• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythra Mythra
spoiler tag just in case but.
So.....now that the Xenoblade 2 DLC spoiled Malos's idendity as a Aegis along others things.

Does that mean I can finally use Malos fanart with him using the black monado?
I didnt even notice that they spoiled something so huge. ZZZ

So. . .site is less broken and i've calmed down. Opinion times!
  • Daemon X Machina looks awesomeeeeeeeeee. After XCX I really wanted a game that made mechs feel fast and light and not giant beasts. And this looks like just that. High hopes.
  • XC2 DLC is about what we expected, but it's still pretty cool. Intersting that the level differences are very high. From level 4 to 35 are shown. WOudlnt expect like 4 chapters of length, but it won't just be a story hallway I imagine. Will buy
  • No interest in pokemon let's go. Free mew is funny to me.
  • New mario party seems neat. Playable bowser and goomba! And DK and a shy guy! . .shame I dont like Mario party since I have no friends
  • HOLY **** FE 16!!!! Alright I lvoe this one. Looks like we have weapon durability back, so im expecting this to be a "return to roots" kind of game. And boy do I love it. Axes, swords, lances oh my. Three houses makes me worry for 3 versions (if there is more than one om not buying, sorry) but if not i'll be super hyped
    • One small detail. . .I love the little armies you bring with you. One of my biggest disappointments with FE for YEARS is that these are armies fighting but it always looks like small skirmishes of 30 people. Now it's going to look like a few hundred. THIS IS SO COOL TO ME. IT'S WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED. We actually have an army with us this time. Hell yeah!
  • Definitely downloading Fortnite. Need to try that game out. That's a big pickup for switch. Crossplay is good too
  • Indies and 3rd parties exist. Wasnt too interested in any of them, but DBF is cool. Shame it took so long I dont care anymroe.
  • EVERYONE IS HERE
  • This smash will be the ultimate fanservice. All veterans, multiple character changes and overhauls
  • Fanfavorites like Ridley and Daisy as a neat little clone
  • Many new gameplay changes makes me think this game will be much deeper than expected
  • worried about lack of new content, but there is still time I suppose
Final result: great if you love weeby **** and smash
pretty bad if not.
Thankfully, I love both.

oh. . .and ****ING RIDLEY AND VETERANS AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL IM DYING I LOVE IT BRING ON DECEMBER
:061:

D

Deleted member

I didnt even notice that they spoiled something so huge. ZZZ

So. . .site is less broken and i've calmed down. Opinion times!
  • Daemon X Machina looks awesomeeeeeeeeee. After XCX I really wanted a game that made mechs feel fast and light and not giant beasts. And this looks like just that. High hopes.
  • XC2 DLC is about what we expected, but it's still pretty cool. Intersting that the level differences are very high. From level 4 to 35 are shown. WOudlnt expect like 4 chapters of length, but it won't just be a story hallway I imagine. Will buy
  • No interest in pokemon let's go. Free mew is funny to me.
  • New mario party seems neat. Playable bowser and goomba! And DK and a shy guy! . .shame I dont like Mario party since I have no friends
  • HOLY **** FE 16!!!! Alright I lvoe this one. Looks like we have weapon durability back, so im expecting this to be a "return to roots" kind of game. And boy do I love it. Axes, swords, lances oh my. Three houses makes me worry for 3 versions (if there is more than one om not buying, sorry) but if not i'll be super hyped
    • One small detail. . .I love the little armies you bring with you. One of my biggest disappointments with FE for YEARS is that these are armies fighting but it always looks like small skirmishes of 30 people. Now it's going to look like a few hundred. THIS IS SO COOL TO ME. IT'S WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED. We actually have an army with us this time. Hell yeah!
  • Definitely downloading Fortnite. Need to try that game out. That's a big pickup for switch. Crossplay is good too
  • Indies and 3rd parties exist. Wasnt too interested in any of them, but DBF is cool. Shame it took so long I dont care anymroe.
  • EVERYONE IS HERE
  • This smash will be the ultimate fanservice. All veterans, multiple character changes and overhauls
  • Fanfavorites like Ridley and Daisy as a neat little clone
  • Many new gameplay changes makes me think this game will be much deeper than expected
  • worried about lack of new content, but there is still time I suppose
Final result: great if you love weeby **** and smash
pretty bad if not.
Thankfully, I love both.

oh. . .and ****ING RIDLEY AND VETERANS AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL IM DYING I LOVE IT BRING ON DECEMBER
:061:
I love both, so that is why it is my favorite conference.
It is not by far, but Xbox, Beth, and Sony are close to Nintendo.
Is it your favorite? :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smash Invitational is next. Get ready for some bloody tears!
But is just the Beginning, dont't get hyped for the Vampire Killer yet, let's see a dragon Slash everyone first and hope for the Dance of The Holy Man at the end.

D

Deleted member

Maybe in the coming months, they'll put out a Direct meant for 2019 releases not called Fire Emblem and that'll be a much better, interesting deal to look at if you're like me who isn't too invested in Smash. If Nintendo seems to give a ****, anyways. Smash is cool, but it doesn't make me scream with joy. That being said, like I mentioned, I'm looking forward to it, plus the best thing to ever happen in gaming-- paid online. $20 bucks though. Can't beat it.

Because it's called "Ultimate," or "Special" in Japan, I wonder what that means. Will they be able to top it out for the next system should a Smash Bros. game launch on it? Kind of hard when you've got every character in, I think.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
so praline praline

Here's my thoughts on potential remaining characters:

1) Chorus Kids we already know they were likely planned for the last game, data likely exists so they are probably easy to port over.
2) Another 3rd party. Honestly I don't see just Simon coming, even though we got all those assist trophy's for 3rd parties so I think we can easily get someone else. I'm guessing it be from existing companies, and most likely imo are monster hunter and maybe sora. Perhaps even crash?
3) Anyone else cut from the last game we don't know about.
4) Captain Toad. Just feels right and could lead to echo toadette.
5)K Rool? Sakurai gave into the Ridley requests so this could happen here too.
6) Some other new series, literally anything. Probably a retro.

Echos:

1) Chrom is possible after the evidence bought up.
2) So could Toadette
3) Dixie. She could be a semi echo.
4)Tails as a sonic semi echo?

I don't know there's probably a lot I'm not thinking of but it could definitely work.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Cool. Hope I don't have to rely on Same Sex S supports for this version as well.

And Three Houses is the official name? Cool.

And female Axe user? I'm throwing my weight behind them to be the next FE newcomer for Smash.

Also, can someone confirm to me, I thought I saw Tiki in the trailer, was she in it?
Nope, that wasn't Tiki. It's a different character.

The character sitting on the throne in the end seems to resemble the traditional "dragon loli" that's like Myrrh, Fae, Nowi, and Young Tiki though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
so praline praline

Here's my thoughts on potential remaining characters:

1) Chorus Kids we already know they were likely planned for the last game, data likely exists so they are probably easy to port over.
2) Another 3rd party. Honestly I don't see just Simon coming, even though we got all those assist trophy's for 3rd parties so I think we can easily get someone else. I'm guessing it be from existing companies, and most likely imo are monster hunter and maybe sora. Perhaps even crash?
3) Anyone else cut from the last game we don't know about.
4) Captain Toad. Just feels right and could lead to echo toadette.
5)K Rool? Sakurai gave into the Ridley requests so this could happen here too.
6) Some other new series, literally anything. Probably a retro.

Echos:

1) Chrom is possible after the evidence bought up.
2) So could Toadette
3) Dixie. She could be a semi echo.
4)Tails as a sonic semi echo?

I don't know there's probably a lot I'm not thinking of but it could definitely work.
Isaac please also they should add another Square Enix character. From like Dragon Quest.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose that Smash and FE16 were the main things that I really cared about for Nintendo's E3, but those were both pretty big for me. Seeing the new XC2 content was cool, but I feared that there might have been some story spoilers, so I tried to avoid looking at the trailer.

As for my thoughts on FE16:
-I personally think the art style looks a little odd, but still good.
-We're getting another lord (or lord type character) that wields axes. In that case, it's also cool to see another lance user and the first bow lord.
-Combat Arts are returning from SoV, which is pretty cool.
-Seeing all of the soldiers during the combat animations is a nice touch.
-Cool to see that you can change the camera point of view when it comes to the map.
-There seems to be actual exploration in the hub-world. That's nice to see, since exploring dungeons was one of my favorite things in SoV.
-It's a bit of a shame that it's going to be delayed to 2019, but considering this is our first time hearing about the game since the FE Direct back in January 2017, I'm not surprised. That said, I'd rather have the developers take their time and polish the game instead of rushing it.

D

Deleted member

Well E3 is honoring the Smash Bros. competitive scene.
Hungrybox would like this.
I heard Hungrybox will face off against Reggie this E3.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I just realized that we have NINE Pokemon in one Smash game. That's awesome. Holy Crap.

Also, we finally have more than 5 Zelda characters guys! It's just that the 6th one was with us all along.:troll:
Because it's called "Ultimate," or "Special" in Japan, I wonder what that means. Will they be able to top it out for the next system should a Smash Bros. game launch on it? Kind of hard when you've got every character in, I think.
They said during Treehouse that even though the Smash series will probably continue, they may never be able to do something like this again, so they're doing it now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So no reveal before the tourney even though Sakurai was there, interesting...

When is Simon coming I wonder...

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Guys, Wolf's render is pretty ****ing clever

Little things like that are cool

Can't wait to Yamacha Wolf, then. :v

Nope, that wasn't Tiki. It's a different character.

The character sitting on the throne in the end seems to resemble the traditional "dragon loli" that's like Myrrh, Fae, Nowi, and Young Tiki though.
Oh, cool. Glad its not getting hitched to Awakening then.

D

Deleted member

God this game just looks so good.
I love how hectic this game is and how fun it looks to play, and how they managed to turn a lot of characters with just one basic power to work into full on fighters.
Smash may be hype but this is really competing with it for me.

Chrono.

I just realized that we have NINE Pokemon in one Smash game. That's awesome. Holy Crap.

Also, we finally have more than 5 Zelda characters guys! It's just that the 6th one was with us all along.:troll:
They said during Treehouse that even though the Smash series will probably continue, they may never be able to do something like this again, so they're doing it now.
Nine Player Smash needs to be real now.

D

Deleted member

PLUP IS GOING RIDLEY!
Also Armada going Kirby and Samus... interesting.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Alright so I've just recovered from almost dying after that Direct...

The Good
-All fighters return, as much as I don't care about clones, this is pretty hype tbh...more importantly
-Wolf, Snake and the Ice Climbers are back!
-New Battlefield looks amazing, also...
-Battlefield stages, no more being stuck with just boring FD for all the stages
-I like the implementation of the Final Smashes, they are more like actual finishing moves rather than "let's body everybody cuz wynaut?"
-ALBW Zelda is very unexpected but I'll take it cuz she looks great, from the gameplay I've seen she's pretty much unchanged moveset wise
-OoT Ganondorf, AND HE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
-Frigate Orpheon returns, while I would prefer a stage based on Phendrana Drifts or any other more interesting area, at least we're getting more Prime content in the game...finally
-A RIDLEY BIG REVEAL!!!

AND HE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

The Bad
-RIP Midna again :'(
-Bomberman Assist Trophy, why?
-Waluigi is still an assist trophy
-Samus and ZSS are still Other M designs...they still look good but her designs from Samus Returns where just awesome, especially her Gravity suit, though it could still happen since we haven't seen her alts yet (JB ZSS please)

The Ugly
-Daisy...lol

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ah, I see our first match is the Mario and Samus vs Space Dragon and Naive Dragon.

D

Deleted member

Well, it's been fun (even though I barely talked to any of you like I wanted...) but I did say I was only going to be here on E3, so I'm gonna have to keep my word.
I'll be done with my finals next month, so I'll see you guys then.
Also, happy early birthday @ShinyLegendary

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow... The smash players look like giant losers. lol
Damn dude. Some people can't help what they look like.

Well Mang0 is up next anyways.

Well, it's been fun (even though I barely talked to any of you like I wanted...) but I did say I was only going to be here on E3, so I'm gonna have to keep my word.
I'll be done with my finals next month, so I'll see you guys then.
Also, happy early birthday @ShinyLegendary
Well, see ya soon dude. And good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom