unreliable. I'd say that's a good move on your part.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can't be the August one because Brave Heroes aren't Special Heroes; they're available all the damn time.

So based on this, I think the July banner could be the CYL winners.

I might end up being super duper wrong, but that's where the fun of speculation comes in, right? :lol:

I think that's a testament to good the game is since people want more of it.

Some people just like to transform their thoughts into complaints for the sake of it.

New Heroes are always that, new heroes. It's about the new banner that introduces 3 characters with a new chapter. It lasts for about 2 weeks
Special Heroes are any, well, speciao heroes, it mainly applies to seasonals but the banners themselves last a whole month. CYL took one whole month last year and was the only "special" banner up for its duration while there were New Heroes banners with it so it definitely counts as a "Special Heroes" banner.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Decided to have an Ally Support between my Mage Lyn and my Archer Jakob.

Not sure why I didn't do it before since I designed the latter to have some synergy with the former, with him being the Home Armor buffer for her Blade tome.

New Heroes are always that, new heroes. It's about the new banner that introduces 3 characters with a new chapter. It lasts for about 2 weeks
Special Heroes are any, well, speciao heroes, it mainly applies to seasonals but the banners themselves last a whole month. CYL took one whole month last year and was the only "special" banner up for its duration while there were New Heroes banners with it so it definitely counts as a "Special Heroes" banner.
I guess that's a good point.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so we began moving onward, still prioritizing non combat yet so we can sneak on up
Untitled1.png

we ambushed the sniper really easy and made mincemeat of him, a shiv user also got caught in the cross fire and the whole outpost got red alarmed from there, he decided to chase shiny for a bit but he gave up and went for us who just blasted dead easy along with friendly fire, thats two people down

Untitled2.png

we took advantage off the ambush leaving them disorganized and targeted the grendider next before they can deal some real damage, but ****** had smoke pellets to drop basically making our accruacy next to **** while they can just lob at us, so i did a drastic measure and had everyone charge in for close combat
Untitled3.png

as you can see in the next image that didn't work so well, the reasy of the pirate got organized badly and became a mosh pit, then the gredier got out and just kept blowing **** up, praline, uni and shish had to run to different cover while me and cori got down (red predicted that saying we won't be on the corner market) not dead, and not lost anything pernament and we are out of range ffire more or less but yesh not looking good so far, we did manged to bring down more of them right here which is always good but we had to constantly keep moving back to get them out of the smoke otherwise we can't hit anything
Untitled4.png

we had to take several hits (mainly shishoe who took one for the team there) retreating back, but it did pay off the grediner gave chase and was wide open to be filled with bullets, half of the base is down so we just continued to press from where we were right now, blood and gun fire was just everwhere and both sides incredibly harmed
Untitled5.png

shish went down and we also killed that fat person and that was it we forced the pirates to retreat from their home here, the rest of the three there had to run through pralines and unis bullets and suffice to say it was like shooting fish in a barrel
Untitled6.png

and that was it, a big ole bloody and worrying mess, but we remained victorious from it, only thing left is the turret but i just plan to kill the battery form a distance where it can't hurt us and just call it done
checked on inside and nobody was there just a bunch of beds and a fire extinguisher
Untitled7.png

one ******* did managed to escape this bloodshed though, couldn't reach him in time so he gets to live another day, oh well

the overall news, me, cori, and shish are down, but not dead, praline and uni are standing and alive, all i know is we all live for another day, i can't tell you what the consequences are though, that'll have to wait in the after combat report
Yall ever eat eggs with ketchup? ****s good fam. My aunt from england got me into it.

thanks for that joke, I needed that laugh
pretty much to be honest, my familys not much of a condiment people so we eat a lot of stuff without adding ontop

D

Deleted member

so we began moving onward, still prioritizing non combat yet so we can sneak on up
View attachment 152563
we ambushed the sniper really easy and made mincemeat of him, a shiv user also got caught in the cross fire and the whole outpost got red alarmed from there, he decided to chase shiny for a bit but he gave up and went for us who just blasted dead easy along with friendly fire, thats two people down

View attachment 152564
we took advantage off the ambush leaving them disorganized and targeted the grendider next before they can deal some real damage, but ****** had smoke pellets to drop basically making our accruacy next to **** while they can just lob at us, so i did a drastic measure and had everyone charge in for close combat
View attachment 152565
as you can see in the next image that didn't work so well, the reasy of the pirate got organized badly and became a mosh pit, then the gredier got out and just kept blowing **** up, praline, uni and shish had to run to different cover while me and cori got down (red predicted that saying we won't be on the corner market) not dead, and not lost anything pernament and we are out of range ffire more or less but yesh not looking good so far, we did manged to bring down more of them right here which is always good but we had to constantly keep moving back to get them out of the smoke otherwise we can't hit anything
View attachment 152566
we had to take several hits (mainly shishoe who took one for the team there) retreating back, but it did pay off the grediner gave chase and was wide open to be filled with bullets, half of the base is down so we just continued to press from where we were right now, blood and gun fire was just everwhere and both sides incredibly harmed
View attachment 152567
shish went down and we also killed that fat person and that was it we forced the pirates to retreat from their home here, the rest of the three there had to run through pralines and unis bullets and suffice to say it was like shooting fish in a barrel
View attachment 152568
and that was it, a big ole bloody and worrying mess, but we remained victorious from it, only thing left is the turret but i just plan to kill the battery form a distance where it can't hurt us and just call it done
checked on inside and nobody was there just a bunch of beds and a fire extinguisher
View attachment 152569
one ******* did managed to escape this bloodshed though, couldn't reach him in time so he gets to live another day, oh well

the overall news, me, cori, and shish are down, but not dead, praline and uni are standing and alive, all i know is we all live for another day, i can't tell you what the consequences are though, that'll have to wait in the after combat report

pretty much to be honest, my familys not much of a condiment people so we eat a lot of stuff without adding ontop
"A bullet may harm the Beastslayer but it will never kill him, only a God can kill me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom