• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I don't think I've even put 200 hours into a game that isn't Smash. And I don't even know how much I've played it.
Brb gonna check out my Pokemon games

Pokemon Emerald: 259:34
Pokemon Colosseum: 96:38 and 30:37 (two separate games)
Pokemon XD: 316:47 and 50:50 (two separate games)
Pokemon Diamond: 193:36
Pokemon X: 99:39
Pretty sure I spent over 150 hours with Path of Radiance and another 100+ with Radiant Dawn
HUNDREDS of hours in Melee and Brawl

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's honestly kind of strange to think that I have less free time* than a decent amount of people here, considering I'm one of the youngest people in this thread. I suppose I do prioritize school over playing video games, and as a result I tend to get very good grades, so that means I'm at least doing something right.

*During the school year. I do have a bit more free time during the summer and on weekends though.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
It's honestly kind of strange to think that I have less free time* than a decent amount of people here, considering I'm one of the youngest people in this thread. I suppose I do prioritize school over playing video games, and as a result I tend to get very good grades, so that means I'm at least doing something right.

*During the school year. I do have a bit more free time during the summer and on weekends though.
You should work up your charm and guts bro. It should be at level 5 by the time you get to college level :troll:

I really need to start playing Splatoon 2.

I only played the singleplayer. . .I am doing exactly what I said I wouldnt do after I did for Splatoon 1.

. . .Well hopefulyl this means I can hit S rank again if I repeat everything
:061:

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile I'm over here reading this thread during downtime at work.
You're a better man than I.
I really need to start playing Splatoon 2.

I only played the singleplayer. . .I am doing exactly what I said I wouldnt do after I did for Splatoon 1.

. . .Well hopefulyl this means I can hit S rank again if I repeat everything
:061:
I haven't played Splatoon's multiplayer since launch. I finished Octo expansion a couple days ago and stopped playing again immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sorry if I'm dragging you all down, a bit out of multiplayer practice. Here, I'll swap to something that's not a Brella. . .

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Half my team quit holy hell I can't take on everyone on this forum at once by myself LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man it sure is great when you can’t shoot through teammates and pOKECHU WON’T STOP STANDING IN FRONT OF ME

Chrono.

I don't have Splatoon 2, after the first game barely worked online for me and the online testfire for 2 did the same. I thought it'd be better to skip this one.

Octo Expansion looks tempting though.

D

Deleted member

So alright, to start a discussion: You can now shoot the last thing you bought out of your index finger, what will you do this power?
Infinite McDonald's hash browns would probably be pretty awesome for the 1st hour before I get sick of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom