• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Couldn't get Dark Pit's theme out of my head, so I tried plucking it out on my guitar.

The conclusions I've drawn from this are that whoever did the acoustic on that track has eight hundred lightning fingers and I'm useless on guitar.

One of those is probably more true than the other.

Despite all my caffeine posturing, I usually don't either. I'm too lazy to sort out the coffeepot that frequently, much less make coffee worth drinking.

This is usually my poison instead:

View attachment 149226

Fast, effective, reasonably cheap, tastes tolerable.

Don't know how highly I'd recommend it - heard plenty about the taste, I think I'm just blind to it at this point - but it works for me.
Y'know what I do to flavour my water?

Add slices of real fruit.

Lemon
Orange
Watermelon
Cucumber

whatever works...

I also prefer tea over coffee to begin with...actually have been drinking Lemon Ginger Tea lately, it's not bad. So long as you don't put too much lemon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I usually drink tea during breakefest, but I also drink coffee if I manage to finish my breakfest before 7:15 AM, which is when I go to the bus station and wait for my bus to arrive.
I won't have to worry about that for some time though.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ayyy I found that gif I wanted!

she mad...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
To be honest, I just try avoid consuming anything that would substantially alter my mental/physical state. Like I don't drink alcohol so I don't get drunk, I don't drink coffee because it could make me hyper and it might just make me an even worse sleeper, I don't smoke for obvious reasons (also I've developed asthma over the past few years so it really wouldn't help me), and I don't take any drugs because I feel like they're basically "fake happiness" and they're illegal over here anyway. And as a result, very expensive.

Only exceptions are taking medicine when I'm sick. And I sometimes have to take prescribed steroids for my asthma.
That's a fair point and I respect it. Sunlight is by far the most responsible for my sleep deprivation personally, but mid-morning Mio doesn't help.

Personally limit my alcohol intake for a similar reason (I've experienced being drunk, thankfully in safe conditions, but I feel no great urge to revisit any further loss of mental faculty than I've presently got) and my gf limits her caffeine intake for the same reasons you do.

Caffeine's a bit of a survival mechanism for me at this point, with my shift. I can operate without it if I'm diligent enough about my sleep schedule, but as I'm usually not, I rarely do, so I'm stuck on the stuff for now.

Y'know what I do to flavour my water?

Add slices of real fruit.

Lemon
Orange
Watermelon
Cucumber

whatever works...

I also prefer tea over coffee to begin with...actually have been drinking Lemon Ginger Tea lately, it's not bad. So long as you don't put too much lemon.
For mostly the same reason I can't be arsed to make proper coffee, I can't be arsed to make proper infusions.

It's less flavoring my water at this point so much as injecting it with caffeine that happens to have taste as a rider; the one flavor you see without caffeine there is more for anyone else who stops in.

Drink lots of water, but mostly just drink it plain. Thankfully the tap water around here is really, really, really good.

I'll give you tea, though. Tea's good. Fond of half a dozen kinds. Never had lemon ginger though, I'll have to try that sometime.

Speaking of tea, I really want some but I just drank coffee and I dont wanna double down on acid

But I reaaaly want some tea
Same, now that I've caught up some more.

Probably too late in the morning for anything caffeinated but I think I've still got some acai blueberry stuff around here somewhere.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be cool to get music from ither third party series in Smash.

Like ****ing Bomberman and Mystical Ninjas music would be ****ing cool.

D

Deleted member

I'm writing down my ideas for a Smash game, and I'm rebranding some of the mode categories on the menu.
Can anyone think of a better name for "games and more"? Because that's a ****ty name.

D

Deleted member

"****ty modes you won't care about"

:troll:
For one, that's an extremely inaccurate statement since I personally care about single player modes more than regular battles.
Two, and this is something I've been wanting to tell you for a while - adding trollfaces to your post does not make it funny.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For one, that's an extremely inaccurate statement since I personally care about single player modes more than regular battles.
Two, and this is something I've been wanting to tell you for a while - adding trollfaces to your post does not make it funny.
It was funny though

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, who set a Sonic composer loose on Bomb Rush Blush?!

Because whoever was even remotely involved in this, I LOVE YOU.

HOLY CALAMARI that melody and this guys sound go together like pepperonis on pizza.

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html

Anyone who has not already, GO MY CHILDREN.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I hope she avenges Mario. I still can't get over his untimely death.
It was revenge for everytime he betrays his trusty steed...he had it coming.

Megaman was just collateral...:p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh right, single-player's there.

Been ****ing around with PM lately, so I forgot and thought it was in a "Solo" section like in Brawl :lol:

Not trying to make them funny when adding trollfaces, but just making it more obvious that I'm ****posting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Same, now that I've caught up some more.

Probably too late in the morning for anything caffeinated but I think I've still got some acai blueberry stuff around here somewhere
I have a MAJOR caffine addiction so I drink only coffee and tea sometimes
I do drink water but when Im craving caffeine, I go to coffee and tea

thankfully,l arm and hammer toothpaste neutralized acid

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm writing down my ideas for a Smash game, and I'm rebranding some of the mode categories on the menu.
Can anyone think of a better name for "games and more"? Because that's a ****ty name.
I guess they could call it "The Arcade" since most single-player modes in Smash are kind of like Arcade games in a way.

--------

Would y'all believe me if I said this is the first time my Clair hit max SP?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I disagree, but I'm just saying that because he uses a trollface every time he makes a joke, which sometimes kind of annoys me.
Shiny exists.

I need to make it as obvious as possible for him to not take every single thing I say seriously.

Worst part is that, despite this, he takes my posts seriously 95% of the time.

D

Deleted member

Shiny exists.
Are you trying to put me down? Because I do not do that all of the time. I say I would make a troll face 1/5 of the time when I make a joke post or even less.
If anything, you do it more.

I still love you though.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Are you trying to put me down? Because I do not do that all of the time. I say I would make a troll face 1/5 of the time when I make a joke post or even less.
If anything, you do it more.

I still love you though.
You say it like trollfaces are my only joke indicators, which isn't true at all.

I use :p and :V a lot too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Oh right, single-player's there.

Been ****ing around with PM lately, so I forgot and thought it was in a "Solo" section like in Brawl :lol:
That name doesn't fit it anymore considering some of these modes are now playable in single player.
Not trying to make them funny when adding trollfaces, but just making it more obvious that I'm ****posting.
Shiny exists.

I need to make it as obvious as possible for him to not take every single thing I say seriously.

Worst part is that, despite this, he takes my posts seriously 95% of the time.
I was going to say that being subtle about your ****posts make them funnier, but that is actually a pretty good point. Carry on then.
I guess they could call it "The Arcade" since most single-player modes in Smash are kind of like Arcade games in a way.
I guess that could work, but I find it kinda generic.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
This thread never made me watch a velociraptor sucking a **** and for that I'm grateful
We can change if you want. :v

thats pretty true lol
Pretty much.

so in other news, i've been getting an itch to go back to rimworld journys using this group again to try and survive a tribal victory

praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @ShinyLegendary Opossum Opossum

do the six of ya wanna try round 2 on rimworld and hope we don't get screwed over by horrible rng?

EDIT: holy **** everyone i tagged is premium, that line of blue astonished me honestly lol
Sure I'm down.

And seems your sending in a Premium Team this time.

D

Deleted member

Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom