• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

OK, I know it kinda feel bad to lose your premium and all.

But please, don't let this affect you emotionally, you are quit sensible from what you show here, punching yourself in the face once your premium run out isn't going to make you feel better.
It will not effect it emotionally.
I will probably buy it again.
Plus, my premium is not going away until December 23rd.

D

Deleted member

I looked back at NintenZone 5.0 to find my joke about the mayo post that I started, but I found a horrible joke instead.
312231123.PNG

This joke was of course made by me.
:facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

That feeling when your Hulu sub runs out right in the middle of your binge.

I-it wasn't like I was having fun or anything...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh great. Splatoon servers are ****ing up for me. Again. After months of it doing fine.

Guess the curse of anything I touch having bad Wi-Fi is really extending to the Switch.
Eh, I feel you....

And thanks to the report I have to finish....
I didn't play Splatfest AT all....

Ok, now with MHA anime...
Overall, pretty much same with the manga... duh...

All Might's ringtone
pfff....

C'mon I wanna see Iida slapping Izuku soon...

Darling in the FranXX episode 18
Not a fan when it comes to wedding troupe but...

RIP Futoshi...
RIP Goro << My boy...

So... this is cannon ALL ALONG:

My reaction on this:

Hachi was pretty cool... WAS

When Mistsuru and Kokoro have their wedding memory erased:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Okay then...
No one ever asked this question, but what is his avatar even?
A few years ago I did a stupid thing where I took CommanderVideo (from BIT.TRIP) and made his visor look like a mouth by putting eyes above it
FBA35965-B1E2-4F2C-8B10-D9758282772B.png

I can’t find the edit now but at some point I replaced it with this stylized/less derivative face

As a side note the new bit trip runner looks amazing:
Actual footage of Charles Martinet on his way to work

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
A few years ago I did a stupid thing where I took CommanderVideo (from BIT.TRIP) and made his visor look like a mouth by putting eyes above it
View attachment 145252
I can’t find the edit now but at some point I replaced it with this stylized/less derivative face

Can't wait for Runner3. Got it and the Mega Man Legacy Collections prepurchased on my Switch. Them coming out on the same day is going to make me very busy.

Also going to play Charles a lot in Runner3.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TIL non event units can have neutral IVs too.
*I look in sadness my neutral 4☆ Eirika+3*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I hate it when game devs make a level so insanely difficult that you require luck to win.

It makes me want to eat.

Then I get fat.

AND THEN HERE I AM-- GOD DAMN IT!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
View attachment 145252

For someone who is the game's narrator and the voice actor for WAHOO and friends, him not saying a thing doesn't sound right to me.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ghast just posted another Support Science, this time on Celica:

Overall, I do think he raises good points, particularly on her reserved state since it does set up for some of her character growth in the future. However, I do think some of the issues with her writing, especially in regards to Jedah and the Duma Faithful as a whole, aren't delved into enough (or exist earlier then he suggests) as I feel they are important to why her character arc feels more frustrating then understandable and they're not given as much time as I hoped. It's for that reason why, while I do still like the video, I don't think it quite changed my mind on her execution.

Nonetheless, what do you guys think? Did he bring up some points that changed your minds on the character? Do you think there are still issues that hold her back? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
Been looking forward to this one for a while. Ghast's been working on it for like two months. :p

Will watch somewhat momentarily.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ghast just posted another Support Science, this time on Celica:

Overall, I do think he raises good points, particularly on her reserved state since it does set up for some of her character growth in the future. However, I do think some of the issues with her writing, especially in regards to Jedah and the Duma Faithful as a whole, aren't delved into enough (or exist earlier then he suggests) as I feel they are important to why her character arc feels more frustrating then understandable and they're not given as much time as I hoped. It's for that reason why, while I do still like the video, I don't think it quite changed my mind on her execution.

Nonetheless, what do you guys think? Did he bring up some points that changed your minds on the character? Do you think there are still issues that hold her back? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
I watched the full video last night. It didn't change my opinion on Celica's character (for the record, I'm indifferent to her), though I still thought it was a well put-together video.

I definitely agree that Ghast could've delved more into Jedah and the Duma Faithful, because the way how they are portrayed in the game attributes to a good chunk of Celica's issues as a character. He does briefly touch on one major reason why Jedah's portrayal attributes to how Celica's "trust" in him comes off as aggravating: because of one line in the game where Jedah says he will usher in era of "fear and chaos," which only paints him in a more cartoonishly evil light than someone who wants to heal Duma for the benefit of Valentia. Still, like you said, I think Ghast could've better explained how those issues existed earlier in the story to improve his defense on Celica's character.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
TIL non event units can have neutral IVs too.
*I look in sadness my neutral 4☆ Eirika+3*
At least, neutral IVs give you the safety of not losing in the most useful stats.

So it's better than ****ty IVs and can still get the job done.

Like how my Brave Ike I shared is neutral, yet remains a monster (though the skillset is more to blame than the stats...)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Been looking forward to this one for a while. Ghast's been working on it for like two months. :p

Will watch somewhat momentarily.
Finished watching it! A lot of Ghast's thoughts align with my own, as some may remember from some of my previous walls of text. Though I will say I now have a much better view of the Trust in Falchion™ scene.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Pulled for Ares but still didn't get him. Welp.

I've started my next +10 merge project though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Apparently there’s a Sega Genesis classic out? I wonder what games are on it. I never owned a Genesis, or really any Sega console.

D

Deleted member

Bonjour.

To my French-speaking fellas like Metal Shop X Metal Shop X around here:

Doesn't it annoy you that English-speaking users do that every time you bring some piece of text written in French?

(Also that bird meme is gold to use.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bonjour.

To my French-speaking fellas like Metal Shop X Metal Shop X around here:

Doesn't it annoy you that English-speaking users do that every time you bring some piece of text written in French?

(Also that bird meme is gold to use.)
Eh, while I get your point, I didn't see enough of this dead meme to get annoy by it, so, I stand neutral on it, for now atleast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom