• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They still exsist?
Uh huh, they've been inactive for a long time for some reason. I think Omni had a hand injury or something IDK.

In any case i'm just happy they're coming back. They mentioned back in August that they had like 3 or maybe even more Smashified characters to be unveiled back in October so we'll finally get to see them.

D

Deleted member

Seeing as how theme is such an big thing to most people I'm glad I didn't go through my initial idea of making an Etrian Odyssey one. Now that'd be sad.
Too bad for all of you because it'd be ****ing great having FOEs as the mafia

Seeing as how theme is such an big thing to most people I'm glad I didn't go through my initial idea of making an Etrian Odyssey one. Now that'd be sad.
Too bad for all of you because it'd be ****ing great having FOEs as the mafia
So raquna would be the jailer right?

How would we draw a map without a touchscreen? :troll:

I would die night 2 because all of my save data was deleted
:061:

Last edited:

Chrono.

I've been getting nothing but 5min+ ads on Youtube and I'm sick of it.

This is so unintuitive to anyone who watches Youtube on TV.

D

Deleted member

So raquna would be the jailer right?

How would we draw a map without a touchscreen? :troll:

I would die night 2 because all of my save data was deleted
Nah, Raquna was going to be Doctor+Commuter.
One Night she'd protect someone, the other she'd get drunk in a bar and become untargtable.
She would also come up as Canadian on an alignment check.

D

Deleted member

Me: All A's..... sees a B+
Triggered, but it will turn to an A eventually.
If anyone is curious of my profile picture, I did not base it off Swamp.
I've been getting nothing but 5min+ ads on Youtube and I'm sick of it.

This is so unintuitive to anyone who watches Youtube on TV.
There is a skip option..... right? You have to wait thirty minutes though.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah, Raquna was going to be Doctor+Commuter.
One Night she'd protect someone, the other she'd get drunk in a bar and become untargtable.
She would also come up as Canadian on an alignment check.
I don’t get the Canadian part.

D

Deleted member

Me, watching episode 1 of Fate/Extra Last Encore: "I understand **** but I believe episode 2 will clear things up"
Me, watching episode 2: "Maybe on episode 3"
Raquna is royalty in Etrian Odyssey's equivalent of Canada (it's called Ontario lol).

No, I do not know why
Ontario will never fall, only rise to greater power.
Resistence is futile, for it possess power being human comprehension.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ontario will never fall, only rise to greater power.
Resistence is futile, for it possess power being human comprehension.
But with power comes cost, for Ontario's case, the cost is being gullible and stupid. "Fool me thrice, I'm from Ontario."

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner is Bandanna Dee, proving that he is the undefeated champion as far as Kirby reps. Galacta Knight was at least halfway there at least. While both Ado and Magolor were last, with the former ahead of the latter.

Next up we have more Kirby coming through. Your choices are Queen Sectonia, Bonkers, Susie Hartmann, and Dark Matter (we all know which form works the most).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And begin.

D

Deleted member

Only tomorrow until Witch Time x2!

Hopefully I play much better than my Wii U days (I got a bunch of low ranks back then)
Probably not on your first playthrough, but if you go ahead and replay the chapters in both games (and in harder difficulties) and keep in mind you should avoid getting hit, and perform combos in a fast, timely manner, you should be good. Get all the techniques from The Gates of Hell too. Also, don't use items as the first Bayonetta punishes you by dropping the rank by the end of the Chapter. Bayonetta 2 doesn't, but I went ahead and didn't anyways.

I got about 6 Pure Platinum awards and Platinum on the rest in the first Bayonetta in Normal, while I got Pure Platinum in all of Bayonetta 2's 3rd Climax (renamed to "Hard" in the Switch version) and Infinite Climax (basically Very Hard), all of them on Wii U of course.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently there were issues in heroes for the music in the shadow dragon map and they are trying to fix it.

Apology orbs please IS.... I really need those V-Day heroes

D

Deleted member

I finally got her.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Congratulations man! I heard Kos-Mos is considered the best rare blade, IDK.
That gave me an opportunity to follow your Twitter account. :p

D

Deleted member

Congratulations man! I heard Kos-Mos is considered the best rare blade, IDK.
That gave me an opportunity to follow your Twitter account. :p
I mean, it's not like a link to my Twitter page is on my signature or anything like that. That would be crazy...

D

Deleted member

He can still like all our tweets.
Be happy that I did not like all of your tweets. I only do that in SmashBoards.
It's no big deal. No need to be sorry.
Oh, I did overreact on that statement.
He can't like tweets if you don't make tweets.

Roll safe.
Hey, no need to fear. Not going to like a lot of posts in Twitter. I get the joke though.
DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!
Do not worry, I will not do the ideas in my mind.

D

Deleted member

L'Arachel looks... small
Compensation Orbs when
Apparently there were issues in heroes for the music in the shadow dragon map and they are trying to fix it.

Apology orbs please IS.... I really need those V-Day heroes
More like compensation Hectors.
Seriously, Green stones are suspiciously more rare than usual for me.

D

Deleted member

You all like my new avatar? :)

I told Nairo to check me out in SmashBoards ( I subscribed to him two months in a row in Twitch ). When the subscriber battle comes I will battle him. If he actually does check me out ( in NintendoZone 6 ) than that would be pretty... funny... IDK. :laugh:
Why did I say that?

D

Deleted member

Is Snapchat going to be more popular than Twitter in the future? Snapchat already has more user activity than Twitter per day, but not more users in general.
Was going to wait til tomorrow for this avatar but couldn't wait any longer.
That is a nice avatar, the rose makes it better. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
L'Arachel looks... small

Compensation Orbs when

More like compensation Hectors.
Seriously, Green stones are suspiciously more rare than usual for me.
Green stones are always rare. Mostly because of how little non-Seasonal Greens there are compared to other non-Seasonal colors. I mean, the last non-seasonal Axe user was Dorcas, the last non-seasonal/Legendary G.Tome user was Rhajat and the last non-Seasonal Green unit in general was Myrrh. Meanwhile, each month, there are 2 or more Reds or Blues a month.
I would say the only color just as rare as Green nowadays is Colorless, but mostly because of how abysmal their release dates with non-Seasonals are. I mean, Sothe is the last non-Seasonal Colorless recently added to the pool and before him, Brave Lyn, who was added 4 months before Sothe. And between the two of them, you have Seasonals of Olivia, Jakob, Sakura and Takumi.
Meanwhile, at least Green in general is still getting at least 1 Green per month, as Myrrh was 1 month after Rhajat who was 1 month after Dorcas.

D

Deleted member

Green stones are always rare. Mostly because of how little non-Seasonal Greens there are compared to other non-Seasonal colors. I mean, the last non-seasonal Axe user was Dorcas, the last non-seasonal/Legendary G.Tome user was Rhajat and the last non-Seasonal Green unit in general was Myrrh. Meanwhile, each month, there are 2 or more Reds or Blues a month.
I would say the only color just as rare as Green nowadays is Colorless, but mostly because of how abysmal their release dates with non-Seasonals are. I mean, Sothe is the last non-Seasonal Colorless recently added to the pool and before him, Brave Lyn, who was added 4 months before Sothe. And between the two of them, you have Seasonals of Olivia, Jakob, Sakura and Takumi.
Meanwhile, at least Green in general is still getting at least 1 Green per month, as Myrrh was 1 month after Rhajat who was 1 month after Dorcas.
I think I got, like, 5 total summoning sessions in the SS banner without any Greens and I spent a ****ton of Orbs on that(and only got an Eirika by accident).
Meanwhile, half my summoning sessions so far have been Greenless

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D