• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We have confirmation that the next CoroCoro will finally have Pokémon Sword and Shield details (but I bet we'll hear about it at E3 first)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So it's sounding like a sequel to Detective Pikachu could be in the works
As much as I loved the film, I'm really struggling to seeing it work. Ryan Reynolds is back to Harry Goodman and the Pikachu is now a normal Pikachu.

But I wouldn't mind a sequel to the Detective Pikachu video game as the first one ended without finding Harry Goodman

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey Jojalole Jojalole I started playing Ace Attorney yesterday. It’s pretty good!

It’s probably not a spoiler at this point(obviously you know this) but
I don’t like how Mia died immediately.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well...Game of Thrones is over. And...honestly? I can say without doubt that I really enjoyed the ending!

I'll write up thoughts of my own on it later since it's so late here, but in the meantime I'm once again interested in hearing what you other local GoT fans thought of the series finale. What do you all think?
I'm still trying to get my thoughts together myself, but all in all it was a step up from the previous episode and did wrap up some of the storylines in a good way.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
New era of tv starts now...until it ends in 2020

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Up until yesterday I thought my grandfather was going to recover in the hospital. Now the doctor doesn't think he'll live 48 hours

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Portland wrecks the Thunder
"Hey, guess they can stand up to Golden Stat-"
>The Warriors ****ing kill the Blazers

Welp.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Hey Jojalole Jojalole I started playing Ace Attorney yesterday. It’s pretty good!

It’s probably not a spoiler at this point(obviously you know this) but
I don’t like how Mia died immediately.
Speaking of I recently started playing the Ace Attorney Trilogy as well and been loving it. I've only just beaten the first game. The music is soooo good. Love the trial music (especially pursuit variation) and Maya's theme is catchy as well.
Man, case 5 was really long, not to mention having 4 pages of evidence. It was a good case, not my favorite in the game though, that would probably be case 4, as it had some interesting moments like having that parrot testify, not mention Defending ol' Worthy.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Speaking of I recently started playing the Ace Attorney Trilogy as well and been loving it. I've only just beaten the first game. The music is soooo good. Love the trial music (especially pursuit variation) and Maya's theme is catchy as well.
Man, case 5 was really long, not to mention having 4 pages of evidence. It was a good case, not my favorite in the game though, that would probably be case 4, as it had some interesting moments like having that parrot testify, not mention Defending ol' Worthy.
Have fun! Game 2 has one of my favorite final cases in the series.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
4 pages!? That’s nuts. I’m having trouble with 1 page lol.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
>Portland wrecks the Thunder
"Hey, guess they can stand up to Golden Stat-"
>The Warriors ****ing kill the Blazers

Welp.
Im rooting for the Raptors to make the finals, but if they dont then I will become the biggest Bucks fan in existence.

But no matter who makes it out of the East, I fear that the Warriors will win anyway. Doesnt matter if it's a sweep or a tight 7 game matchup.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I finished Persona 5...my PS4 life is now meaningless...until I quickly replay through the game with no hesitations whatsoever

I've just achevied a tragic loss. To my eardrums. My eardrums have been assassinated by the best trap musician of all time, Submarine Man.

My friend showed me this. It's... (snickers) beautiful. I just had to show y'all. I couldn't keep it to myself. (laughs again) Humanity has ascended, folks.

EDIT: Video dosen't work. Audio version below, but seriously, watch the music video, it's the best part. XD

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've just achevied a tragic loss. To my eardrums. My eardrums have been assassinated by the best trap musician of all time, Submarine Man.

My friend showed me this. It's... (snickers) beautiful. I just had to show y'all. I couldn't keep it to myself. (laughs again) Humanity has ascended, folks.

Video unavailable. I feel like I dodged a bullet

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well this is Bayonetta we’re talking about. Her and those games are usually a better option for most occasions
Well not in this case.

There's no substitute for some good ole DMC.

Now you have to rely on not dodging willy nilly.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I ain’t got no money for that...could Bayonetta 1+2 be substitutes for such a game for the Switch?
I don't know how much my opinion is worth, but I'd say so - I'm torn between Bayonetta 2 and Devil May Cry 5 for my favourite action game, so either one seems like a good choice in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom