• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So streaks are automatic EXP buffs and not coins to be claimed at Judd noe, correct?
:061:
Automatic EXP buffs everytime it ranks up (aka everytime you see "Freshness Bonus" in the results)

Each rank up can only be done once, which is important here since your "streak" lowers when losing, but doesn't completely end.

So really, it's more of a skill meter than a streak meter, which is further shown by the fact that each weapon has its own individual meter for this stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what? I am a sad person.

I liked Waluigi, and his fans are ruining my liking for him a little bit.
Waluigi's fans are making me sad. :(

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And here it is! The new summer banner in Fire Emblem Heroes!

Innes, Tana, Noire, and Cordelia are the featured units.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
You know what? I am a sad person.

I liked Waluigi, and his fans are ruining my liking for him a little bit.
Waluigi's fans are making me sad. :(
I've learned not to let how other fans of a character affect my view of a character these day. I'll still love Waluigi for his wackiness in the mario spinoff games. Though honestly when it comes to the games he's playable I do prefer playing as other characters more like Yoshi or the Kongs.

D

Deleted member

Hey... Innes is voiced by Xander Mobus, the Smash 4 narrator's voice!
Also Tana looks nice.... :)

Splatoon 2 is really good. No surprise there.

Excited to play more than just splattershot soon. I need to use the Brella and splatling.

Fun story, on the roll out, me and an enemy met each other but were both out of range. Neither of us moved for a solid 15 seconds, waiting for the other to flinch. He moved first but we both died :p
:061

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Excited to play more than just splattershot soon. I need to use the Brella and splatling.

Fun story, on the roll out, me and an enemy met each other but were both out of range. Neither of us moved for a solid 15 seconds, waiting for the other to flinch. He moved first but we both died :p
LOL

Also, totally unbiased opinion, but... try Dualies too :p

D

Deleted member

Zeb, fix your post and include the sweet :061: in your post.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

-"Innes, how and why a stick with a flag works like an axe?"
-"Because **** Ephraim"

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

The N Zapper is pretty good.

D

Deleted member

Guys... I am worried tonight.
It is summer vacation, but this could be really bad. I do not want this disease. I really hope I do not get it.
I've learned not to let how other fans of a character affect my view of a character these day. I'll still love Waluigi for his wackiness in the mario spinoff games. Though honestly when it comes to the games he's playable I do prefer playing as other characters more like Yoshi or the Kongs.
Waluigi has always been a "joke" character to me. I like him.
I do not mind if he is an AT or a fighter.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Infantry Rush is a great buff for Infantry. It's practically an Drive Heavy Blade. It's pretty dang great with Infantry Bladetomes and Buffers like Marth and Corrin. Something I'm curious about is if Infantry Rush can be given to non-Infantry, since the skill doesn't affect the user.

And you will never convince me that ATK/SPD Push is not broken. Like good lord.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The new Darkest Dungeon DLC came out today. Time for me to dive back into the madness :4diddy:
Also it's on Switch too but I'm not gonna tell you what games to buy

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Infantry Rush is a great buff for Infantry. It's practically an Drive Heavy Blade. It's pretty dang great with Infantry Bladetomes and Buffers like Marth and Corrin. Something I'm curious about is if Infantry Rush can be given to non-Infantry, since the skill doesn't affect the user.

Hey do you want Celica's Tome as a Skill? Well here you go.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Best part of the new banner? Tana's A Skill.

It completely powercreeps Ragnarok's special effect.

Refine is imminent...which means Celica banner. Hopefully. Maybe.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
It's the same music that plays during the battles in that Fire Emblem Awakening Beach DLC map.
Actually haven't played the DLC maps in any of the 3DS fire emblem games surprisingly. Besides the other Fates route, but that doesn't really count. Just never felt the urge to want to play them for some reason.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm a little bit excited to see how the custom stage builder will be like in SmUsh...

I wonder of it'll be a combination of Brawl's blocks and Sm4sh's drawing mechanics. Hopefully more customization options for the stage builder as well, perhaps some series themed skins based off of various games.

LOL

Also, totally unbiased opinion, but... try Dualies too :p
Im sure I will. Dual wielding is cool . . .im sure ill wind up killing myself with the dash a bucnh tho :p
The N Zapper is pretty good.
I used the N Zap for pretty much every splat zone game on Splatoon 1. I know how crazy that weapon can be. . .and im sure i'll try it again. (I hope there is still a set with sprinkler on it)

That motehr****er just killed a guy with a flag. And I dont mean "lance but with a flag on it" I mean HE JUST MURDERED SOMEONE BY SLASHING THEM WITH CLOTH

Innes what the ****

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was messing around with that Y'shtola model and man, these Dissidia NT models are so fun to play with.

Nothing too refined here but I figured out a lot of the intricacies of the model. I also used a different kind of render scene that can render decent looking renders at 4K really fast. And then I sharpened the image further in Photoshop.

I'd have played with it more but I'm really tired now, I'll come back to it some other time, maybe prep it for animation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That motehr****er just killed a guy with a flag. And I dont mean "lance but with a flag on it" I mean HE JUST MURDERED SOMEONE BY SLASHING THEM WITH CLOTH

Innes what the ****
Innes may be from Frelia, but evidently everyone else is from Frail-ia.

Chrono.

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Toon Zelda were a Zelda echo fighter.
She was seemingly almost in Brawl so you may be on to something here.
I was messing around with that Y'shtola model and man, these Dissidia NT models are so fun to play with.

Nothing too refined here but I figured out a lot of the intricacies of the model. I also used a different kind of render scene that can render decent looking renders at 4K really fast. And then I sharpened the image further in Photoshop.

I'd have played with it more but I'm really tired now, I'll come back to it some other time, maybe prep it for animation.

Both Nia and Y'Shtola are cat girls.

Starting to see the pattern here.

D

Deleted member

Eh, none of them have must-have skills for me tbh. Infantry Rush is nice but I already have a Tactics team.

Doibt it, IP doesn't affect the user but can only be inherited by Infantry units
Best part of the new banner? Tana's A Skill.

It completely powercreeps Ragnarok's special effect.

Refine is imminent...which means Celica banner. Hopefully. Maybe.
You: "Celica got powercrept"
Me, an intellectual: "Atk/Spd Push 3 Celica new meta"

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She was seemingly almost in Brawl so you may be on to something here.

Both Nia and Y'Shtola are cat girls.

Starting to see the pattern here.
Cat girls with British accents of some kind and a unique dialect to be specific. And both are healers/magic-based attackers.

I may be developing an oddly specific preference. :lol:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_peeking_trying_to_sleep.png
Woof.

G'mornin.

Caffeine time.

so in other news, i've been getting an itch to go back to rimworld journys using this group again to try and survive a tribal victory

praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @Cure_Lily redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @ShinyLegendary Opossum Opossum

do the six of ya wanna try round 2 on rimworld and hope we don't get screwed over by horrible rng?

EDIT: holy **** everyone i tagged is premium, that line of blue astonished me honestly lol
Sure thing, jump me in.

Cat girls with British accents of some kind and a unique dialect to be specific. And both are healers/magic-based attackers.

I may be developing an oddly specific preference. :lol:
Just sounds like good taste to me so far.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hey do you want Celica's Tome as a Skill? Well here you go.
-Celica can now get +10 ATK AND SPD when she attacks at 100%. How is that even fine? And Fallen Celica has Beloved Zofia, which allows her to get up to +9 ATK/SPD with ATK/SPD Push.
-Not only that, but WE HAVE FRICKIN' ARVIS! WITH A HEAL EVERY TURN SKILL! +5 ATK & SPD every turn plz.
-Healers are dime a dozen with their recent boost and Physic+ is a popular Healer skill. And that's not even counting Ardent Sacrifice.
-Not only that, but considering Healers CAN get the Bond skills, just how dangerous will Healers become if they can get ATK/SPD Push? Razzle Dazzle with +5 ATK/SPD anyone? With Live to Serve Seal?
-ATK/SPD Push is also great for Alm, as it gives him more ATK for his Refinement and it gives him more SPD to allow him to Windsweep enemies easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom