• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hey guys i think katt has offically gone nuuuuuuts :V

like my brain turned on, and then it went on and i've basically forced myself to read and reread 1246 sentences and 359 paragraphs of seemingly useless **** and have basically did a straight hour 12 minutes and 57 seconds of doing nothing but reading furiously while my brain was working like a clockwork to process and form through that while it burnt on up and went through clocking tick and tick

and now that its basically turning off i feel like i have officially gone completely and utterly mad with two huge burning spots on the side of my craniums

basically in short, this is why katt typically leaves her brain turned off

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Alright, here's a question for all of you: what is/are your favorite tv show(s) of all time? It can be live-action, anime, western animation, or whatnot. Been curious since I've been getting more into binge-watching shows lately, and have been wondering what are all of your guys' favorite shows?
I actually did a video project in Japanese on this. Here are my top 10 (no particular order):

One Piece is my favorite anime, and tied with Regular Show for my overall favorite show.

Love Hina is my second favorite anime, it was something I really got into and loved watching.

Ned's Declassified is my favorite sitcom, followed by Hannah Montana. Survivor's the reality show I like most.

Xiaolin Showdown is an underrated cartoon I loved when I was a kid. The Penguins of Madagascar also used to be my favorite show.

Total Drama and Ben 10 are franchises I've been involved with for a while, especially Ben 10 since it was a great portion of my childhood. Out of those franchises, World Tour and Ultimate Alien respectively are the series I liked the most.

D

Deleted member

FMA Brotherhood has the best cast of characters I've ever seen, with so many having their own meaningful arcs and are very likable for the most part. Story telling is at a happy medium pace (enough time to world build but not too slow to the point where it's boring), voice acting is amazing, visuals are eye-catching, music is wonderfully composed...I dare say it's the closest show to perfect that I've ever seen.
Oh I planned watching that on Netflix sometime!
Which ones do you actually watch?
Wait... :p

D

Deleted member

So speaking of the World Cup.....
Are Germany and Colombia the only teams to receive a red card in this cup?

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh yes the SMM race is back

They finally got some fun back in them
So speaking of the World Cup.....
Are Germany and Colombia the only teams to receive a red card in this cup?
hold up, Germany got a red card? I must of missed this, what did they do?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh yes the SMM race is back

They finally got some fun back in them

If I recall correctly, one of Germany's players slid on the ground and kicked out a Swedish player's legs so the Swede would fall down. The Germany player was trying to reach the ball and get it away from the Sweden player, and that's when it happened.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I did this Challenge Run of a particularly tough Challenge Battle in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I might do as many Challenge Battles as I can in this way.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If I recall correctly, one of Germany's players slid on the ground and kicked out a Swedish player's legs so the Swede would fall down. The Germany player was trying to reach the ball and get it away from the Sweden player, and that's when it happened.
oof thats a dumb thing to do. Like I know Argentina kicked someone in the face but only got a yellow card, which should of be red tbh

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
England 6-1 Panama
That's us through, Sterling is still not doing himself any favours though. You already have rags like The Sun tearing into you just because you're black, don't give them a valid reason to target you.

Senegal v Japan next. I don't know who to cheer for, both are pretty cool.

Boateng was already on a yellow too.
Though honestly he's been really poor for Germany so him missing out is better for them

oof thats a dumb thing to do. Like I know Argentina kicked someone in the face but only got a yellow card, which should of be red tbh
Refereeing has been extremely inconsistent as ever at the World Cup.

Argentina is eliminated I believe.
Nah they have to win against Nigeria and hope Iceland don't win and have a better Goal Difference or they're out

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nah, Marco Reus just got two yellow, that's why he got a red...

And Colombia just set a record for getting a red card the fastest.
Argentina is eliminated I believe.
They are only at the brink of being eliminated actually... for now at least.
I did this Challenge Run of a particularly tough Challenge Battle in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I might do as many Challenge Battles as I can in this way.

Eh, I might try this out once I go back and finish the challenges.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Samus Returns scheduled just after I'm done work on Tues...very niiice!

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Alright, here's a question for all of you: what is/are your favorite tv show(s) of all time? It can be live-action, anime, western animation, or whatnot. Been curious since I've been getting more into binge-watching shows lately, and have been wondering what are all of your guys' favorite shows?
Avatar the Last Airbender, Rurouni Kenshin, Daredevil Netflix and the first How to Train your Dragon movie.

Avatar was a overall fantastic show that was a wonderful adventure of a great cast and meaningful lessons, I owe alot to Kenshin as him and the show were very influential to me growing up (even now as the entire franchise seems controversial nowadays, Trust and Betrayal is a masterpiece). Daredevil netflix was mindblowingly brillant, and How to Train Your Dragon 1 introduced me to one of my favorite fictional universe.

Daredevil, Hiccup and Kenshin are in my top 10 favorite characters overall too.

Edit: I completely forgot about Gurren Lagann, Lilo and Stitch, Futurama, Goosebumps, The Haunting Hour, Fresh Prince and Everybody Hates Chris

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Cat Dog, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Drake and Josh- you know. The good Nick.

I ain't too fond of today's shows. Then again I'm not much of a TV series kind of dude. I prefer movies really. Like the Hobbit & LotR series, The Dark Knight trilogy, most Godzilla movies, MCU movies...

As for anime, I'm not a huge fan of that either. But Nichijou is a hilarious anime. Yu Yu Hakusho is an old one, but I liked it.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I completely forgot about SGDQ. Games list seems lackluster this time around, though.

Also, this pre-show is cringe-worthy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm mostly excited for Crash 1 and 3D Land.

D

Deleted member

This may sound stupid, but what is that SGDQ thing everyone is talking about?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
This may sound stupid, but what is that SGDQ thing everyone is talking about?
sumer games done quick

honestly its not that stupid, i myelf had to ask what it was when i first heard the abbreviation

then again, katts often doesn't get much stuf and is often an idiot...soooo....i don't know take your pick there

D

Deleted member

People speedrun games for charity and you can donate extra money to charity for it
Oh, I see.
I never got the appeal of speedruns, myself, and while I would donate money for charity I can't really do that on my own so I'll pass.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just got two SGDQ shirts from the Yetee (Doom and Final Fantasy 6). My willpower is non-existent haha

Looking forward to Doom and RE4 tonight!

Also, I played through the Octopath Traveller demo this morning, and managed to finish the first chapters for the Merchant, Scholar, and Hunter before the three hour time limit was up. It definitely sold me on that game!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh, I see.
I never got the appeal of speedruns, myself, and while I would donate money for charity I can't really do that on my own so I'll pass.
I dont really watch for the donations and more for the games personally
Just got two SGDQ shirts from the Yetee (Doom and Final Fantasy 6). My willpower is non-existent haha

Looking forward to Doom and RE4 tonight!

Also, I played through the Octopath Traveller demo this morning, and managed to finish the first chapters for the Merchant, Scholar, and Hunter before the three hour time limit was up. It definitely sold me on that game!
ayyy Octopath buddy:250:

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Actually, Argentina are still alive, almost improbably. Croatia are the only ones in that group officially qualified for the Sweet 16, whereas Nigeria and Argentina still have a shot at the second spot out of Group D. Argentina play Nigeria and Iceland play Croatia on the final matchday for Group D. All Argentina have to do is beat Nigeria. Simply put, the winner of Argentina-Nigeria joins Croatia in the Sweet 16. As it stands right now, Croatia have 6 points, Nigeria 3 and Argentina and Iceland at 1 apiece.

D

Deleted member

Only games I've speedrunned was Castlevania SotN and Sonic Generations. Both were pretty fun to do, especially with Richter in SotN as he just breaks the game with his traversal mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom