• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Speaking of music of the new Smash, I just discovered the music section and there was a great surprise there

I love Street Fighter music, and now that Ryu is making it to the base roster, I'm hoping we can get more Street Fighter remixes. Because we NEED Guile's theme in Smash. Seriously, I'm cancelling my preorder if Guile's theme is absent this time around, it would be perfect for Smash! (After all, it does go with everything)
That Violin is great.

Chrono.

Speaking of music of the new Smash, I just discovered the music section and there was a great surprise there

I love Street Fighter music, and now that Ryu is making it to the base roster, I'm hoping we can get more Street Fighter remixes. Because we NEED Guile's theme in Smash. Seriously, I'm cancelling my preorder if Guile's theme is absent this time around, it would be perfect for Smash! (After all, it does go with everything)
Jazzy NYC or riot.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I haven't played the first chapter of everyone's stories in Octopath Traveler, but I like what I've played of it. I've only played through the stories of Tressa, Olberic, Primrose, and Alfyn so far. Of those, I think my favorite of them is Olberic so far.

Who was your first 5 star, everybody?
Mine was Elise, and she still sees lots of use, mostly thanks to Wrathful staff and healer buffs. I was lucky enough to get a Genny back when she was first introduced, and was the first 5 star hero I foddered off to another. Having both Wrathful and Dazzling Staff on the best healer in the game currently is fun. Soon I'll have the live to serve seal at level 3 and oh boy. There will be plenty of destruction.
My first one was Lucina. Currently I have her at +2, but I hardly ever use her.

As for who all of my five stars are:

Hector
Effie +1
Black Knight
Winter Robin
Alm
Gray
Seliph +1
Roy
Eirika
Joshua +1
Marisa
Ike
L!Ike
Lucina +2
Masked "Marth"
Ryoma
Arden
Eldigan
B!Roy
Xander
Celica
Sanaki
Bride Tharja
Sharena
Fjorm
Lukas
Ephiraim +2
Azura
Shiro
Finn
Clair
Nowi +1
Delthea
Saias
Performing!Shigure
Groom Marth
Titania
Gerome
L!Lyn +1
Boey
Nino
Valentines Lilina
Jeorge
Faye +1
Rebecca
Bride Cordelia
New Years Corrin
Possessed!Takumi
Jaffar
Kagero
Genny
Sakura
Arvis
Camus
Raven +2
B!Ike
Elise
Exalted Chrom
Reinhardt +1
Caeda
Valter
Cordelia +1
Bride Ninian
F!Morgan
Michalis
Zelgius
Valentines Eliwood
Valentines Hector

So about 68, not counting merges and units I've foddered (I'm not even sure I know how many I've foddered). Not sure if that's a low amount or somewhere in the middle.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Yoko Shimomura continues to remind my why she's my favorite composer period.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Yoko Shimomura is the best

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why is there a ****ing level4 on my team? How is that fair when I have a levek 4 and there’s 3 players level 70+ on the other team?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I interrupt the current discussion to bring you something that you all need to see.

And on that, my mission is done, see ya!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's good to have her back.

I couldn't resist doing this.

IMG_20180618_165128.jpg

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So, Shiny: how did your finals go if you've managed to do them already? If they haven't started, you really should be studying for them.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
maaaaaan i tried playing forknife and it wasn't fun at all, the menus were a mess and I didn't even know what to do at all

Splatoon 2 is still the online game Queen for Switch

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You have a switch?
YEEEEEEEEET

I got it on launch last year, it's AMAZING

I LOVE Spla2n and MK8D, when they first came out I was like their slave

Though I feel bad about those two being my favorite because I already have a backlog of games :')

You have a Switch????

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why do peope even call it forknife, where did that meme come from?
I called it that as a joke and now multiple people started to also. lol

YEEEEEEEEET

I got it on launch last year, it's AMAZING

I LOVE Spla2n and MK8D, when they first came out I was like their slave

Though I feel bad about those two being my favorite because I already have a backlog of games :')

You have a Switch????
Yessum. My switch code is < way under my avy.

Add me!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I called it that as a joke and now multiple people started to also. lol

Yessum. My switch code is < way under my avy.

Add me!
o wow we can add switch codes to our profile? I never knew that, I'm dumb!

I'm gonna put my code in my profile, but @ anyone else who has a switch, add me!! I'm 7547-3301-4325!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
o wow we can add switch codes to our profile? I never knew that, I'm dumb!

I'm gonna put my code in my profile, but @ anyone else who has a switch, add me!! I'm 7547-3301-4325!
250 hours in Splatoon 2... 215 hours in Mario Kart 8. Jesus Christ. How do you people have the time to do that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom