• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This is what I mean when I say the passage of time isn't clear enough
Fire Emblem 4 - Seisen no Keifu (J)008.png

YOU TWO JUST MET, ALL YOU DID TOGETHER WAS SILENCE A SIEGE TOME ******
Sigurd and Deirdre are literally two horny teenagers who have never been in a relationship before.

Ch.1 thoughts:
-This chapter is Axetown 2: Electric Boogaloo, and I thought FE6 had it bad
-I actually like Ayra's character, she's only siding with the Sigurd Crusaders because of Verdane and she leaves it very clear she's not going to stay with the kingdom who's at war with hers for long. Compared to other FEs where characters betray their own country without a second thought, it's a nice change of pace(I'm looking at you Kaze/Silas).
-Speaking of unconventional characters, Dew is another one I like. Like, every other Thief I can think of is the "Noble Thief" kind, Dew is just a straight up thief, no sugarcoating. Only other characters that are like him that I can think of is Shura. I wonder if I can turn him into Divine Dew though, I'm in need of some...
-Jamke was obviously a recruitable one but much like Ayra, he isn't all willy-nilly with joining you. I prefer his combination of Killer Bow+Pursuit tho.
-Brave Axe came in late but oh boy, Lex might jump a few tiers with it.
-Silver Sword is still the best unit
-Silence has no accuracy check so it's ****ing broken. Deirdre also comes with Aura which is a 20 ****ING MIGHT Tome. #DeirdreWasRobbed
-I hope I don't ever have to deal with something as obnoxious as slowly crossing the Spirit Forest.
-Finn just straight up got free stat boosts what the hell
-Eldigan is cool

Most important thing I took from this chapter? I now finally understand why some people say Lachesis's FEH art is terrible. Good god this is just as bad as Awakening Celica
Something curious I want to ask. How many of you have a Twitter account? As someone who doesn't have one and isn't really interested in having one, I'm just curious at how many people here do have one, how much they post from it and if anyone who doesn't have one is interested in having one at some point.
I have an account but I barely use it, though I know some other users in here use it quite a lot

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Something curious I want to ask. How many of you have a Twitter account? As someone who doesn't have one and isn't really interested in having one, I'm just curious at how many people here do have one, how much they post from it and if anyone who doesn't have one is interested in having one at some point.
I have a twitter account. Normally I just do a bunch of re-tweets from some of my favorite celebrities, sports franchises, etc.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I do. Its like 90% retweets and 10% posts from me.

But I like it. Your feed can be anything you want it to be.

Wish I had more followers that actively responded to me though XD. tweets with other people are the best part.
aka having your tweets get likes retweets and comments

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have one. I'm super active there.

D

Deleted member

~Wondering how Leonardo Da Vinci would draw Pyra and Mythra together. Am I too curious?
For the last time, the reason why I wanted to see that scene was because chocolate giving is nice, not because of the feet. Silly users.
@Mythra I have drawn you, as you requested. :p

Also Hi people.
Hi! How is it going!
My draw requests are stupid, but can I request one?
I have no waifu if you all are curious. NONE.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And now the real fun begins with this first Kirby poll. Your picks are between Bandana Dee, Galacta Knight, Adeleine, and Magolor.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Dee's arguably got this easily.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I think for a *quick* joke I'll try the Bayonetta games with the GameCube controller.

But of course no game will EVER replace muh baybee the Pro Controller.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I used to have a Twitter account back in 2011 just to connect with my high school friends and stuff, but I've never actually used it to tweet something.

I deactivated my Twitter (and instagram) account back somewhere last year after deciding that having an account I don't use is pointless. Social media wise I care about my LinkedIn a lot more than the two that I deleted my accounts from.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I have one, but I forgot the account name and e-mail of it, so I can't log in anymore. That shows how often I used it, a.k.a. never.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
upload_2018-2-15_14-0-47.png

I have new fluffalo.

Bought one egg, got twins.

I have one, but for all intents and purposes I may as well not.

All I really do with it these days is vote in Aussie's polls.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
~Wondering how Leonardo Da Vinci would draw Pyra and Mythra together. Am I too curious?
For the last time, the reason why I wanted to see that scene was because chocolate giving is nice, not because of the feet. Silly users.

Hi! How is it going!
My draw requests are stupid, but can I request one?
I have no waifu if you all are curious. NONE.
Sure, go ahead.

And I'm well. Work takes up 9 hours, sleep another 7 and Twitter, drawing and Discord the rest :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have one I forgot about that was for miitomo that I use for switch screenshots now

D

Deleted member

Ivander

Smash Legend
Most important thing I took from this chapter? I now finally understand why some people say Lachesis's FEH art is terrible. Good god this is just as bad as Awakening Celica
I think the artist was chosen for Lachesis because of her age(She's 15 in Genealogy) and because of her original art.
As you can see, her original art is actually not that much different from her Heroes art, especially when it comes to the eyes. It also does not help that she has a FECipher artist that also portrays her as cutesy and young.
So I would say that her designs in both Cipher and Heroes is also likely a choice on IS' part. So it would not surprise me a bit if Lachesis looks "young" in a Genealogy remake. And considering the changes they did to some of the FE2 cast...
FE2 Valbar

FE2 Clair

FE2 Boey

FE2 Deen

FE2 Sonya

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have one.

99% of my activity is just posting my Splatoon 2 lobby art series. Technically makes it active daily, though. Teeeechnically.

Chrono.

Secret of Mana remake is apparently a little underwhelming and doesn't exactly fix the original's shortcomings.
I have... Several.

My main acc (currently deactivated for reasons, will come back eventually), my side acc for a smaller timeline (it's where I'm at right now and anyone's free to follow but there's a 90% chance I don't follow back), my private acc (it's for venting, I'm barely there) and finally, my archive acc (aka my old main, I abandoned during the whole shadowbanning situation as a means to avoid it but it turned out that wouldn't help at all, I keep it around to go back to old posts and old convos with friends I found funny.)

I took a break from Twitter last new years and recently came back but only in my small side acc, I post there semi regularly now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The plot thickens...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Your saying that I have a waifu because of that denial thing? Wrong.
I'm not saying anything.

I have one.

99% of my activity is just posting my Splatoon 2 lobby art series. Technically makes it active daily, though. Teeeechnically.
Keeping it alive through creative acts sounds good by me.

Beats...minute by minute life updates or something.

The plot thickens...
Or vague-ass **** like that. Beats vague-ass **** like that.

****'s sake, I'm gonna get a drink soon and tweet that **** too.

avi_presenting_salt.png

I should really put this down.

D

Deleted member

Everyone in this thread are FE experts except for a select few and me, I promise.
Secret of Mana remake is apparently a little underwhelming and doesn't exactly fix the original's shortcomings.

I have... Several.

My main acc (currently deactivated for reasons, will come back eventually), my side acc for a smaller timeline (it's where I'm at right now and anyone's free to follow but there's a 90% chance I don't follow back), my private acc (it's for venting, I'm barely there) and finally, my archive acc (aka my old main, I abandoned during the whole shadowbanning situation as a means to avoid it but it turned out that wouldn't help at all, I keep it around to go back to old posts and old convos with friends I found funny.)

I took a break from Twitter last new years and recently came back but only in my small side acc, I post there semi regularly now.
Can I follow you? Show me a valid link to your account.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Does someone who gets pranked receive any kind of benefit? Or just the pink name?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey FalKoopa FalKoopa , just curious, if you have still some places for a request. Do you think you can do a drawning of one my character? This one?
The Red Titan Color.jpg

If you can't, that's fine. But if you do, thank you in advance. :)

And good to see you too. ;)

D

Deleted member

thank you m8

Prank giveaway. First one to quote this post receives a prank from me
I know this is a first quote, but I just want to mention this.
You are not allowed to prank anyone premium, moderators ( administrators, writing staff, rankings staff ) etc. You can prank Back roomers though. You can only prank two a month if you did not read the rules.
Have fun pranking! Pranking is fun, especially when there is a funny or annoying user you want to do it to. I chose an annoying user last month in the Competitive Analysis V4 Thread once, and it was nice seeing him have a "Pranked!" logo on his custom title. Still has it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom