• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Well, ERA are going kinda nuts with Pokemon rumors right now.

I guess the big story now is that the Let's Go games might be spin offs or filler games or something else entirely. But gen 8 will be the "big" Pokemon Switch game in 2019 instead.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It looks like by the time I get off work tonight we should have some info on this new game. And it looks like people are implying gen 8 is coming out next year

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
It looks like by the time I get off work tonight we should have some info on this new game. And it looks like people are implying gen 8 is coming out next year
Are you on a break/lunch?
My new job doesn't allow earbuds "for safety reasons". I used to have one bud in my right ear and listen to long Youtube videos such as KH2 randomziers during the old job a few months back.
Really sucks...

---

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My new job doesn't allow earbuds "for safety reasons". I used to have one bud in my right ear and listen to long Youtube videos such as KH2 randomziers during the old job a few months back.
Really sucks...

---
Yeesh, had some **** like that once.

I managed to work around it by finding an app that'd transmit to a bluetooth earpiece. No cords, no fuss. Might wanna ask em about that.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Nah, I'm keeping this one.

I think our band has two big guys :V
Congrats, you just got yourself an unwanted Sixth ranger. :p

1486955438012_1.png

:troll:

I guess the big story now is that the Let's Go games might be spin offs or filler games or something else entirely. But gen 8 will be the "big" Pokemon Switch game in 2019 instead.
If its a new spin-off, I hope its good.

And the only word that comes to mind is "strapon."
Welcome back red, steal Uni's horn again, he's gotten to big for his boots lately :v

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So normally I don't do this type of thing, but what the hell?

I was watching Solo with some friends yesterday and saw this poster of Deadpool to where I couldn't resist

Ended up posting this on my IG account for ****s and giggles lmao

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I lowkey want to see the leaked Pokéman stuff to be real just to make bad "Pokémon: Let's Go **** ourselves" jokes

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Nah I still think the games are main line and will kick start gen 8. The anime is already almost finished and no way is that lasting another year and a half at mininum.

I think Pokemon got smart and with the times. Nintendo has had a complete moral and operational change this past year, kick started by Iwata’s unfortunate passing.

Nintendo and probably Pokémon as GO was one of the last big project Iwata was involved in. I would not be surprised if he left game freak some ways they can modernalize their business practices.

At this point and with E3 around the corner, game freak and Nintendo probably realize it doesn’t matter how the hell they show off the game. Social media and the internet will spread the announcement like wild fire and keep their games in the spotlight no matter what. Look at the freaking poketubers, they are so starved they are putting daily videos on the next big game or rumor for the franchise. They don’t need a big show for it when the internet can do it for them.

Granted that’s just my opinion but it honestly could go anyway.

I still hope that they realize they don’t need their own direct to announce logos when they can let the media do it and create all the buzz for them.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

I was watching Solo with some friends yesterday and saw this poster of Deadpool to where I couldn't resist

I see Deadpool got himself another person to hang off his arm

Aren’t they the same thing basically?
Probably :v

That you didn't say "too big for his britches" speaks volumes about this new horn.

Or Uni's pants.

Either/or.
Well, we need some variety, can't always say britches, and well, I still shoot him, he still bad at being a villain like always.

Plus, you are taking that horn right, we need him back to levels where Natz~ can light him, whenever she feels like.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Really sucks...

---
I only work for 4 hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Because Mondays and Thursdays I work all day. Especially Mondays.

So I haven't gone to work yet.

Company likes to cut hours like that.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
But seeing these kids almost naked (in an E10+ game by Nintendo) feels very uncomfortable
Same here to some extent, but to be fair... this is a DLC anyway, so it's not like something that's already in the game.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yesterday was actually horrible. Because of the holiday we closed early. But we still had to get an entire days work done. So we had to do everything in much less time.

Chrono.

Nah I still think the games are main line and will kick start gen 8. The anime is already almost finished and no way is that lasting another year and a half at mininum.

I think Pokemon got smart and with the times. Nintendo has had a complete moral and operational change this past year, kick started by Iwata’s unfortunate passing.

Nintendo and probably Pokémon as GO was one of the last big project Iwata was involved in. I would not be surprised if he left game freak some ways they can modernalize their business practices.

At this point and with E3 around the corner, game freak and Nintendo probably realize it doesn’t matter how the hell they show off the game. Social media and the internet will spread the announcement like wild fire and keep their games in the spotlight no matter what. Look at the freaking poketubers, they are so starved they are putting daily videos on the next big game or rumor for the franchise. They don’t need a big show for it when the internet can do it for them.

Granted that’s just my opinion but it honestly could go anyway.

I still hope that they realize they don’t need their own direct to announce logos when they can let the media do it and create all the buzz for them.
I think it'll be technically gen 8, but also a stopgap between S/M and the next batch of completely new Pokemon/region. With this 2018 game being a way for the team to experiment with Switch hardware so they can pull out the big guns for 2019.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I just watched Deadpool 2 a few days ago...

It's awesome that Terry Crews was in the film but uhh....

And Cable was an awesome character... Josh Brolin's cast in Marvel films are all just so good.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Congrats, you just got yourself an unwanted Sixth ranger. :p
Seriously, these shooting jokes are getting really annoying...

Welcome back red, steal Uni's horn again, he's gotten to big for his boots lately :v
He never stole the original though...

That you didn't say "too big for his britches" speaks volumes about this new horn.

Or Uni's pants.

Either/or.
Probably both.

Well, we need some variety, can't always say britches, and well, I still shoot him, he still bad at being a villain like always.
I got a horn now. Got what I wanted.

How is that being a bad villain?

Plus, you are taking that horn right, we need him back to levels where Natz~ can light him, whenever she feels like.
This is Katt we're talking about here.

I have complete confidence that no horn would or could stop her.
Katt, is scared of him now though. :v
Senator Natz~ Natz~ , your rebuttal?
I'm not Natz, but I'm here to say Red's got a point.

After some time, she'll just light me on fire again.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sonic joins the polis force.

Oh it's this plot again

. . .Well it beats being a self insert fanfic for writers/advertising agents, I'll say that at least. We all know where the writing of this is going regardless, but at least a cop has the capacity to not be an ineffectual mess.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sonic joins the polis force.

Paul Rudd plays Ant-Man.
One of the villains in Ant-Man's rogues gallery is Egghead.
Paul Rudd is starring in the Sonic movie as a cop looking for Eggman.

Sonic is actually part of the MCU.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was testing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on my PC because you have to actually hack 4K support into the game. Turns out I was right at the end and I just decided to finish it.

Got this nice screenshot at the end of the final boss.

#****theSenator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom