• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK hold on a second

HOLD ON A SECOND

Latest music just went up on the Smash Bros website and I just
Jun Senoue did a Mega Man 4 Medley for Smash Ultimate.

It rocks the place.

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html
You caught me in the middle of my shocked silence before I could finish, LOL.

Like I guess I was expecting a subpar Punch-Out!! remix or something and instead the latest song was a literal Sonic Adventure styled Mega Man riff.

This game keeps exceeding my expectations in such bizarre yet heavily welcome ways.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OK hold on a second

HOLD ON A SECOND

Latest music just went up on the Smash Bros website and I just

You caught me in the middle of my shocked silence before I could finish, LOL.

Like I guess I was expecting a subpar Punch-Out!! remix or something and instead the latest song was a literal Sonic Adventure styled Mega Man riff.

This game keeps exceeding my expectations in such bizarre yet heavily welcome ways.
Was literally about to go to bed because I'm supposed to get up earlier than I have in weeks tomorrow to go on an outing with a friend.

Then CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix tagged me in the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread of all places for some reason about this.

Now I just wanna blare some buttrock at 2AM.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Any more weird conversations pop up yet?
No but I'm about to take a shower. I'll be sure to tell you guys how I lather my fat ass with soap.

EDIT: You look at this post and then you look at my avatar and you realize that you're in two worlds.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Was literally about to go to bed because I'm supposed to get up earlier than I have in weeks tomorrow to go on an outing with a friend.

Then CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix tagged me in the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread of all places for some reason about this.

I feel so blessed to be on the other side of the Atlantic for this.

More time for Senoue LOL.

D

Deleted member

Oh **** 2010.

That was my best year. Been downhill ever since until 2 weeks ago.
2010 was when I was introduced to Roblox ( Maybe earlier, but this is my best guess ).
Oooh the nostalgia.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

I didn't mean to tag you in that post in that thread, oops :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NintenZone: "Just let me die! Just let me die... Let me die in peace! I'm perfect! I'm too perfect! This is what happens when you try to play GOD! AAAAH!"

Well I hope you have a good ****ing sleep, fam.
nintenzone:

“Im scared! I don’t want to die mr opossum!”
The man behind Something About Super Smash Bros seems to have a lot of faith in Geno.

Honestly the points are all valid. I really think that if he’s ever happening it’s now. He would be 50/50 imo with the way this game is being handled.

I really hope he’s in though

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
One thing I really like about the Crystal Clear ROM hack is that it allows you to teach Pokémon certain event moves that existed in the past. For example, Growth Eevee. With Growth, Eevee's Special evolutions were able to boost and sweep. Below is currently my most favorite setup for in game Vaporeon.

:134:@Leftovers
Surf/Ice Beam/Hydro Pump/Growth

Water/Ice combo hits everything neutrally, so I use both Hydro and Surf. Hydro Pump is for the tough 'mons Surf can't beat, while Surf itself is more reliable and hits hard as well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly the points are all valid. I really think that if he’s ever happening it’s now. He would be 50/50 imo with the way this game is being handled.

I really hope he’s in though
I'd be very excited for Geno to happen too even if he's pretty low on my wishlist. But yeah, it's a case of now or never here and the evidence is promising.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glad that the Mega Man 4 Medley has Skull Man and Dive Man in it so far. Two of my favorite tracks in that game. Now if they get Pharaoh Man, Cossack 2 and the Title theme/Mega Man's theme, it'd be perfect.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Progress on Splatoon 2's base game story mode

Completed Beaker's Depot with the Brella. Only two worlds left until I'm done with my fifth playthrough (technically sixth if you count the first time where the weapons are forced), so I'm about halfway done.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My increasing need for S!Linde led me to use The Reinhardt for real in Chain Challenges.

Damn, he actually cheese stuff.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Opo said it’s gonna stay for the whole year. We will only get new ones every January 1st
This makes me curious... which social thread has the most pages ever?

Moreover, I finally have the time to watch Hanebado, which I have mention it a while ago, and didn't aware the anime was premiered on my birthday lol. The reason why I'm looking forward to this anime is because I play badminton, and I'm on the my department's badminton team.

While most people can see that it is a badminton anime, but what may drive some people away is that this is a badminton GIRL focused anime, which you guys will worried that this anime will have some unnecessary fanservices. I can guarantee you for now that no this anime doesn't have that, I mean yeah you do see girls in bra and in undies in the changing room scenes but that's normal. Nonetheless, I won't be surprised if the anime will go into some harem troupe (Which I hope not too frequent lol)

And girl focused sport animes often have weak male casts, which I'm glad this anime doesn't have this common flaw. The coach in episode 1 is typical as frick, but episode 2 he is awesome as frick, knowing the main character's problem is the best coach.

To put story simple for now, you have the first main character Aragaki, who is a tomboy lost to a main character junior student Hanesaki in the junior national badminton championship, she's bothered by how most thinks that she wins because she's tall (Which she disagrees of course).

As for Hanesaki, while she's technically the main character, the anime still has yet to reveal the reason why she quit badminton in the first place, but I'm pretty sure we'll know soon.

And while I think Shining Resonance Refrain Demo wasn't good, that's because well... the demo only gives you the standard scoop... just how you fight and how each main characters work.

I get that this is just demo, but I still have to give out some of complaints:
- I know Shining Resonance Refrain isn't like Xenoblade, but I don't like how the background look bland...
- battle system while still need to understand more and it's fun to just slash around, I'm not a huge fan of just slashing around and no actual turn based strategy for now.
- Too many dialogues and cutscenes at least for this demo, and the cutscenes weren't that enjoyable to watch though...
- English VA is actually not too bad, but need some polish.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dang, it’s been a long time since I’ve checked out this place. I hardly recognize anybody here, it’s just like the first day.
Welcome! I am Shiny.
This place is really fun, trust me.

I have a fun game.
If you wanted two anime titles to make a crossover, what would the two anime titles be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom