• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The world doesnt deserve Goro Akechi
-Spoilerish-

Personally I feel like he was incredibly under utilized in Persona 5. When he first showed up it seemed like he was going to be a rival throughout the events but really he only showed up a few times. His entire arc comes across like it was supposed to be more prevalent but they just plugged in the bare minimum. Which is extra disappointing because Persona 5 makes the same mistake as Persona 4 in that it goes too far and drops the human element for higher forces and really trivializes everything before it and adds nothing interesting in return.

The game would have been about perfect if it had cut the last part out and delved into Goro and his father more. The fight against the latter is so awesome and is the climax to it all for me, but then it just kinda keeps going and trying to reach higher. The only benefit was that I got more time to spend with Futaba AKA best girl.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
-Spoilerish-

Personally I feel like he was incredibly under utilized in Persona 5. When he first showed up it seemed like he was going to be a rival throughout the events but really he only showed up a few times. His entire arc comes across like it was supposed to be more prevalent but they just plugged in the bare minimum. Which is extra disappointing because Persona 5 makes the same mistake as Persona 4 in that it goes too far and drops the human element for higher forces and really trivializes everything before it and adds nothing interesting in return.

The game would have been about perfect if it had cut the last part out and delved into Goro and his father more. The fight against the latter is so awesome and is the climax to it all for me, but then it just kinda keeps going and trying to reach higher. The only benefit was that I got more time to spend with Futaba AKA best girl.
well A-1 is doing what Atlus didnt do, Made Akechi more out there in the anime
Sorry, best girl is Yusuke, for many reasons

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
My natural instinct is to avoid an anime based on a game, but I may have to look into it if this is the case.

Respectable. Very respectable choice. I'll let this slide.

Chrono.

-Spoilerish-

Agreed with all of this. It's is why I couldn't care about his character by the end when they decided to double and triple down on him.

Persona 5 in general could've been way better than it was but it falls short thanks to reusing some groan worthy tropes and elements from both 3 and 4.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Thing is when people do that they inevitably get there hopes up anyway. :ohwell:

Or maybe i'm speaking from personal experience? I always tell myself not to get my hopes up only to raise them like hell for no reason the moment something gets revealed or still wound up disappointed in the end.

Hopeless optimist indeed...
Part of why I found the leak fake until the websites shown up was that I feel those titles are a bit too unconventional and don't feel like they should be real Pokemon titles.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That he did, that he did. My favorite P5 person besides Ren is Futaba. Yes typical I know!
I think Ren by default is my fan but my 2nd fav would be Yusuke, hes just great all around.
You know what they should of done is
at least showed up what Morgana looked like as a human at the end before he went away.. I was expecting it and bam, nothing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Erureido @Shishœ

So how are your battles with Ibaraki going? If both of you are having some trouble, here's a good Teambuilding guide you can use for her if you need it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/8jhm44/rashomon_teambuilding_resource/
Done one try on each node and two on the 2BP one. Haven't had much time to play it today but I'll give it some more goes later tonight. I can safely murder the 2BP one thanks to a grailed Jalter from my friends list but I can see this is gonna be slow until I get myself one of those event CEs

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
You know, I actually cosplayed as Joker for the last convention I was in. I saw the whole Phantom Thief peanut gallery there. :p

D

Deleted member

Since I am bored to death, answer these questions...

You know.... what if Russia and China made an alliance together ( Like how Japan, Italy and Germany and some other countries made the Axis Powers around the times of WW2 )?

What creature interests you the most?

What in space would you like to learn about the most?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Did someone say-

Oh it's the Persona character, nevermind

Chrono.

I think Ren by default is my fan but my 2nd fav would be Yusuke, hes just great all around.
You know what they should of done is
at least showed up what Morgana looked like as a human at the end before he went away.. I was expecting it and bam, nothing
He was never human from the sounds of it.

Igor just made him and bam.

Cat.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Julius is an *** even when visiting other Castles
Screenshot_20180516-010418.png

"Im Julius. Thanks to Landmower I had to come to this dumpster."
Yeah, Im 5☆ing mine.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I thought this was some kinda gardening thing.

Google says this is not some kinda gardening thing.

Ain't hating, mind, just amused at how my ignorance turned out. Godspeed on it, you and Azure both.
I did not look it up.

I assumed it was an environmentalist thing.

From context I now assume it's a birthday suit thing.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh yeah, the latest update made so that, no matter what level IV special you use, the game crash.

So yeah, now that you know it, don't use it the two special IV until it get fixed like, in the next update.
Not sure if this was mentioned on Reddit...

And here's Kasandra Cloud mod....

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Restera doesn't like XB2.

I like smug Pyra and Mythra.

The image proves itself and is therefore perfect.
Eh,
This thread was once like Resetera....which a lot of people here doesn't like XC2 as well... For odd reasons, I mean literally during November, and then even in January.... (no shots on the thread though, since hey everyone has their opinions)

But it's not like someone dislike XC2 and make a thread about it here, but it is always gives me a head shake to see their post.

Basically.
Basically
Resetera = Neogaf 2.0
You know.... what if Russia and China made an alliance together ( Like how Japan, Italy and Germany and some other countries made the Axis Powers around the times of WW2 )?
Russia and China were already in alliance in some way during WWII.... With US, UK, and France....

The China during WWII was also the China which is the regime in Taiwan today that was fighting.
"Karma is a ***** meant to be broken"
I don't know how does this quote even work lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Russia and China were already in alliance in some way during WWII.... With US, UK, and France....

The China during WWII was also the China which is the regime in Taiwan today that was fighting.

I don't know how does this quote even work lol.
I know mario.
It is just now that they are both a bit separated and both communist, what if they both allied more?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know mario.
It is just now that they are both a bit separated and both communist, what if they both allied more?
Both technically aren't really communist now either....

And China during WWII, wasn't a communist, whereas Russia was part of USSR at the time.
Now, Russia and China now are actually getting pretty along..

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yoooo, one of my favorite games I played last year is getting ported to Switch.

A rundown on what the game is about:

The premise is simple. You play as Jill. A lady who works at the bar VA-11 HALL-A as a bartender which is in a dystopian cyberpunk city. Is this how you become involved in giant scheme where you must take action and save the world from further corruption?

No. Crazy **** may be happening in the world but it ain't your problem.

Your biggest problem here is paying the bills. The game has you acting as just that, a bartender, and as a bartender you'll have to deal with very "interesting" characters, talk about their problems and maybe get them drunk for lulzies. You'll be dealing with some of Jill's personal issues as well.

The game plays in a Visual Novel format so there isn't much interaction beyond talking and making drinks. You do have to pay attention to which drinks your clients want if you want to get paid well, though. As well as get different dialogues and even endings.

The soundtrack is also one of the best I've heard in an indie game.

I completely recommend this game.

That's not true though.

There was plenty of praise for it in multiple threads.
Well hey, I haven't been there in months.

Wouldn't touch it wirh a ten-foot pole.

D

Deleted member

Both technically aren't really communist now either....

And China during WWII, wasn't a communist, whereas Russia was part of USSR at the time.
Now, Russia and China now are actually getting pretty along..
Russia does have president elections and so on, but it is not a democracy either.
China is a communist nation, mario. They have presidents, but the former one is in power for his whole life and the government controls everything.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just noticed the typo.

Im keeping it like that :V

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Good, that poser was reported and banned.

But then I am suspended for a day for merely insulting him. Oh well.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
HOLD UP

STREET FIGHTERS IN POWERS RANGERS?!? **** YES I've been waiting for this type of crossover

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Russia does have president elections and so on, but it is not a democracy either.
China is a communist nation, mario. They have presidents, but the former one is in power for his whole life and the government controls everything.
China is a communist nation on the outside, but how it operates it isn't anymore. ...

Trust me, I know more things about China. .. Obviously lol.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What poser? I forgot.
That Weaboo Destroyer bloke.

And here I am with a bloody 6 day suspension when all I did was say he pulled stuff out his ***.

But oh well, people can still DM me. Just that these Smash polls are on hiatus until next week.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
-Spoilerish-

If anything, I'm surprised with how the whole thing dropped the bomb towards the end and pretended he was never around.

Makoto is best girl. Hands down fam

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That Weaboo Destroyer bloke.

And here I am with a bloody 6 day suspension when all I did was say he pulled stuff out his ***.

But oh well, people can still DM me. Just that these Smash polls are on hiatus until next week.
When I am free tomorrow, I will send a report to plead your case.

Least I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom