• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Does anyone know when Dark Souls lauches on the Switch? I believe it's already out on other consoles but I remember hearing something about the Switch version being delayed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Opossum Opossum is the Divinestone some kind of Legendary Weapon? Because I wanna know if I should save my Dew for it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum is the Divinestone some kind of Legendary Weapon? Because I wanna know if I should save my Dew for it.
So the way it works is that it's not a weapon unlocked from refinement, but instead it's learnable at 5*, like Forblaze or Wing Sword. However, refinement is needed to unlock Breath of Fog's (they took the FE3 name of it) additional effect.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Gotta try out the new horn, right? :V
oh right forgot ya still had that

thought ya would of lost it by now :tired:
So who is who?
well by breakdown

uni is the leader he is the face of the gang after all :V plus it is his actions that are more or less centralized for the group as a whole, he is also charismatic and as is often joked about shounen and harem protagonist material by far, so him being the capable (somewhat) leader of the gang is obvious

konnie would be the lancer, him and uni are pretty much opposites, where uni is chaos and anarchy, konnie is balance and order, where uni is evil to amoral contents, konnie is basically goody good two shoes, where uni is hilaours and stoopid, konnie is dry and full of wisdom, so him being the perfect contrast to keeping uni in check

red is the smart guy, he is often chock full of wisdom and intelligence, often crafty and thoughtful and thinking, hes also a little roden who drinks rum and flies a space rocket pirate ship :V it pretty much clicks to me very well

praline (you) are the big guy, often talk about ya being big and strong, often throws uni around, and talks about being a big demeanor so being the big guns and the big arms and muscle is the perk

and i guess last and least that makes me the heart :V i guess i am pretty emotional and tieing to the group, not sure how well i do bringing the group together to a mangable medium but hey tropes aren't followed perfectly :V still in the middle and the backup so think heart still fits

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
oh right forgot ya still had that

thought ya would of lost it by now :tired:
Nah, I'm keeping this one.

well by breakdown

uni is the leader he is the face of the gang after all :V plus it is his actions that are more or less centralized for the group as a whole, he is also charismatic and as is often joked about shounen and harem protagonist material by far, so him being the capable (somewhat) leader of the gang is obvious

konnie would be the lancer, him and uni are pretty much opposites, where uni is chaos and anarchy, konnie is balance and order, where uni is evil to amoral contents, konnie is basically goody good two shoes, where uni is hilaours and stoopid, konnie is dry and full of wisdom, so him being the perfect contrast to keeping uni in check

red is the smart guy, he is often chock full of wisdom and intelligence, often crafty and thoughtful and thinking, hes also a little roden who drinks rum and flies a space rocket pirate ship :V it pretty much clicks to me very well

praline (you) are the big guy, often talk about ya being big and strong, often throws uni around, and talks about being a big demeanor so being the big guns and the big arms and muscle is the perk

and i guess last and least that makes me the heart :V i guess i am pretty emotional and tieing to the group, not sure how well i do bringing the group together to a mangable medium but hey tropes aren't followed perfectly :V still in the middle and the backup so think heart still fits
I think our band has two big guys :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Embrace your inner darkness and your inner stoopidity.

Then we'll talk about a spot in the gang.
I tried that once but my aforementioned evil counterpart ended up being a joke.

Maybe there's other ways to join the group?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So the way it works is that it's not a weapon unlocked from refinement, but instead it's learnable at 5*, like Forblaze or Wing Sword. However, refinement is needed to unlock Breath of Fog's (they took the FE3 name of it) additional effect.
And you think the refinement will require Stones or Dew?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Oh man, that stuff kicks ***! That's the only drink I get when I got to Taco Bell.

And thankfully they're selling cans and bottles of them during the summer.
Hell yes! Nothing taste better than Taco Bell with Baja Blast

I remember buying them for my graduation party back in '14. One of my friends had like 4 of them that day lmao

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You must have an anime gif for every situation lol.
pretty much
The same "Stoopid Gang" I was rejected I suppose correct? :glare:
yus :V
Nah, I'm keeping this one.
would see it first than believe it :V
I think our band has two big guys :V
could be lol or two smart guys than a heart, or maybe two leaders than a heart

honestly despite what tvtropes says, the trope it self is exteremley flexible and moldable i was just trying to put ourselves in rough holes, pick a placement and be damn, as long as it still remains balanced thats what works~
I tried that once but my aforementioned evil counterpart ended up being a joke.

Maybe there's other ways to join the group?
konnie pretty much got in because hes family and uni is sick and tired of being our groups meat shield so we just brought in an real life actual meat shield to use :V

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
konnie pretty much got in because hes family and uni is sick and tired of being our groups meat shield so we just brought in an real life actual meat shield to use :V
So you're saying there's only a spot for me if I fill the meat shield niche? :confused:
The darkness didn't fade away. Only its user.

It remains within you, dormant, waiting to be unleashed again.
Well this time I hope said evil counterpart is actually competent at doing his job. I don't want to be the laughing stock of the thread again. :glare:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
would see it first than believe it :V
Right here, kitty.

could be lol or two smart guys

honestly despite what tvtropes says, the trope it self is exteremley flexible and moldable i was just trying to put ourselves in rough holes, pick a placement and be damn, as long as it still remains balanced thats what works~
Then you're the janitor.

You clean our messes with fire, leaving nothing behind but ashes :V

Let Ura join. I’m not dumb or embracing any darkness and I’m in.
He didn't need to know that. :glare:

... -sigh- Fine.

Ura, what can you bring to the gang?

Well this time I hope said evil counterpart is actually competent at doing his job. I don't want to be the laughing stock of the thread again. :glare:
Well, if you swear loyalty to me, I can guarantee that you'll be a threat. A big one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Woomy Inherits The Earth.png

I really hope I'm not the only one that finds this funny because I've had this thought stuck in my head for weeks.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
View attachment 146135

I really hope I'm not the only one that finds this funny because I've had this thought stuck in my head for weeks.
it gave me a dumb "Ha!" if that means anything :V
Right here, kitty.

i meant i rather see you hold on to it, than believe that you hold on to it :V
Then you're the janitor.

You clean our messes with fire, leaving nothing behind but ashes :V
oh....kinda boring :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
need another niche spot to till :V
Maybe i'll be the guy plotting everything behind the scenes? IDK lol.
He didn't need to know that. :glare:

... -sigh- Fine.

Ura, what can you bring to the gang?
Uhh...

I have a lot of experience playing Advance Wars. Maybe I can use that for my niche? Hence, plotting things behind the scenes? :)
Well, if you swear loyalty to me, I can guarantee that you'll be a threat. A big one.
*bows down to one knee*

Lord Unikorn, I solemnly swear to abide by your every ruling and I will punish fools who dare stand in your way! Please allow me, the lowly peasant known as Ura to take part of your great empire!

...Can I join now? :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
uni just likes flair and dynamic :V

he can be the tagalong kid

oh no thats filled now thanks to konnie

need another niche spot to till :V
Why do we need your bro when he’s not even a regular here? Ura could have his spot and your bro could be like a deus ex machina for us lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Did Ura finally find that boss he's been looking for all those weeks? Good for him.
i died XD
Why do we need your bro when he’s not even a regular here? Ura could have his spot and your bro could be like a deus ex machina for us lol
fair enough :V

i was just simply thinking on how konnie in real life is literally indestructable and how nothing can kill him, so i transilated that to meat shield and how uni dislikes being a meat shield so i just put those together :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uhh...

I have a lot of experience playing Advance Wars. Maybe I can use that for my niche? Hence, plotting things behind the scenes? :)
Alright, you take care of the weapons, I guess.

*bows down to one knee*

Lord Unikorn, I solemnly swear to abide by your every ruling and I will punish fools who dare stand in your way! Please allow me, the lowly peasant known as Ura to take part of your great empire!

...Can I join now? :)
Welcome aboard.

Looks like you finally found your boss :V

Too lazy to make it a png file without a background.

thats what i am :p and thats what everyone else should be~
YEAH! **** THE SYSTEM!

ANARCHY! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom