• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I got scared when I first saw Nero's design since he kind of looks like DmC Dante a bit. Well, I do like Nero so I'm interested in more of him.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
XBOX's conference was pretty good this year.

DMC5 Stole the show!!! Cuphead! Tomb Raider! BattleToads! And Crackdown! That's a good enough line up to show.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Really nice show. The second half made up the first half. See a handful I liked.

Now for Ubisoft and Splat Tim 2 World Championship tomorrow and then the Nintendo motherload bombshell the day after.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah Xbox had a pretty good showing this year. Not what I call mindblowing but pretty good nonetheless.

If Sony has MK11's reveal trailer then it'll easily beat this presentation for me lol.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
All in all, that was a damn solid conference. There were some things I didn't particularly care for but the rest definitely kept my attention. I mean, ****ing Devil May Cry 5 and Battletoads.

Now, let's hope Sony makes up for last year.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That was pretty darn good.

We have Bethesda today too right?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I can’t believe Microsoft did that.

They showed Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts, an anime ****ing Smash Brothers, Halo, Gears of War, Cuphead, Crackdown, Battletoads, A Life is Strange spin-off, Devil May Cry 5, and then they end with Cyberpunk 2077 isn't dead? Like ***** they threw like three or four kitchen sinks in there.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Halo
Vesperia remaster
Gears 5 and Gears Tactics
Shadsows Die Twice
Metro
Cyberpunk
Battlefield
Ori
Forza
DMC5
Cuphead DLC
BATTLETOADS

Topping this is gonna be tough

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That wouldn’t make sense for a saiyan. My 2 saiyans are Okara and Yucho named after okra and yu choy. I might change Yucho eventually. They’re both women. Okara being similar build to Caulifla but with a mohawk and Yucho being a tall muscular woman.
Hey at least I was trying to make a name. If you want to do a fruit name, how about Kiwila? it's like "twila" but replace the t with ki lol

Really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow after the unfortunate situation Thursday. Praying for the best but I'm expecting the worst so I shouldn't get too ahead of myself here. How is everyone today?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I didn't think Microsoft was actually serious about playing hardball.

I don't know who's winning E3, but I'm gonna take a guess and say Sony's losing, LOL.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That was a very solid showing from Microsoft. Even if most of the games weren't exclusive, they had still games aplenty, great reveals and surprises, and the whole conference was very well-paced. Good on you, Microsoft. Sony's gonna have to step up their game this year.

Also, HOLY CRAP BATTLETOADS IS BACK!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This conference had something for everyone and was full of surprises, which is why it will be difficult to top.

Sony is still a wild card. Nintendo has the IP, it's down to how they're being utilised.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, Microsoft surprisingly did a good job for the most part, although there's admittedly little to nothing I have interest in from there outside of the ToV remaster (which is coming to other consoles as is anyway). Overall, I'd give it like a 6/10-7/10 if I had to choose.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel pretty confident that Nintendo will have a solid E3 this year. After all, its focusing on Smash Bros and we got a new Metroid and Fire Emblem coming.

But... I'm curious about Sony.

I wonder how they will do.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I do wonder what Sony has up their sleeve since God of War and Detroit: Become Human are out. I was thinking FFVIIR, but Square could show that off on their own presentation.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
DMC5! LET'S ROCK BABY!!!

Microsoft wins the show, that was ****ing great. So many games were shown, so many third party titles, and so many exclusive games. I'm concerned about Sony's presentation now since Microsoft got all the good stuff from third parties. We know Nintendo plays his own league, so I'm not worried about them. It's going to be extremely hard to top this, good on you Microsoft.

Let's see what the rest of the companies have in store, because Microsoft brought the big guns to the E3.

D

Deleted member

Here is my theory on who will do the best.
These are not all, but some notable ones.

1. Nintendo
2. Xbox
3. Square Enix
4. Ubisoft
5. Sony
6. EA

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Apparently Tales of Vesperia is coming to ps 4 and switch too
Link, please.

Also, no Banjo, but on the other hand, Battletoads.

Its a start Microsoft. Now give me Banjo, Perfect Dark and Conker, not this year, but next year.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I do wonder what Sony has up their sleeve since God of War and Detroit: Become Human are out. I was thinking FFVIIR, but Square could show that off on their own presentation.
I doubt we're seeing FFVIIR.

If we're lucky, we'll see some key art or a character model.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Vesperia remaster
Holy. ****.

WHAT?!?

Did they even mention this for PS4?

Well, Microsoft surprisingly did a good job for the most part, although there's admittedly little to nothing I have interest in from there outside of the ToV remaster (which is coming to other consoles as is anyway). Overall, I'd give it like a 6/10-7/10 if I had to choose.
ToV better freaking happen on PS4 because I'm not an Xbox fan, so I'm missing out on a great title

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I did not watch the actual presentation (aside from the KH3 trailer), but going by the reactions I'm guessing Microsoft's conference was pretty good.

Also, hearing about ToV getting remastered kind of makes me want to try the game when it comes out, even as someone who's never played a Tales game before.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Don't expect much from Sony's show, it's focusing on like 4 games (Spidey, Ghosts of Tsushima, TLOU 2 and something else) and it's in the style of the recent PSX.

D

Deleted member

Xbox's E3 guarantees itself 2nd or 1st best E3 2018 conference.
I think Nintendo will likely beat it though. Either way, good job Microsoft. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom