• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Telltale Games going under is a damn shame. It hurts even moreso because I've been waiting for years for The Wolf Among Us 2. It wasn't too long ago that it was finally announced, but it'll never get to see the light of day.

Damn. Just damn.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There is this girl with the pink hair and horns that everyone loves.

Is it because she is a yandere? :rolleyes:

I never liked yanderes, because torturing and killing is very mean. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
“Man, I wonder what more great news we have in store for to-“

View attachment 165994
WHAT THE FLYING **** MAN

Now we won't know what's gonna happen to Clem and AJ

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
from what I have seen, it still isnt dubbed which is a shame because Ragna amd Jins Dub voice in BBCTB Is good
But the Switch port was only just announced, yes? All I heard so far was the announcement and the trailer for it, but the trailer is just the arcade opening which had no voice audio. We'll probably get more information about the game in the near future, so it's possible the English Dub cast might be one of the news in store (assuming they are hopefully coming back).

I never liked yanderes, because torturing and killing is very mean. :(
Are you referring to this girl?

That's Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx, the main heroine in that anime.

She's not a yandere either. Most of her popularity comes from her design, personality, her love for the main character, and backstory. She's popular for sure, but not exactly a character that everyone loves (at least, judging by how most fans reacted to that anime's ending).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But the Switch port was only just announced, yes? All I heard so far was the announcement and the trailer for it, but the trailer is just the arcade opening which had no voice audio. We'll probably get more information about the game in the near future, so it's possible the English Dub cast might be one of the news in store (assuming they are hopefully coming back).

She's not a yandere either. Most of her popularity comes from her design, personality, her love for the main character, and backstory. She's popular for sure, but not exactly a character that everyone loves (at least, judging by how most fans reacted to that anime's ending).
Yes! Everyone likes that girl. :lol:

Oh wait, what went wrong with the ending?

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I’ve never seen this girl or heard of the anime until now.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Tired, yet also alarmingly wide awake. I’ve been awake since 7:30 am.... yesterday.

Good thing it’s almost my bed time. How about you, bud?
I hope you get good sleep sometime
I'm tired myself. Might go to bed soon myself, even though it's friday

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have now beaten Final Fantasy IX!

Overall I loved the game, but I'm not sure whether I like it or FF7 more (for those curious, out of the Final Fantasy games that I've played, my current favorite is FF10).

I think I'll right up my full thoughts on the game and why I enjoyed it so much sometime whenever I have the time to.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I got a 10-6PM shift tomorrow so I have to get my sleep.

The last thing I ever want is working an 8 hour shift sleep deprived. Especially in the retail space.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Characters who have a bit of an obsession with the main character or a character in general aren't always yanderes. Otherwise, characters like Cordelia or Oboro would be considered yanderes because of their crush on Chrom/Takumi, regardless of them being very nice, non-murderous and whatnot.

And I'm pretty sure the character you're thinking of isn't a yandere either. Just a love interest with "characteristics" that are popular(take that for what you will with what those said characteristics are) and also happens to have a rival that gets shippers' "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE" instincts boiling. And any character with more than 2 love interests will invoke them.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I got a 10-6PM shift tomorrow so I have to get my sleep.

The last thing I ever want is working an 8 hour shift sleep deprived. Especially in the retail space.
I wish I didn’t have to work 8 hour shifts period.

D

Deleted member

All I want is a very high paying job, even if I have to work as hard as possible. :V
( That is never happening, lets be honest. )

D

Deleted member

I am sorry for being so negative lately, it is just....

So much stress. Mainly, what is going to happen next?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I wish I didn’t have to work 8 hour shifts period.
Same. 8 hour shifts really take a toll on me given how long i'm working and stuff. I want to ask my manager if I can transition to a part-time positon but IDK what his response will be.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Same. 8 hour shifts really take a toll on me given how long i'm working and stuff. I want to ask my manager if I can transition to a part-time positon but IDK what his response will be.
I’d like to go part time but I can’t afford it, I also can’t afford to stay full time.

I’m in a bit of a pickle...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is the only normal enough picture of Peachette that I’ve seen so far
BF87E111-181C-4211-BE52-33DF4F067501.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What a great plot twist. We all thought Clementine would die, but Telltale did instead. Hahaha...
Guess this means Clementine can join Smash or the Walking Dead show/comics and teach Rick + Gang a lesson

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hopefully I can finish Star Fox Adventures before Starlink releases.

But though I'll have to put a Star Fox Assault playthrough on hold.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I’d like to go part time but I can’t afford it, I also can’t afford to stay full time.

I’m in a bit of a pickle...
Yeah same here. Well not exactly but I could really use the money at this point of time lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've yet to finish the first season of The Walking Dead games, but I'm still sad to hear about Telltale closing down.

Has there been any confirmation as to whether the final episodes are truly cancelled like their other projects as of yet? I can't imagine they'd be likely to be picked up by any other company, and they certainly wouldn't turn out the same way Telltale would've intended them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom