• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is it possible to play any of the Halo games on PC? I want to try any of the games in the series, but I’m not able to get a Xbox One.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah they're kinda meant to be the "top agents" for both Galeem and Darkhon.
:ultbayonetta::ultpalutena: make a lot of sense considering their original plans (also it makes beating them with :ultpit: a whole lot better...plus references for 25 years), but :ultroy::ultdarksamus: makes no sense at all

Chrono.

:ultbayonetta::ultpalutena: make a lot of sense considering their original plans (also it makes beating them with :ultpit: a whole lot better...plus references for 25 years), but :ultroy::ultdarksamus: makes no sense at all
Roy I can see due to being associated with Fire and Fire=Light. That and they probably didn't wanna leave characters like Pit or Link for the end.

Dark Samus makes a lot of sense though. Especially if she's like a peg below Bayonetta as Darkhon's strongest agent. Dark Samus is basically darkness and evil given form.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Roy I can see due to being associated with Fire and Fire=Light. That and they probably didn't wanna leave characters like Pit or Link for the end.

Dark Samus makes a lot of sense though. Especially if she's like a peg below Bayonetta as Darkhon's strongest agent. Dark Samus is basically darkness and evil given form.
We already knew Pit and Link wouldn’t be allowed to be at the end (especially Pit cause Sakurai made him one of the “main characters”)

Bestmand902

Smash Lord

Sounds like whatever game was canned and is now being brought back is a third party one.

This is honestly starting to sound more and more like Legends 3 and really hope that's the case.
Prays like hell for Banjo-Threeie

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
With Joker coming to Smash, what are some of the best songs from Persona 5?

I'd prefer it if you stuck with direct links to the Youtube videos, instead of embedding the videos on this page, for the sake of mobile users; I'm just starting Persona 5 (so avoid anything that's TOO spoilery), but I've heard that the music is supposed to be pretty good.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

I'd prefer it if you stuck with direct links to the Youtube videos, instead of embedding the videos on this page, for the sake of mobile users; I'm just starting Persona 5 (so avoid anything that's TOO spoilery), but I've heard that the music is supposed to be pretty good.
Honestly, I highly HIGHLY recommend you go into it blind, even with the music.
Despite my not rating it at highly as most people, its soundtrack is great and its even better hearing it for the first time in the midst of the game.

Plus, my favorite track from that game is kinda spoilery anyways, so Life Will Change (instrumental) and Whims of Fate is going to be my personal pick.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

Life Will Change
Last Surprise
Blooming Villain
The Day When My Mother Was There
Whims of Fate
Ark
Rivers in the Desert

Ark and Rivers in the Desert stand out as my two personal favorites. Though the rest of Shoji Meguro's work on P5's soundtrack are equally awesome imo.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
> sees the thread talking about Persona music

This is normally where I'd spam a bunch of Etrian Odyssey tracks because it has the best music of any Atlus series. :p There is one Persona track I like, though (The One Called from Beyond), and ironically enough it's from Persona Q - but it was composed by Yuzo Koshiro in the style of an EO track, so it gets a pass. it's the one redeeming feature of Persona Q

It is the post-game superboss theme, though, in case you want to avoid spoiler-y stuff, but I don't believe the track name spoils anything much.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
> sees the thread talking about Persona music

This is normally where I'd spam a bunch of Etrian Odyssey tracks because it has the best music of any Atlus series. :p There is one Persona track I like, though (The One Called from Beyond), and ironically enough it's from Persona Q - but it was composed by Yuzo Koshiro in the style of an EO track, so it gets a pass. it's the one redeeming feature of Persona Q

It is the post-game superboss theme, though, in case you want to avoid spoiler-y stuff, but I don't believe the track name spoils anything much.
link me the BEST EO song

I wanna listen to something

if you can't decide the BEST then gimme a few

I'm HUNGRY!!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Elimination Chamber has been good so far...though my predictions have so far been mixed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tell me results, my dude as Im watching the NBA All Star instead.
Buddy still CW Champ
Bayley/Sasha are the Women’s Tag Champs
Balor is the new IC Champ (and Lashley beat up Lio)
Usos are the new SD Tag Champs
Rousey buried Ruby...then both her and Charlotte got destroyed by Becky
Corbin beat Strowman (with the help of Drew and Lashley)
Lacey Evans just walked in and out the arena for some reason

Main Event Time

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Could be interesting to find out what that cancelled game was.

On another note, I gotta find a German speaker to help me translate Graulhasse. All I can figure out is that Hasse means Hare.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
link me the BEST EO song

I wanna listen to something

if you can't decide the BEST then gimme a few

I'm HUNGRY!!
I've been posting EO tracks in the Ricochet game thread for the last two weeks damnit ok fine

I could be here forever trying to pick tracks, so I'll just copy Shish's idea and list one from each category (different ones from his, though, since there's just that many to choose from):

- Stratum theme: Forbidden Forest (EO2)
- Battle theme (first half of the labyrinth): The First Campaign (EO3)
- Battle theme (second half of the labyrinth): Faith is my Pillar (EO4)
- Boss theme: Hoist the Sword with Pride in the Heart (EO3)
- FOE battle theme: End of the Raging Waves (EO3/4/5)
- Unique battle theme: Rising Again/Towering Pair (EO1)
- Final boss theme: Star Ordeal (EO5) (also the FM synth version is maybe even better still)
- Game over theme: Fun fact, the game over theme from the first game is different from the theme used in every other game in the series, and is the only track from the original not to get remade in Untold (it still shows up if you use the FM soundtrack, though). Figured I'd put this here since you're going to be hearing the game over theme a lot in these games. :p

I want to keep going, but I'll stop here or else I'll be here forever picking stuff out. :p

found the guy who didn't finish EO5 yet
I mean, it's good, but the final boss themes in both 4 and 5 are better, for me (can't comment on 3 since I haven't finished it yet).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New trailer is out for the next Fire Emblem Heroes banner! It's the beast units from Fates!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

KADEN IS FINALLY IN FIRE EMBLEM HEROES!!!!!!

I'm so glad all the orbs I saved up so far payed off!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New trailer is out for the next Fire Emblem Heroes banner! It's the beast units from Fates!

Ahhh, yes.
Finally an easy skip

D

Deleted member

Ngl, they seem really underwhelming. Weapon is fine but the rest of the skillsets are just meh. Might try for Keaton or Velouria though.

>Kaden and Selkie are Horses
IntSys confirmed to not know **** about biology

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Literally the only thing I care about is that Panne is the GHB unit lol.

Welcome home, Panne. :p

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Just finished my (mostly) blind playthrough of Undertale.

This is one game I wish I gone into much earlier as I wasn't fully blind due to how much it's been talked about over the years. I knew about the existence of the True Pacifist route and a couple of the later twists, so I knew what to aim for to begin with and some of the things that would come out of it. Knowing what I did, I feel I did miss out a bit on the full experience since part of the charm of the game is those surprises, and it made me kick myself a bit for missing that.

Now with that said, I still had a great time with the game. I did know of the Pacifist route, but I didn't know what led to it, so a lot of things like how to spare certain characters and who you had to befriend were unknown to me and that did help in keeping my (mostly) blind playthrough meaningful. Hell, the main reason I got the Neutral ending was because I screwed up and missed a crucial requirement that I had to go back for, and I feel having that happen to me made the experience more memorable since I got to see more then if I just went for the True Pacifist ending. I also liked the story, lore, immersion and characters that came with it, especially the immersion and characters since I did not expect the game to recognize my IRL choices and call me out for things like resets nor to attach myself as much as I did to some of the cast.

So despite missing out on some of that discovery, I really enjoyed Undertale. It's a game that embraces its story and characters and delivers them with a charm that did stick with me, and from beginning to end I did want to keep playing it just to see what else I could get out of it. It was worth going back to, and while I wish I could've been able to talk about it when it was hot, I do not regret playing it now and seeing what it had to offer.

Now it's onto Mario Odyssey.

Not feeling Selkie's voice, I know it was pretty grating in Fates, but this take is really hurting my ears.

Still, nice to see Keaton and Kaden finally in the game, I'll probably try pulling for both since they look like pretty neat units. It's also nice that we'll get Panne soon, though she is a bit of an odd choice for a GHB (I think she's the second that is never fought as an enemy).

Edit: Also, RIP Yarne, the only 3DS Shapeshifter to skip this round.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What's weird is that Panne does join in a chapter where you recruit someone from the enemy ranks...but it's Gaius and not her. She joins you at the start of the map.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Wolf Cub? Why is Velouria’s title wolf cub??

...do they not know a baby wolf is a pup?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ngl, they seem really underwhelming. Weapon is fine but the rest of the skillsets are just meh. Might try for Keaton or Velouria though.

>Kaden and Selkie are Horses
IntSys confirmed to not know **** about biology
>Corrin looks more like a horse when she transforms and yet she is Infantry.
****ing IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom